Thread: Is no one but Paul money bomb official?[Mod: 2/14 Bailout 4 Freedom is official]

Is no one but Paul money bomb official?[Mod: 2/14 Bailout 4 Freedom is official]

Is this going to be a regular money bomb on Ron paul 2012 website like the other bombs? Wouldn't that piss off GOP big time? I like it, but I'm just wondering, is this a normal campaign approved money bomb?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    the money bomb is on the 14th, officially.

Officially, it is called Bailout for Freedom, but some are calling it NOBP. And I agree I personally will be calling it Bailout for Freedom, or else 'Ron Paul Moneybomb FEBRUARY 14 -- DONATE AT www.RonPaul2012.com !!!!'

but someone did this video quasi in the NOBP theme, but I still think it is fun. I'd post it tonight if it said to donate at Ron's webpage on the 14th instead of saying the pledge page for that.

Last edited by sailingaway; 02-07-2012 at 03:29 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden