https://www.mogop.org/lincolndays/

According to the schedule, there will be a Caucus Workshop along with a GOTV orientation on:

Saturday, Feb 18th from 1:30pm to 3:30pm

I'm not sure exactly about how the information will be presented or its content but I do know that it is $20 for a ticket to Lincoln Days and that the caucus workshop and GOTV is included in the price. It would be a great idea if a few representatives of your Meetup or county Grassroots campaigns send someone to take notes and get very well versed in the process.

This way you can hold mock caucus and seminars to people who are wanting to support Paul but feel slightly intimidated or unknown to how a caucus will work. A few people I talked too on Primary day had these very concerns that they wouldn't "know what to do"

We need to get everyone organized, comfortable and in control of these county caucus' on March 17th so we can hold power early and pick our slates of delegates. This is how we'll win Missouri for Dr. Paul

I know I personally will be attending along with a few others of my Meetup for Greene County. Hope to see you there!