Thread: DeMint says GOP needs Ron Paul’s ideas

DeMint says GOP needs Ron Paul’s ideas

Bad speller's of the world .... UNTIE !!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And where was DeMint when Ron needed him? Too gutless to endorse.

“If our nominee doesn’t pick up a lot of Ron Paul’s ideas, we’re missing the boat and we’re missing a lot of people who could help us build our party,” he said. "These are not wild ideas."
    What a prick, implying Ron can't win but the GOP needs his ideas. Why not get the real deal Jim? Jim, you are obviously blind or sold out if you think RomNewTorum is going to do anything different than Obama.
    Heads and Hips, Heads and Hips!

Yea he sure has been a giant let down too little to late...

Correction: The GOP needs RON PAUL.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

DeMint needs Ron Paul's ideas. Then I'd support him for any office.

He is selling out. What a crock. I really liked him but, I will not sign his dance card for this tango.

After being a spineless coward back in SC, all I have to say to DeMint is STFU!
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

Yeah, I tweeted him to man up and act like a patriot instead of a politician when he said this.

And then I blogged about it.

The Tireless Agorist: What's Your Candidate Done to Change the World?

http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/...to-change.html
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    well, he's embracing our ideas. That's good.

P.S. i know he's full of $#@!. All politicians are full of $#@!. The point is that we are becoming a large enough group that they need to kiss our ass in order to win.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Sen. Jim DeMint, the Tea Party leader whose endorsement is highly coveted by GOP presidential candidates, said the eventual nominee must adopt some of Rep. Ron Paul’s ideas in order to expand the party enough to beat President Obama.
    He's just saying that they need to kiss up to the fiscal conservatives if they have any hope of winning. Not they they'll actually need to act on those ideas once in office.....that would be political suicide. Duh. People like the gravy train.

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    Correction: The GOP needs RON PAUL.
    Kathy, you are damn right.

Ron Paul is the only one who can defeat Obama, and Demint needs to say it like it really is.
    Last edited by camp_steveo; 02-08-2012 at 03:14 PM.

"the establishment GOP candidates must pander to Paul's Ideas, we need his supporters to beat Obama" - Jim Demint

Go $#@! yourself.

I wish DeMint would get off his ass and just endorse Paul already.
    "Can't get healthcare to our old people, can't educate our young people, but we can bomb the sh*t out of your country alright" - George Carlin

"We're in two wars that are costing us trillions of dollars. Those trillions of dollars should have been left in the economy to build jobs and produce prosperity here at home" - Ron Paul

"We spend 1.5 trillion dollars overseas in wars we don't need to be in and we need to cut there. And then put that money back into our economy here." - Ron Paul

What he did, was he admitted that they cannot win without our support. Guess what buddy, if Ron Paul doesn't get the nomination then the GOP doesn't deserve to win. NOBP.
    "Time is catching up with me." -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Merk View Post
    And where was DeMint when Ron needed him? Too gutless to endorse.

What a prick, implying Ron can't win but the GOP needs his ideas. Why not get the real deal Jim? Jim, you are obviously blind or sold out if you think RomNewTorum is going to do anything different than Obama.
    RomNewTorum! That is great!

GOP doesnt deserve Ron Paul.

We need Ron Paul's ideas... just not Ron Paul.

If Ron Paul doesnt win, the GOP will see a mass migration out of the GOP imo. I am only in the GOP just so I have 100% chance of voting for him in california. The GOP and democrat parties do not appeal to me... but Ron Paul does.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is there a possibility that DeMint might endorse Ron soon or eventually?
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mmfmj View Post
    The GOP and democrat parties do not appeal to me... but Ron Paul does.
    That's because Ron thinks three dimensional.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

It's not every Republican who is willing to concede that there are overseas bases that could shut down and that there's a military industrial complex (he don't use the word MIC, but said defense spending is political and manipulated by congressional districts, which is basically the same thing):

Demint is a douche bag, and he's always been a douchebag. He's a dominionist, interventionist jackass, who has learned to talk a little of the Ron Paul lingo. He is no more trustworthy or believable because he mouths some platitudes than he was in the old days, before Ron had a sizable following.

Look to the past if you want to know the future. Demint is a mutt. $#@! him and the horse he rode in on.

And guess why he won't endorse Ron. Because he's really a Santorum who won't admit he's a Santorum. And by Santorum, I mean that in every sense of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by emazur View Post
    It's not every Republican who is willing to concede that there are overseas bases that could shut down and that there's a military industrial complex (he don't use the word MIC, but said defense spending is political and manipulated by congressional districts, which is basically the same thing):
    This is complete captain obvious stuff. You can literally find 70 senators and 350 congressmen who will say exactly the same thing. And yet somehow, nothing ever changes. Let's see Demint's concrete proposal and how hard he works to get it passed. Clue: He doesn't have one, and won't ever have one. He is a liar and dissembler. It's as simple as that. He can talk a good game, and sound really reasonable, while he goes along entirely with the status quo.

Guess what Jim? Endorse Ron or we won't bother donating to your re-election campaign. No ONE BUT PAUL.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Jim is still begging for RP supporters to support their establishment tripe? Eh, yea, no thx Jim needs to go away, he had his chance to make a difference and chose to suck up to the last 40 years of a trainwreck.

You know what i find funny though? Bill Kristol, NeoCon extraordinaire always said he doesn't like the GOP and people like DeMint kissing up to RP. He said he wants RP to leave the party and just run 3rd party. So yea, straight from the horses mouth there, and Bill sits pretty high on the totem pole. It's quite a surprise that they aren't listening to him, along with the MSM and actually pushing for Ron to run 3rd party, rather than trying to thwart him from doing it. Even Bill knows how loyal we are and that any kind of pandering is simply a wasted effort.

You know what, Bill surely is a vile bastard and the worst of the worst, but i actually respect the fact he doesn't pander. If you are going to be a certain way, then BE THAT WAY ALL THE TIME. At least you know what you are going to get with him. He doesn't hold back how feels and shows his hatred for Ron outright, unlike DeMint, Palin, Hannity, Beck, and many others who choose to sit on both sides of the fence every other day.
    Last edited by Student Of Paulism; 02-08-2012 at 05:04 PM.