Thread: Contributions to Ron Paul by State

Contributions to Ron Paul by State

I don't know when this was last updated, but very useful info...

http://www.fec.gov/DisclosureSearch/...d_id=P80000748

astralspirit.blogspot.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I believe thats from the first quarter. Should be interesting to see Q2 updates.

I am also very excited to see the 2q results.
    I'm DjLoTi =) Liveontheisland =) I live on an island =) It's my island =)

Quote Originally Posted by DjLoTi View Post
    I am also very excited to see the 2q results.
    yes!

bump.

Now updated w/ 2Q donations. Very cool website. I'm shocked at how easy it is to navigate.

RP supporters need to put their money on the table...2.4 is certainly nothing to be ashamed of, but we really need to step it up. Really want to get the MSM's attention and stop hear RP referred to as a "second-tier candidate"???? Let's get him up over $10M cash on hand by the end of Q3!!! Have you donated yet! Heck, there are 19,000+ meetup members, if each one donated $100 that's $2M right there!

...now I gotta make some phone calls to my friends who said they were going to donate but haven't yet

i don't get it.. isn't maine supposed to be the biggest political and independent state? they donated one of the least amount of money, does that mean ron paul is still unknown there?

For all the hype surrounding Greenville/Spartanburg right now they sure haven't donated much there...$2150 for that whole region. Hopefully this weekend will generate some dollars from that area.

Interesting...

Rudy McRomney's donations are all in the higher amount tiers, which means that most of their donors are maxed out.

Hmmmm...
    Last edited by foofighter20x; 07-17-2007 at 09:44 PM.
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free." -Göthe
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
    "Government is a disease masquerading as its own cure." - Robert LeFevre

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by chandlerLBT View Post
    i don't get it.. isn't maine supposed to be the biggest political and independent state? they donated one of the least amount of money, does that mean ron paul is still unknown there?
    Maybe it was a tough lobster season?

Hmmm, I wonder why some people who SHOULD be donating aren't. Where is Alex Jones in Austin? I have some friends who tell me they are donating but I don't see them listed. Did I miss something?

how much did they say they donated? they don't report names on donations under $200
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free." -Göthe
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by foofighter20x View Post
    how much did they say they donated? they don't report names on donations under $200
    I don't know but I donate $25 a week and I'm listed, is it $200 total or $200 in one donation? Because I'm over $200 in $25 increments.

Quote Originally Posted by SWATH View Post
    I don't know but I donate $25 a week and I'm listed, is it $200 total or $200 in one donation? Because I'm over $200 in $25 increments.
    If you donate $200 or more, or a cumulative total of $200 or more, they are required to report you.

Wow... That just sounded really Orwellian.

Quote Originally Posted by foofighter20x View Post
    If you donate $200 or more, or a cumulative total of $200 or more, they are required to report you.

Wow... That just sounded really Orwellian.
    AHA thanks for the info, but still it seems like there should be some donations of at least $200 from known supporters.

Well then, that's weird, because I donated much more than $200 in Q2 and I'm not listed. Nor is my zip code.

I would have thought Idaho would have donated MUCH more to him.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Has anyone done an analysis of contributors from Iowa and New Hampshire to the Republican candidates? For example, how does Dr. Paul compare with other candidates in support from the early states?
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

Only posted those that beat him.

Iowa
    Paul $8,553
    Brownback $10,294
    Giuliani $19,000
    McCain $27,742
    Romney $118,347
    T. Thompson $15,515

New Hamshire
    Paul $34,211
    Giuliani $35,410
    McCain $73,638
    Romney $174,825

Thanks, Foo, not the answer I wanted, but thanks all the same. How about the number of contributors?
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

Oh, sorry! Totally misread what you wanted!

I'm on it!

Quote Originally Posted by chandlerLBT View Post
    It means nobody lives there.

Crap... There is no way to query the database for number of contributors by state.

RP's immirgration message must be carrying well in CA and AZ - both states contributed BIG