Thread: Iran Worried U.S. Might Be Building 8,500th Nuclear Weapon

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Obviously, the prospect of this happening is very distressing to Iran and all countries like Iran. After all, the United States is a volatile nation that's proven it needs little provocation to attack anyone anywhere in the world whom it perceives to be a threat."

Haha Knew this would be from the Onion.

Onion is more credible than the MSM /facepalm
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Iran should actually issue a news release like this.

I was almost chased out of a forum last week because I dared to suggest that my opinion is that Iran would be very very cautious about actually USING a nuclear weapon because they would surely knew their survival would be pretty much be ended within days. I said that I do not believe the Iranian top leaders are suicidal and therefore would not risk the inevitable retaliation from other countries immediately after they used a nuclear weapon. I said they would probably have to hit every single one of us (meaning I am from Canada, most of you are from the US, and any other nations that are friends like most/all of Europe, etc etc) at the same exact time (and all the strong bases around the world) or they would be finished. And that really does not seem even remotely likely to happen, in my humble opinion. They surely know that if they struck with such a heavy hand and proved to the rest of the world that not only do they have nuclear weapons, they will use them, they would be finished in no time flat. As if the other countries would not band together with a pre-conceived plan, and blow them to kingdom come. Seriously. I don't think Iran wants to do that. I think they want to flaunt and taunt and strut and make themselves feel better and stronger - but I don't think they are complete idiots. I said that in a forum and on my blog, and I felt like I was being chased out of town with pitchforks. I will have to share this article with them all as a final wave Good Bye

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kezt777 View Post
    I was almost chased out of a forum last week because I dared to suggest that my opinion is that Iran would be very very cautious about actually USING a nuclear weapon because they would surely knew their survival would be pretty much be ended within days. I said that I do not believe the Iranian top leaders are suicidal and therefore would not risk the inevitable retaliation from other countries immediately after they used a nuclear weapon. I said they would probably have to hit every single one of us (meaning I am from Canada, most of you are from the US, and any other nations that are friends like most/all of Europe, etc etc) at the same exact time (and all the strong bases around the world) or they would be finished. And that really does not seem even remotely likely to happen, in my humble opinion. They surely know that if they struck with such a heavy hand and proved to the rest of the world that not only do they have nuclear weapons, they will use them, they would be finished in no time flat. As if the other countries would not band together with a pre-conceived plan, and blow them to kingdom come. Seriously. I don't think Iran wants to do that. I think they want to flaunt and taunt and strut and make themselves feel better and stronger - but I don't think they are complete idiots. I said that in a forum and on my blog, and I felt like I was being chased out of town with pitchforks. I will have to share this article with them all as a final wave Good Bye
    Good way to go out~

ugh I just re-read my post and terrible grammar. I think I had a moment of RP - too many thoughts in my brain trying to come out at the same time lol. And I mean no disrespect. I've known a few brillliant minds in my time and sometimes you had to work hard to get them to focus because their brain was going a mile a minute all the time and they had so many half sentences and mix ups, you wanted to shake them to get them to FOCUS lol.
    Last edited by kezt777; 02-09-2012 at 10:46 PM.

ugh I just re-read my post and terrible grammar. I think I had a moment of RP - too many thoughts in my brain trying to come out at the same time lol
    I have those moments all the time. The worst is if they are on facebook and 3 people like it before you realize and then you don't want to delete it but wish you could edit a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Mckarnin View Post
    I have those moments all the time. The worst is if they are on facebook and 3 people like it before you realize and then you don't want to delete it but wish you could edit a little.
    Oh yeah. Been there! I shared the article with my bro because he and I actually agree on that (he likes RP as well and lives in Liberal hell so he doesnt get much chance to agree with someone on this subject lol).

Lightbulb Iran worried US will produce 8,500th nuclear weapon!

Iran Worried U.S. Might Be Building 8,500th Nuclear Weapon

Iran Worried U.S. Might Be Building 8,500th Nuclear Weapon.

TEHRAN—Amidst mounting geopolitical tensions, Iranian officials said Wednesday they were increasingly concerned about the United States of America's uranium-enrichment program, fearing the Western nation may soon be capable of producing its 8,500th nuclear weapon.

"Our intelligence estimates indicate that, if it is allowed to progress with its aggressive nuclear program, the United States may soon possess its 8,500th atomic weapon capable of reaching Iran," said Iranian foreign minister Ali Akbar Salehi, adding that Americans have the fuel, the facilities, and "everything they need" to manufacture even more weapons-grade fissile material.

"Obviously, the prospect of this happening is very distressing to Iran and all countries like Iran. After all, the United States is a volatile nation that's proven it needs little provocation to attack anyone anywhere in the world whom it perceives to be a threat."
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

It's not often you find satire that contains so much truth.

But if they get someday might maybe perhaps possibly ever get ONE, then it's just the end of the world.
    In the 2008 primary, Ron Paul received over 1.2 million votes. If each of those people convert only 5 others to vote for Ron, we can win the nomination.

The DHS now all of the sudden has access and can spy on everything you're during on Facebook & Twitter? No way!

Signed,
    Americans who didn't know about the Nazi concentrations camps till 1945.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gotta love The Onion
    "People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome."

– George Orwell

You guys just don't get it... This isn't to protect us, it's to protect Israel, who only have 250 nukes to take care of themselves. Show some compassion!!

"...After all, the United States is a volatile nation that's proven it needs little provocation to attack anyone anywhere in the world whom it perceives to be a threat."
    Those ignorant Persians are such savages. Don't they know that the good Christian Mullahs who rule the U.S.A. would never use such a weapon of indiscriminate mass murder against women, children, and other non-combatants?

This might as well be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang Bohringer View Post
    Those ignorant Persians are such savages. Don't they know that the good Christian Mullahs who rule the U.S.A. would never use such a weapon of indiscriminate mass murder against women, children, and other non-combatants?
    Yeah, it's not like th US have ever indiscriminately targeted civilians during warfare...

The onion is so brilliant. Their $#@! has more legitimacy than the actual MSM. That's the thing about well conceived satire; it always finds a way to present the truth, and makes you realize it without you even realizing you realize realizing you realized it.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I agree with you 100%. Well except for the days comment. It'd be over in minutes. One bomb here would rebound to them with us releasing 100. Iran would be turned into the world's largest mirror.

If country A Iran and country B Israel are of different race/religion and both are pursuing nuclear programs. Some world police led militant force attacks A but not B, would that technically be "hate crime" if it can be proven that attack was motivated by racial/religious discrimination?

Quote Originally Posted by moderate libertarian View Post
    If country A Iran and country B Israel are of different race/religion and both are pursuing nuclear programs. Some world police led militant force attacks A but not B, would that technically be "hate crime" if it can be proven that attack was motivated by racial/religious discrimination?
    In what world would attacking a country be construed as anything other than hate?

1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

And not to mention: A) There's no evidence they're producing a bomb, B) Iran hasn't attacked another country in 200 years, C) If they ever were on the verge of becoming a threat Israel would quickly end their nuclear facilities like the bombings in Iraq and Syria.

But if the impossible and stupid happened and they did manage to get a nuke over here somehow, how would it be justifiable to retaliate with nukes? Is it in our national defense? Why kill millions for the actions of an insane regime? This I don't get.
    “We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable, you have an obligation to do something about it.” - Ron Paul

Yeah, but they received an apology from Washington DC.

Maybe Iran should announce they are worried the Imperial Empire just killed 8 children in Afghanistan. The Cold Blooded Killers of Washington DC have no feelings or remorse for the death and destruction conducted around the world. It's all for the Corporations and Misrael's conquest of NWO control. Whether the US government kills 1 or 1 Million, it's still murder under the pretense of lies and theft on the American taxpayers/citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    Yeah, it's not like th US have ever indiscriminately targeted civilians during warfare...

The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran