Hey guys. Help me counter these anti-palestinian arguments please!

Arabs target Israeli civilians with bombs in highly populated areas while Israelis organise strategic hits at terrorists hotspots. Occasionally civilians are caught up in the fallout but at least Israelis do not deliberately target innocent civilians, unlike the Palestinians.
Do you even know what goes on in Israel? There are rockets being fired on Israel by Hamas and other such terrorist organisations almost everyday. Secondly Israel also has to suicide bombers to contend with in the bigger cities. Suicide bombers alone have killed thousands of innocent Israelis. Propaganda means you don't see the attacks on Israels cities by more than just stones. It is time to wake up.
Jews have never killed innocents , at least not like the Muslims and Europeans have

but based on all the propaganda calling Jews heartless and saying they have killed innocents, it makes me wish they do

A part of me wants to see the "Samson Option" as a last $#@! you to the world

even if I die I will die happy knowing all the enemies of the Jews are killed
Jews and Arabs are both Semites and both native to the land. Why can't they just live together and share? If the Jews feel as if they were promised the land, then fine. Then live on that land and stop causing trouble to the people that lived there before you did. LIVE TOGETHER IN PEACE AND UNITY. KEEP ON SEEKING PEACE AND PURSUE IT. Hating, violence, and retaliation has never solved anything!
Palestinians can't go anywhere in the Arab world...none want them.

For example, when they lived under Jordanian rule, in the respective region that used to belong to Jordan, they were ostracized by the Jordanians because they would conduct terrorist actions there as well. Which is why Jordan never requested those lands (and its inhabitants) back to make peace with Israel. They were HAPPY we took them.
jews killed millions?!? where and when exactly?! enlighten me please.

and lets see, 850 nobel prizes were awarded between 1901 and 2011, JEWS won about 200! muslims won 7 (ROLF!!!) when jews are 0.002% of human population and muslims are 20%, you are a JOKE!!!! albert einstein, sigmund freud, John von Neumann, alan turing, Neils Bohr. and the list goes on and on!

your computer was invented by jews you stupid chimp!

just google "100 Scientists Who Shaped World History"
the state of palestine never existed, the palestinians never have been sovereign and the land you call west-bank was taken from Jordan, not from the state of palestine... but that is not the point here.

the point is that this state of palestine you so wish to establish has no intention living peacefully next to its neighbor.. in 2000, the palestinians were offered nearly 100% of what they asked for, but instead of agreeing or even giving a counteroffer, they chose violence (again).
And to clarify, the Palestinians are trapped, aren't they? They cannot join Israel because of a ban on their checkpoints of some sort, and they can't simply gain a citizenship to another country?

Thanks!