Thread: With Ron Paul, Fighting for Minnesota

With Ron Paul, Fighting for Minnesota

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A Ron Paul rally is an experience every cynical, bedraggled, politics-reporting cur should take in at least once in a career.Plus, in the GOP 2012 field, Ron Paul supporters easily hold the title of most bangable

Lolol

He used the phrase "most bangable" to refer to Ron Paul supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by BrittanySligar View Post
    Yeah, I sorta purposely didn't post that part, but clearly I was niave to think someone wouldn't
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Yeah, I sorta purposely didn't post that part, but clearly I was niave to think someone wouldn't
    hahahahaha. awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by BrittanySligar View Post
    Now if we could only get these $#@!heads to vote!
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

On his way off stage, Paul was glitter-bombed by a man desperate to prove that even the politically progressive can be miserably uninformed $#@!s.
    hrmmm.

It was definitely a younger crowd than what we had 4 years ago at rallies I attended.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You shouldn't be ashamed they we are more attractive than Santorum supporters.

A Ron Paul rally is an experience every cynical, bedraggled, politics-reporting cur should take in at least once in a career. Plus, in the GOP 2012 field, Ron Paul supporters easily hold the title of most bangable.

The event was set to begin at 7:00 p.m. The first "End the Fed!" chant started at 7:03 p.m.

When Gingrich, Santorum and Romney voters are all dead of old age, and when the current Tea Party's core has moved to a senility where the only bailout that concerns them is the one in their pants, Ron Paul supporters will still be, like, 43. The Tea Party desperately needs to recruit younger, fresher members. This realization was certainly why the first pre-Paul speaker is Walter Hudson, chair of Minnesota's North Star Tea Party Patriots.
    hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    hrmmm.
    Ya, he mostly missed RP. Just a little on his left shoulder and arm. The thrower was obviously a poor aim, guess he has a limp wrist.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I would beat the $#@! out of someone throwing glitter on Ron Paul.. I'm just saying. I don't pretend to be as rational as the rest of you.. I'd lose it.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.-Thomas Jefferson

https://twitter.com/#!/JustinFrom1776

Quote Originally Posted by Justinfrom1776 View Post
    I would beat the $#@! out of someone throwing glitter on Ron Paul.. I'm just saying. I don't pretend to be as rational as the rest of you.. I'd lose it.
    I was pretty furious myself when I heard about it.

Ron Paul would probably stop you

That was my first thought as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate-ForLiberty View Post
    Ron Paul would probably stop you
    Then I thought that.

I was pretty furious myself when I heard about it.
    Really, it was no big deal. I was right there when it happened and Ron didn't seem to give it a second thought.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Best part of the article: "Come on! Let's spread some liberty!"