Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Time to Attack HARD- The Truth Needs to Come Out, or I'M DONE DONATING

It's Time to Attack HARD- The Truth Needs to Come Out, or I'M DONE DONATING

Hi Everyone,

I have been pondering for quite sometime as to why our message hasn't resonated with the average voter in this election cycle, and after analyzing our numbers from 2008, it is clear that Ron is on the upswing and our constituency represents the future of what will be remaining of the GOP. We are at a crossroad and I think it is time that I speak up and lay out HOW we really need to do this. We should be proud that we have grown so much in the last 4 years-However, our goal is NOT:

1) to get a speech at the GOP convention
    2) to alter the platform
    3) to split a ticket with some neocon

OUR GOAL IS TO WIN.

After analyzing every single debate over and over with many of you, I have come to the conclusion that it is not the message, it is the way it is being delivered. It goes without saying that While I applaud Ron for his courage and polite nature, it has gotten us no where being nice to Santorum, Newt and Romney.

Case in point: Santorum has no problem interrupting Ron any chance he gets, and he is applauded- Romney dips and dodges every complicated question unrelated to the economy and NO ONE CALLS HIM OUT. Newt is a historical Revisionist who has been on every side of every issue, but he is NEVER confronted with any emotion, or called out personally for his adulterous actions. These people are given a free stage via our media to lie to the American people in an open forum regarding their records, personal life, and intentions as president. I understand many of you "found" Ron Paul by doing your own research, but the FACT IS- Americans are lazy, lack dignity, and are dishonest to the core. I've accepted that, and I think it's something that has permeated our society to the point of no return. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and I think it is finally time for someone to lay out what Ron NEEDS AND MUST SAY at the next debate which will be THE MOST CRUCIAL of any up to this point in the debate cycle.

Understand- Assuming we win Maine, we will have momentum from the win and vindication from the 2nd place finish in the latest Reuters poll as evidence of "elect-ability". This will be our WAVE. We need to ride the wave and capitalize on ANY AND ALL opportunity given to use while we are on the upswing. Here is what needs to come out at the next debate- I also include a video of Gerald Celente, only because I want to illustrate the magnitude of emotion and diction necessary to convince the AVERAGE American that Ron is the only guy who can beat Obama.

Doug Wead, John Tate, Jesse Benton, if you are reading this, I would suggest that you seriously consider my diction and choice of words, as they are not for the faint of heart or someone who wants to be "friendly". I am suggesting ALL OUT VICIOUS, SCORNFUL ATTACKS ON OUR COMPETITION. NO MORE HANDSHAKES AFTER THE DEBATE, NO MORE SMILING AND BEING POLITE. WE MEAN BUSINESS.

Ron v. Santorum on Stage- Santorum: "I'm the most conservative and can draw 'the greatest contrast with Obama"

Ron: "Senator Santorum is LYING to all of you. He is NOT the most conservative, and if you don't believe me, look at his voting record. He voted to raise the debt ceiling 5 times, while I have NEVER voted for a tax increase or unbalanced budget. He has voted against right to work legislation, while I have voted for every right to work bill as a congressman. Senator Santorum voted for Medicare part D, No child Left Behind, and has voted like a democrat for most of his career on KEY votes like this. He endorsed Pro - choice Arlen specter, who ended up being voted out. And in turn, he was also voted out of the senate in the biggest landslide in senatorial history. HE HAS NO BUSINESS TALKING ABOUT war, because he has NEVER SERVED. He does not have THE MORAL AUTHORITY to command the troops.
    Death Blow- Ron: "Money talks. If my foreign policy is so bad, why do those on the front lines of the war give ME more money than all of you put together. None of you have served, none of you know what war is like, and I am the ONLY one up here that is fit to command the military, and the troops agree. ITS TIME WE END THESE WARS AND SHORE UP MEDICARE AND SS".

Ron v. Newt- Newt: "I want to reign in the federal reserve and put Ben Bernanke on the unemployment line".

Ron: "Newt has no idea what he is talking about. I have been fighting the Federal reserve for over 40 years as a congressman, and have written several books on monetary theory and ending the fed. Newt is an opportunist who has realized that more and more people have been coming around to the position that I have taken, and he is seeking to hijack my position for his own political benefit. Newt, as speaker of the house you never once mentioned an audit of the federal reserve as a top priority. You have never worked one day in the private sector, and have spent most of your life sucking off the public dole in government, or benefiting monetarily as an influence peddler for Freddie Mac, WHILE I WAS FIGHTING it. I called the housing bubble in 2003, while you were busy lobbying- your firm made 1.6 million from the taxpayers. Worst of all Newt, you claim to be a Reagan conservative, but Reagan never once mentioned you as a key proponent of any policy. He even took note that your military policy would hurt our defense capabilities. I led the texas delegation for Reagan in 76, and Reagan endorsed my military views in 1980. You are NOT FIT to serve as commander in chief of our military, as you have never served.

Death Blow: Ron:"You are a serial hypocrite, and you have been on every side of every issue. You have sat and done commercials with Nancy Pelosi. If you sat down with Pelosi to support carbon taxes, open borders and internationalism once, how can u reassure the american people you won't do it again?"

Ron v. Romney- Romney: "My plan will cut the budget 1 trillion over 10 years and strengthen our military, preserve SS and medicare for our seniors, and balance the budget"

Ron: "Governor Romney is betting that most of you won't go online and look at his budget, or inquire about how he plans to meet all of these goals. He is very dishonest in his presentation of the facts. Where is the money going to come from? Are you going to raise 'fees' like you did in Massachusetts? Any money taken from the people is a TAX. YOU ARE A TAX RAISER, and a big spender. Only when it comes to other people's money. You cannot have an empire in 130 countries and promise that SS and medicare will be there in 5-10 years. It is just impossible. If seniors truly want their SS and medicare, I am the only one who will use resources spent on embassies in Baghdad to shore up SS and medicare. I'll put our drones in the pacific and on the border- and design a military strategy focused on DEFENDING this country, not the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan. I will eliminate all foreign aid uniformly and without discrimination, and shore up programs like child healthcare.

Death Blow: I WILL BE AN 'AMERICA FIRST' president, and not spend one american dollar, or put one american life in danger unless its totally necessary. Governor Romney would send your kids, nephews, brothers sons and friends into war, but won't send his own. In fact, during the Vietnam war, you were a missionary in France. when you came back, you criticized people for protesting, and even took to the streets in doing so. If I were to look up "chicken hawk in the dictionary, I would see your picture. You are the true definition of a chicken hawk. You have no business talking about war, because you have never gotten into anything as much as a schoolyard fight. You represent the corporations, and not populist America. your top three contributors are Goldman, JP Morgan, and Citigroup. My top 3 contributors are the US AIR FORCE, US ARMY and THE NAVY"

Please review and watch the emotion and candor of Gerald celente in his analysis of what we need to say:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&fe...&v=6Qq6v75td6s

While I don't want to come off as a nutjob or right wing lunatic, Gerald is spot on. we need to take the gloves off and stand firm.

I have outlined above what we need to say at the debates. This is not an option. I will not be donating any more money to this campaign unless Ron starts reciprocating the anathemas that have been hurled at him by each of these men and the media, throughout this campaign. I love Ron, but like I said before, desperate times call for desperate measures. While I recognize it has been politically expedient to lay low and not attack, and allow the race to take a shape (for a potential brokered convention), it is now time to draw the line in the sand with these people. These men up on stage do not represent us, or our values or ideals. They are criminals, and need to be exposed for what they are, even if it means Ron is portrayed as "rude" or "out of step with the mainstream". I know Ron has no problem saying how he feels, but the time for being politically correct and sitting back is over. I will be donating the rest of what I am available to donate on Feb 14, but after that I will not be donating again until I see emotion and raw attacks.

I urge everyone who feels the same to get behind me and influence the campaign. We need the people at the top to see what we are seeing. time is running out. This may be our last chance.
    Last edited by The Binghamton Patriot; 02-09-2012 at 12:20 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is perfect. I agree with you 100%. It's time to go big, or go home.

I absolutely agree he should be more assertive, and probably even prepare responses like those you've suggested.

VERY NICE

and true (even better)
    we should all memorize this

bump bump bump lets push this peopleee

Agree that Ron should hold back no punches.

As the debates have progressed, I think Ron has been building a crescendo. It's time to get to the fortissimo, now.

I'd like for Ron to have a few easily graspable, colorful, word picture type illustrations that can put thoughts into people's minds about the size of the economic problems we have, the differences between him and the other candidates, the difference between his plan for restoring America vs. the others' plans, and a comparison between a safe America under Ron Paul vs. the other candidates'.

I'd love to have people walking away from the debate thinking "wow, I didn't realize how if each dollar of debt was a pound of cow manure it'd cover the entire USA in a 500 foot thick blanket of b.s." or something like that.
    Last edited by georgiaboy; 02-09-2012 at 11:12 AM.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

I would love to see Ron get fired up and go on the attack. He can't wait for the debates though. He needs to influence Maine by this weekend. I'm in Maine, and the caucus I went to last weekend, Romney had the edge.

fish or cut bail .

also get a few new ideas.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    how do you do the +rep thing? I want to for the OP.
    I likey!

This sent chills down my spine...the awakening that would occur.

bump
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

i honestly think RP is the last chance we have to save this great country .

i have no idea who would replace him as he will be too old in 2016 , his son doesn't seem to have the same thoughts as RP .

Ron Paul has to get tough with these guys as they will throw him under the bus.

Americans have a short attention span and limited knowledge. Ron Paul needs to clearly state ... " The rest of these presidential candidates...
    are going to be continuing ... wasting American lives and wealth ...destroying the infrastructure in other nations, and then rebuilding what we destroyed...
    while our own power grid, highways, and social safety net implodes...at the same time... passing a massive debt burden onto our children and grandchildren.
    I am NOT OK with that..and .the American people are NOT OK with that !

America's greatness comes from the fact that she has been " Of the people, by the people, and for the people"...not
    "Of the corporation, by the corporation, and for the corporation "...

I will stake MY PRESIDENCY... on protecting the safety,the security, and the freedom and opportunity for the American people .I will work tirelessly... for the necessary reforms, to get America back on track for prosperity, peace, and the liberty which has made America ...
    the shining beacon on the hill... guiding all of the free world for generations . "

Republicans worship aggression. Lets get the crazy-eyes and do this. Time to get vicious.

I agree Bing, time to drop the hammer!

Oh, and the reason, in case you were wondering why our message is not resonating, is the American education system. It has dumbed down the population so much that people have a very limited ablility to reason.
    Last edited by Koz; 02-09-2012 at 06:46 PM.
    Too bad our elected officials are not as aggressively trying to reduce the federal deficit as they are trying to strip us of our constitutional rights.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    thx! time to fight for our lives and go for knockout truth punches ... Ron can do this ... he has changed the entire debate already with the message and now can be the boxer with the KO punch
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

He's mentioned all of the things you brought up about Santorum in debates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    He's mentioned all of the things you brought up about Santorum in debates.
    You're missing the point. Ron will mention it, but he won't attack him, look him in the eye, and POINT at him. When he attacks, its like he's nervous the other guy is gonna come over and punch him. His tone of voice is not thunderous and vindictive; it doesn't sound like he wants to FIGHT. That's what I'm Saying. He doesn't juxtapose himself against Santorum when they are on stage. Look at what I wrote compared to the way Ron speaks- He can attack, but he needs to show others that his record is more consistent and honest. What I wrote harnesses our best asset: AUTHENTICITY. We need people to see the difference between TS Eliot's Hollow Men up on stage, and Ron's platform, rooted in sincerity and honesty. Only then will people begin to see.

I do agree with the notion, that Republicans (mainstream) favor the tone of aggression. To them it means "strength."
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

Ron is not a good attack dog, it takes him out of his element.
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

"or I'M DONE DONATING"

You won't donate because he's not the speaker you want, the speaker you need? Ron Paul IS the speaker. No one else has the courage to say what he says.

I think it's important to put ourselves in Dr. Paul's shoes. Do any of us really have courage? Do any of us stand up and alone for what's right? Would any of us continue to speak to an audience that was cheering against us?

Put yourself in Dr. Paul's shoes at the 3:20 mark of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD7dnFDdwu0

I have a hard time believing that on this forum there are a bunch of courageous, intelligent, non-conformist fighters that would fight on year after year seemingly in vain.

I wouldn't tell you to not donate, but I will say you need to keep SUPPORTING.

Dr. Paul IS the Champion of Liberty...for America, himself, and you! He's endured/endures a lot of ridicule and scorn for that lonely position. There's even a belief that The Establishment would commit the ultimate offense to stop him.

Remember that hope you felt at the start of this campaign? When, before that time, had you ever felt that? When, if this movement fails, do you think you'll feel that again?

I remember first seeing/hearing Dr. Paul in the 08 campaign. He definitely caught my attention then in a good way but not enough to support him.

I wish I could remember the exact moment that Dr. Paul's message clicked. It was in the summer of 2011, maybe during a debate or because of a "news" story.

I support Dr. Paul because of his sincerity, common sense, intelligence, consistency, and courage.

Thank you Dr. Paul for awakening me, changing my perspectives regarding liberty, giving those perspectives a voice, and giving this country a chance.
    Last edited by jemuf; 02-10-2012 at 02:17 PM.
    "WE..as a group NOW have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable you have an obligation to do something about it." Ron Paul

picked this up from the 321 gold site about DR Paul , great read . keep bumping it up.

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/ko...cha021012.html

Ron needs to make headlines at the 2/22 CNN debate. Serious headlines.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bighamton's right, here's part of message I posted in another thread yesterday explaining why.....

Lets face it, if all it took to win this thing was intelligence and rationality Dr. Paul would be in the lead but that’s not the case. Apparently the perception of power is just as important to the sheepish GOP base. The sad fact is that many of them like, and want to see, a little aggression. Weird but true. If he directed a little more emotional fire at the media and the other candidates it would go a long way in the eyes of base republicans. I personally like when Dr. Paul explains to me the ways of the world like some all knowing history textbook but many people in this world base much of their perception of others on emotional appeal. No matter how right he is, ignorant people will not identify with him if they don’t see him as powerful or aggressive. For some, intelligence and integrity earns respect, for others it’s perceived power, aggression and fear. The world needs to see a bit of this guy( http://youtu.be/vcbfobiHTCE 1:05 to 1:25). Dr. Paul must show some emotion towards others for not perusing peace and prosperity. Attack the others passionately for not being true conservatives and show some personal offense that they do not put the American people first. He needs to be offended when reporters ask rude and insulting questions. He shouldn't let the media disrespect him by not properly addressing him with his hard earned titles of Doctor and congressman Paul and he should correct them. Why does he let them get away with asking if he will endorse another candidate? Why not flip the question to "Why aren't they endorsing me?"? It would also serve him well to reverse the incessant fear mongering they use to trap him and use it to his advantage. When they beat the war drum he has to beat the anti war drum (if there is such a thing) with even more conviction.

Quote Originally Posted by jemuf View Post
    "or I'M DONE DONATING"

You won't donate because he's not the speaker you want, the speaker you need? Ron Paul IS the speaker. No one else has the courage to say what he says.

I think it's important to put ourselves in Dr. Paul's shoes. Do any of us really have courage? Do any of us stand up and alone for what's right? Would any of us continue to speak to an audience that was cheering against us?

Put yourself in Dr. Paul's shoes at the 3:20 mark of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD7dnFDdwu0

I have a hard time believing that on this forum there are a bunch of courageous, intelligent, non-conformist fighters that would fight on year after year seemingly in vain.

I wouldn't tell you to not donate, but I will say you need to keep SUPPORTING.

Dr. Paul IS the Champion of Liberty...for America, himself, and you! He's endured/endures a lot of ridicule and scorn for that lonely position. There's even a belief that The Establishment would commit the ultimate offense to stop him.

Remember that hope you felt at the start of this campaign? When, before that time, had you ever felt that? When, if this movement fails, do you think you'll feel that again?

I remember first seeing/hearing Dr. Paul in the 08 campaign. He definitely caught my attention then in a good way but not enough to support him.

I wish I could remember the exact moment that Dr. Paul's message clicked. It was in the summer of 2011, maybe during a debate or because of a "news" story.

I support Dr. Paul because of his sincerity, common sense, intelligence, consistency, and courage.

Thank you Dr. Paul for awakening me, changing my perspectives regarding liberty, giving those perspectives a voice, and giving this country a chance.
    no, I won't stop supporting, but the fact is, my resources are about as scarce as everyone else's. i've donated several thousand dollars to the campaign, and I've spoken to other supporters who feel the same- HE NEEDS TO FIGHT. THE other guys up there are not on our team, they are not on our side, and if you want proof, listen to this-

scroll to about 4:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lAFfLy05_Y

I've been a Ron guy for many years, and this stuck with me. Romney is fake, Santorum is a straight up liar, and Newt is an EMBARRASSMENT to our party. He needs to confront them with some vindictive facts, and MAKE HEADLINES. We want him to FIGHT THESE PEOPLE, NOT SHAKE THEIR HANDS, OR BE THEIR FRIEND. WE control the delegates because their supporters are too complacent and ignorant to figure our the process. I don't care what they think about it. WE ARE TAKING THIS OVER THE TOP.
    Last edited by The Binghamton Patriot; 02-10-2012 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Binghamton Patriot View Post
    You're missing the point. Ron will mention it, but he won't attack him, look him in the eye, and POINT at him. When he attacks, its like he's nervous the other guy is gonna come over and punch him. His tone of voice is not thunderous and vindictive; it doesn't sound like he wants to FIGHT. That's what I'm Saying. He doesn't juxtapose himself against Santorum when they are on stage. Look at what I wrote compared to the way Ron speaks- He can attack, but he needs to show others that his record is more consistent and honest. What I wrote harnesses our best asset: AUTHENTICITY. We need people to see the difference between TS Eliot's Hollow Men up on stage, and Ron's platform, rooted in sincerity and honesty. Only then will people begin to see.
    He's 76 years old, he's just not an attack dog anymore. Buchanan doesn't have the same expression of thought that he did when he was in his 40s and 50s, either.

It's just what happens when you get old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

I completely disagree. He has class and I would be very unhappy if he resorted to the childish tactics and arguing style of the other candidates.

The way Ron speaks at debates makes him appear as a man among boys and I think the effect this has is underestimated.

I want him to paint the others as Obamas.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Ron Paul has to do this his way. Where were we when he was fighting in the 80's, 90's, early 2000's?

I have watched Ron Paul find his voice, maybe slower than some want, but he is finding it again. The PTB are hoping for discouragement to creep in, don't let it. "The wise will be defeated by enough discouragement" is what they say.

We need to continue to help with a little help as many have. This is what's putting fire back into this man. I saw his supprise in 2008 that so many would hear him and actually listen. He's been talking common sense in front of deaf ears for decades!

Now, his batteries are being charged by the electrifying reponse he's getting from we the people. Keep charging his batteries, he's worth it, and he's earned it, and we will all share in the benefits of it.

Be patient, young padawan, be patient.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast