Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's Time to Attack HARD- The Truth Needs to Come Out, or I'M DONE DONATING

Ron doesn't attack often, because I think he is after Santorum and Gingrich's supporters. Doesn't want to alienate them. It is like how Romney is not attacking Ron, because Romney is after Ron's supporters. The plan was to be anti-Romney and expect Santorum and Gingrich to drop out on their own or early in the game.

Sadly, this has no happened... So I do believe some kind of change in tactic MAY be in order, although not necessary. This is a different scenario. Instead of Ron vs Romney, it is Ron vs Romney vs Santorum vs Gingrich for at some duration of time.

I think Ron should at least, in general, attack Obama. Republicans seem to love Obama trash talking. Although, I know that Ron is probably saving the real ammo in a debate against Obama... so he probably can't use it now, at least not specifics.

I also think that people are getting impatient.. mainly because of the potentially impending doom that is just over the horizon. You know, with the dollar being devalued, unemployment at all time low, and everything domestic and foreign is messed up. Ron Paul may or may not be our salvation, but he is certainly better than Obama or the other GOP clowns. Ron won't screw us intentionally or sell us out as the president.

Final note, I did noticed that he changed his speaking style a little bit on news interview... ^^. He uses less "uhhh" and starting to use third person subject for himself. Like "people support Ron Paul" versus "people support me". We will have to see how the next debate goes.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Binghamton Patriot View Post
    That was from 2008, but yeah, Romney laughed at Paul back then.

Thanks for the audio though. That radio personality was great.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree with OP that Ron should attack others more & it's about the tone & body-language - it needs to be a little stronger (although I'd say he could tone down the word a LITTLE compared to OP because yes, we need to expose them but NOT alienate their supporters )

And it's time Ron started attacking Romney more, he's seen as the frontrunner & he needs to be attacked, even with ads & whatever IMO, following video would make a very good anti-Romney ad if we extract the relevant parts, it'd be about 30-40 seconds at best We need to sink Romney ASAP, Sanitarium & Gingbitch can be dealt with anyway!

The lack of attacks is allowing people to ASSUME that Ron & him have some kind of "deal" & what's unfortunate is that some of the supporters here have expressed their desire to support Romney/Paul where Paul would be NOTHING BUT A SHOWPONY & NOTHING WILL CHANGE So, this rumor needs to be quelled ASAP

There is enormous inertia — a tyranny of the status quo — in private and especially governmental arrangements. Only a crisis — actual or perceived — produces real change. When that crisis occurs, the actions that are taken depend on the ideas that are lying around. That, I believe, is our basic function: to develop alternatives to existing policies, to keep them alive and available until the politically impossible becomes politically inevitable
    - Milton Friedman

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Or Nothing II View Post
    I agree with OP that Ron should attack others more & it's about the tone & body-language - it needs to be a little stronger (although I'd say he could tone down the word a LITTLE compared to OP because yes, we need to expose them but NOT alienate their supporters )

And it's time Ron started attacking Romney more, he's seen as the frontrunner & he needs to be attacked, even with ads & whatever IMO, following video would make a very good anti-Romney ad if we extract the relevant parts, it'd be about 30-40 seconds at best We need to sink Romney ASAP, Sanitarium & Gingbitch can be dealt with anyway!

The lack of attacks is allowing people to ASSUME that Ron & him have some kind of "deal" & what's unfortunate is that some of the supporters here have expressed their desire to support Romney/Paul where Paul would be NOTHING BUT A SHOWPONY & NOTHING WILL CHANGE So, this rumor needs to be quelled ASAP

Mitt's been placed in numerous campaign ads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    Mitt's been placed in numerous campaign ads.
    Has there been any ads attacking only Romney on all the issues he's flip-flopped?

There needs to be an ad only attacking romney like in the linked video - where there's side-by-side screen to draw contrast, where he says one thing on one screen then exact opposite on the other screen, on many issues - be it abortion, gun-ownership, bailouts, role of federal government. Not to mention, Ron should bring ALL of these things up at every chance he gets in the debates as well as interviews!

As I've said, he's the frontrunner, he needs to be knocked back, the other two will be within our reach anyway
    Last edited by Paul Or Nothing II; 02-11-2012 at 07:44 AM.
    There is enormous inertia — a tyranny of the status quo — in private and especially governmental arrangements. Only a crisis — actual or perceived — produces real change. When that crisis occurs, the actions that are taken depend on the ideas that are lying around. That, I believe, is our basic function: to develop alternatives to existing policies, to keep them alive and available until the politically impossible becomes politically inevitable
    - Milton Friedman

Has there been any ads attacking only Romney on all the issues he's flip-flopped?

There needs to be an ad only attacking romney like in the linked video - where there's side-by-side screen to draw contrast, where he says one thing on one screen then exact opposite on the other screen, on many issues - be it abortion, gun-ownership, bailouts, role of federal government. Not to mention, Ron should bring ALL of these things up at every chance he gets in the debates as well as interviews!

As I've said, he's the frontrunner, he needs to be knocked back, the other two will be within our reach anyway
    People already know Romney's weaknesses, and others are attacking him constantly. Division of labor; embrace it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

The Binghamton Patriot, I've sent you a private message. please check your inbox

+ $#@!ing rep! I'm with you on this 100%. Go big or go home. What the hell do we have to lose? It's not like we have to worry about losing the popular vote; we're already doing that! All this stealth delegate strategy business can continue unaffected, while THIS get's the people to wake the $#@! up and get behind us.

Great post!

Children, be patient, have you never heard, "Rome wasn't built in a day"?
    Last edited by ClydeCoulter; 02-11-2012 at 09:55 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mmfmj View Post
    ... people are getting impatient... with the dollar being devalued, unemployment at all time low
    Really? I think it's just the opposite.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    People already know Romney's weaknesses, and others are attacking him constantly. Division of labor; embrace it.
    Are you reading, man? We need to attack Romney more, he's STILL frontrunner & now there are these stupid rumors that Paul & Romney have something brewing & they're going to push Romney/Paul & some of the supporters are falling for it, we DON'T NEED that as THAT WILL CHANGE NOTHING ABOUT THE COUNTRY!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    Really? I think it's just the opposite.
    - Milton Friedman

I am sick of this being friends with/nice to Mitt Romney.

You can't say what needs to be said if you're worrying about friendships.

I never thought Ron Paul would be the type of person to do that, but it sure seems that he is.

He better convince us otherwise.

Fast.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post

I never thought Ron Paul would be the type of person to do that, but it sure seems that he is.

Fast.
    They are NOT friends, he has been giving him a little respect because Romney was doing the same but they're NOT friends as much as Ron is NOT a friend of Barney Frank just because they introduced drug-legislation together but YES, I agree with you that Ron needs to attack Romney more!...........but again, they're NOT friends! Ron is just a gentleman........perhaps too much of a gentleman!
    - Milton Friedman

They are NOT friends, he has been giving him a little respect because Romney was doing the same but they're NOT friends as much as Ron is NOT a friend of Barney Frank just because they introduced drug-legislation together but YES, I agree with you that Ron needs to attack Romney more!...........but again, they're NOT friends! Ron is just a gentleman........perhaps too much of a gentleman!
    Unless the campaign attacks Romney's record, he will not be able to wean away any voters from Romney. The person who exposes Romney's record gets the support of the voter who changes his or her mind based on the expose. Being gentlemanly has nothing to do with targeting issues. There sure is something going on between Romney and Paul.

Romney is the same guy that in 2008 said that he would laugh at Ron, "because he wants to get rid of the CIA and the FBI", and that "he sure is laughing at him". Above I have posted a video of Romney saying this. Do you think the campaign knows this? I can't confirm this, but if they did I'm sure it would vindicate our claims that all of this fake little nice play between Ron and Romney is exactly how we see it: fake and nice. Going forward I can't see how we can continue to do this and still remain viable in the eyes of the minority of American people who value Ron, not merely because of his positions, but also because of the one trait that he has that no one else has- Authenticity. We must harness this asset going forward and start attacking with emotion, fire, passion and energy.

I would really like to see this thread dead, it keeps getting bumped to the top (it's there now). The title of this post is not productive in any way. You want to discuss more about Paul attacking Romney, please start a new thread with that topic.

It's Time to Attack Hard ! Indeed !

Bump!

http://i.imgur.com/OYTSz.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OYTSz.jpg  
    Last edited by Christelle; 02-12-2012 at 01:52 PM.
    "A long terme, c'est nous qui l'emporterons... La botte cessera un jour de marteler le visage de l'homme, et l'esprit de liberté brűle avec tant de force dans sa poitrine qu'aucun lavage de cerveau, aucun totalitarisme ne peuvent l'étouffer. » -Murray Rothbard.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul (The Revolution: A Manifesto)

"Be the change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63yLEXQAKJQ

Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post

Fast.
    lol, all of you are missing the point here. The American Constitution was desinged to prevent radicals from taking office. The ENTIRE point of a two party system is to bring the most moderate candidates to the forefront thus limiting the ambitions of people like us..... That's a good thing.... It's also why winning has NEVER been the goal. That's a bonus. What we need is to grow the movement.

The purpose of the Libertarian party is NOT to win and suddenly become the ruling party. Our purpose is to pull the already conservative base right. We are the far right whether you realize it or not. Social issues may differ but the real objective of libertarianism is economic freedom. All freedom flows from it. Even in China the economic freedom provided the people by their association wiht American business has given them a better life than the one where government blanketly handled the economy. They were forced into a degree of economic freedom and it has worked. Are the people of China free? No... but they are one hell of a lot more free because of us than 50 years ago. Anyways that's beside the point.

If Ron Paul can via this process bring to light the severity of government power on our system as a burden rather than a freedom it will help bring people over. If Romney were to win the presidency it would be in his political best interests to find someone who bring in voters. Most conservatives are going to unite against Obama anyways. He won't need a Sarah Palin conservative on the ticket to bring them along. He needs a coalition. Paul can bring a few million votes with him and that changes the dynamic gor Mitt Romney.

HEre is why that benefits Libertarians. You may not like it. But it will help us. It will lend Paul a voice. His office will carry weight in the public AND thw white house. On issues of Liberty Paul can pull the whitehouse right which will benefit us in the coming years. Romney is a politician and his stated goal is nothing more than to win. He is only interested in the economic side of things and in many ways he might be on the same page. If Paul were the VP we would have the VERY best chance to avoid a war with Iran, limit the power of government, ect ect ect.

I know you want him to win. I do too. But that has NEVER been the objective here. Our political system is designed to move slowly. We can't usurp the Republican party. We have to pull them back right. They have drifted to the point they mirror the Democrat party they just disagree on where to spend the money. If a romney/Paul presidency reduces the size of government and protects liberty on the most important issues it will buy America some time. This thing is growing. But Ron Paul is not the head. He is the voice. The head of the movement is the idean and belief in liberty and those who seek to find it will also educate themselves on how to attain it.

I am a constitutionalist. to the point that I understand that the system screws my candidate and I still support it. I support it because it was brilliant. The design is nearly flawless. The goals rational. It is near the end. It's life is running out not because it can't work anymore or it doesn't meet the needs of the modern world. It's lifespans is running out because ambitious people will ALWAYS be there to fight for more power. Even us. The document and structure of the system has managed to stave off tyranny for a few hundred years. That's pretty good considering that the greater part of human history is spent under some form of tyranny.

A movement is growing to re-write the constitution. Because it is so weakened I don't know if we can save it. But that is the end game of this movement. Liberty. Preservation of Liberty. And Freedom.... must spread like wildfire if we are too keep our feet after this is all over. As of now we will likely be on our backs and within a generation in chains. All of you had better reconsider what it is you are doing here. If you are here for social issues go home. If you are here because this is a popular counter-culture go home. If you will not support liberty because your candidate cannot win go home. As for me and mine.... I will support it anyways because I believe in it.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdigger View Post
    Unless the campaign attacks Romney's record, he will not be able to wean away any voters from Romney. The person who exposes Romney's record gets the support of the voter who changes his or her mind based on the expose. Being gentlemanly has nothing to do with targeting issues. There sure is something going on between Romney and Paul.
    Romney is the same guy that in 2008 said that he would laugh at Ron, "because he wants to get rid of the CIA and the FBI", and that "he sure is laughing at him". Above I have posted a video of Romney saying this. Do you think the campaign knows this? I can't confirm this, but if they did I'm sure it would vindicate our claims that all of this fake little nice play between Ron and Romney is exactly how we see it: fake and nice. Going forward I can't see how we can continue to do this and still remain viable in the eyes of the minority of American people who value Ron, not merely because of his positions, but also because of the one trait that he has that no one else has- Authenticity. We must harness this asset going forward and start attacking with emotion, fire, passion and energy.
    Oh, come on people, just turn a page back & you'll see following post of mine :

YES, Ron definitely needs to attack Romney, no disagreements about that & the posted video needs to be made into an attack-ad against Romney to expose him on all the issues he's flip-flopped on - gun-rights, abortion, bailouts, healthcare, federal-mandates & what not
    - Milton Friedman

Honestly, I think playing nice to Romeny works to our advantage. Mitt's campaign can GO NUCLEAR (SuperPacs Galore) on Ron if they sense he is going to attack him.

Quote Originally Posted by GopBlackList View Post
    Honestly, I think playing nice to Romeny works to our advantage. Mitt's campaign can GO NUCLEAR (SuperPacs Galore) on Ron if they sense he is going to attack him.
    Not only that but Ron Paul doesn't seem genuine when he is angry. He's not a great orator and he's not the best politician. I think it's fair to attack Romney on certain issues which Ron is willing to defend. But he needs to be very careful.

Besides.... have any of you considered WHO the Romney voters are? ..... Seriously? What's to be gained? You are talking groups of older people who are voting for the guy because he's "electable" or "presidential" ie good looking..... How many of them can Ron pull over to his sidE? Not many. The only benefit to attacking Romney is the satisfaction of Ron's base. You want him to attack Romney but it won't accomplish anything. There is no point.

Ron's going to get voters by connecting with them on liberty issues. That means caucuss states which divide delagates. The primary is like racing. You can come in 2nd or 3rd every single race and still win the cup.

Beyond that... and once again,... the entire political system is built to bring the MOST moderate candiadates to the top. there is nothing wrong with that. It's actually a good thing. So radicals like us.... ie Libertarians..... Our job is a bit different. We aren't pushing for the presidency though it would be nice. We are building support and ultimately.... showing the Republican party that if they EVER want to win another national election they need our votes which means they have to appease us on issues. Like it or not that's how it works.

And once again.... If romney were half a politician he would realize that McCain lost by a few million votes..... which ron will eventually bring. Being that Romney is NOT overly concerned with conservative social issues but rather economic ones Paul could slide in and be VERY influential on Liberty issues.

We have two main objectives as of right now. Grow the movement by spreading liberty. And try to stop both parties from stripping freedom any further. whatever accomplishes those goals is a good thing.
    Last edited by LineHogs; 02-14-2012 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LineHogs View Post
    Besides.... have any of you considered WHO the Romney voters are? ..... Seriously? What's to be gained? You are talking groups of older people who are voting for the guy because he's "electable" or "presidential" ie good looking..... How many of them can Ron pull over to his sidE? Not many. The only benefit to attacking Romney is the satisfaction of Ron's base. You want him to attack Romney but it won't accomplish anything. There is no point.
    If Ron doesn't attack him then he'd be going nowhere, he MUST attack Romney & NO, it's not just" "older people" voting for Romney, there are plenty of superficial people who vote him because he's "electable", in fact, a lot of GOP doesn't like him that much due to his liberal background so irrespective of how many of his voters transfer to us, just attacking him & bringing out his true liberal background alienates more voters from him & that helps in knocking him off as the "frontrunner" & the more broken up the race is, the better for us

As for Mitt's superpacs, what's he going to do, talk about "racist newsletters" which has already been done to death or talk about earmarks which has also been done to death The thing is that Ron Paul is one of the cleanest men in DC & very difficult to find BIG dirt on him & that's why he should go on the offensive because he doesn't have anything to hide but his pandering-colleagues have plenty to hide which needs to be brought out in the open more than Ron usually does
    - Milton Friedman

Hi Everyone,

I have been pondering for quite sometime as to why our message hasn't resonated with the average voter in this election cycle, and after analyzing our numbers from 2008, it is clear that Ron is on the upswing and our constituency represents the future of what will be remaining of the GOP. We are at a crossroad and I think it is time that I speak up and lay out HOW we really need to do this. We should be proud that we have grown so much in the last 4 years-However, our goal is NOT:

1) to get a speech at the GOP convention
    2) to alter the platform
    3) to split a ticket with some neocon

OUR GOAL IS TO WIN.

After analyzing every single debate over and over with many of you, I have come to the conclusion that it is not the message, it is the way it is being delivered. It goes without saying that While I applaud Ron for his courage and polite nature, it has gotten us no where being nice to Santorum, Newt and Romney.

Case in point: Santorum has no problem interrupting Ron any chance he gets, and he is applauded- Romney dips and dodges every complicated question unrelated to the economy and NO ONE CALLS HIM OUT. Newt is a historical Revisionist who has been on every side of every issue, but he is NEVER confronted with any emotion, or called out personally for his adulterous actions. These people are given a free stage via our media to lie to the American people in an open forum regarding their records, personal life, and intentions as president. I understand many of you "found" Ron Paul by doing your own research, but the FACT IS- Americans are lazy, lack dignity, and are dishonest to the core. I've accepted that, and I think it's something that has permeated our society to the point of no return. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and I think it is finally time for someone to lay out what Ron NEEDS AND MUST SAY at the next debate which will be THE MOST CRUCIAL of any up to this point in the debate cycle.

Understand- Assuming we win Maine, we will have momentum from the win and vindication from the 2nd place finish in the latest Reuters poll as evidence of "elect-ability". This will be our WAVE. We need to ride the wave and capitalize on ANY AND ALL opportunity given to use while we are on the upswing. Here is what needs to come out at the next debate- I also include a video of Gerald Celente, only because I want to illustrate the magnitude of emotion and diction necessary to convince the AVERAGE American that Ron is the only guy who can beat Obama.

Doug Wead, John Tate, Jesse Benton, if you are reading this, I would suggest that you seriously consider my diction and choice of words, as they are not for the faint of heart or someone who wants to be "friendly". I am suggesting ALL OUT VICIOUS, SCORNFUL ATTACKS ON OUR COMPETITION. NO MORE HANDSHAKES AFTER THE DEBATE, NO MORE SMILING AND BEING POLITE. WE MEAN BUSINESS.

Ron v. Santorum on Stage- Santorum: "I'm the most conservative and can draw 'the greatest contrast with Obama"

Ron: "Senator Santorum is LYING to all of you. He is NOT the most conservative, and if you don't believe me, look at his voting record. He voted to raise the debt ceiling 5 times, while I have NEVER voted for a tax increase or unbalanced budget. He has voted against right to work legislation, while I have voted for every right to work bill as a congressman. Senator Santorum voted for Medicare part D, No child Left Behind, and has voted like a democrat for most of his career on KEY votes like this. He endorsed Pro - choice Arlen specter, who ended up being voted out. And in turn, he was also voted out of the senate in the biggest landslide in senatorial history. HE HAS NO BUSINESS TALKING ABOUT war, because he has NEVER SERVED. He does not have THE MORAL AUTHORITY to command the troops.
    Death Blow- Ron: "Money talks. If my foreign policy is so bad, why do those on the front lines of the war give ME more money than all of you put together. None of you have served, none of you know what war is like, and I am the ONLY one up here that is fit to command the military, and the troops agree. ITS TIME WE END THESE WARS AND SHORE UP MEDICARE AND SS".

Ron v. Newt- Newt: "I want to reign in the federal reserve and put Ben Bernanke on the unemployment line".

Ron: "Newt has no idea what he is talking about. I have been fighting the Federal reserve for over 40 years as a congressman, and have written several books on monetary theory and ending the fed. Newt is an opportunist who has realized that more and more people have been coming around to the position that I have taken, and he is seeking to hijack my position for his own political benefit. Newt, as speaker of the house you never once mentioned an audit of the federal reserve as a top priority. You have never worked one day in the private sector, and have spent most of your life sucking off the public dole in government, or benefiting monetarily as an influence peddler for Freddie Mac, WHILE I WAS FIGHTING it. I called the housing bubble in 2003, while you were busy lobbying- your firm made 1.6 million from the taxpayers. Worst of all Newt, you claim to be a Reagan conservative, but Reagan never once mentioned you as a key proponent of any policy. He even took note that your military policy would hurt our defense capabilities. I led the texas delegation for Reagan in 76, and Reagan endorsed my military views in 1980. You are NOT FIT to serve as commander in chief of our military, as you have never served.

Death Blow: Ron:"You are a serial hypocrite, and you have been on every side of every issue. You have sat and done commercials with Nancy Pelosi. If you sat down with Pelosi to support carbon taxes, open borders and internationalism once, how can u reassure the american people you won't do it again?"

Ron v. Romney- Romney: "My plan will cut the budget 1 trillion over 10 years and strengthen our military, preserve SS and medicare for our seniors, and balance the budget"

Ron: "Governor Romney is betting that most of you won't go online and look at his budget, or inquire about how he plans to meet all of these goals. He is very dishonest in his presentation of the facts. Where is the money going to come from? Are you going to raise 'fees' like you did in Massachusetts? Any money taken from the people is a TAX. YOU ARE A TAX RAISER, and a big spender. Only when it comes to other people's money. You cannot have an empire in 130 countries and promise that SS and medicare will be there in 5-10 years. It is just impossible. If seniors truly want their SS and medicare, I am the only one who will use resources spent on embassies in Baghdad to shore up SS and medicare. I'll put our drones in the pacific and on the border- and design a military strategy focused on DEFENDING this country, not the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan. I will eliminate all foreign aid uniformly and without discrimination, and shore up programs like child healthcare.

Death Blow: I WILL BE AN 'AMERICA FIRST' president, and not spend one american dollar, or put one american life in danger unless its totally necessary. Governor Romney would send your kids, nephews, brothers sons and friends into war, but won't send his own. In fact, during the Vietnam war, you were a missionary in France. when you came back, you criticized people for protesting, and even took to the streets in doing so. If I were to look up "chicken hawk in the dictionary, I would see your picture. You are the true definition of a chicken hawk. You have no business talking about war, because you have never gotten into anything as much as a schoolyard fight. You represent the corporations, and not populist America. your top three contributors are Goldman, JP Morgan, and Citigroup. My top 3 contributors are the US AIR FORCE, US ARMY and THE NAVY"

Please review and watch the emotion and candor of Gerald celente in his analysis of what we need to say:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=6Qq6v75td6s

While I don't want to come off as a nutjob or right wing lunatic, Gerald is spot on. we need to take the gloves off and stand firm.

I have outlined above what we need to say at the debates. This is not an option. I will not be donating any more money to this campaign unless Ron starts reciprocating the anathemas that have been hurled at him by each of these men and the media, throughout this campaign. I love Ron, but like I said before, desperate times call for desperate measures. While I recognize it has been politically expedient to lay low and not attack, and allow the race to take a shape (for a potential brokered convention), it is now time to draw the line in the sand with these people. These men up on stage do not represent us, or our values or ideals. They are criminals, and need to be exposed for what they are, even if it means Ron is portrayed as "rude" or "out of step with the mainstream". I know Ron has no problem saying how he feels, but the time for being politically correct and sitting back is over. I will be donating the rest of what I am available to donate on Feb 14, but after that I will not be donating again until I see emotion and raw attacks.

I urge everyone who feels the same to get behind me and influence the campaign. We need the people at the top to see what we are seeing. time is running out. This may be our last chance.
    I agree 100%. Have you shared these thoughts with the campaign? I think you should e-mail it to them. In fact, e-mail this whole thread. It's time to get down and get dirty with these DIRTY, LYING politicians!
    When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads. --Ron Paul

Pro-life is Pro-liberty
    http://www.l4l.org/

I think Dr. Paul needs to show he is a BOSS! No more smiles, no more jokes. He needs to be assertive and in command of the debates. I know he can because I have seen it before. I know what he is talking about and it all makes sense. But a lot of people may not understand how serious his message is. I know he is the most serious man on the the campaign, but sometimes I think he comes off as laughable, loveable Dr Paul. Instead he needs to speak with authority, point a finger, and make Americans understand what is going to happen to the country if he is not elected. Most people I run into everyday don't realise we are in the shadow of the greates economic collapse in the history of the universe.

kinda like this (although it is rather funny)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi1nxu-Sy-w

This is what a lot of people have been saying, the problem with it...Romney went nuclear on Santorum, and Santorum has actually/is actually winning states.
    RP has barely touched Romney, but ran an attack ad on Santorum in Michigan helping Romney win...but didn't attack Romney in the first one-on-one state opportunity in Virginia?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12