Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ron Paul...

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    you might as well allow a person to adopt a kid that is single.
    uh, you can. Had a female, single friend go to china and adopt a little girl and brought her back to the U.S.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LBennett76 View Post
    He has the most awesome grandpa on earth (my dad). He's his primary male role model. We see my parents several times a week (they're only a mile away). There are no men around where I live to date. I live in a village (pop. under 5000). Everyone knows everyone. And working 2 jobs I just don't have the time to drive an hour away to look. I dated a guy a few years back who was jealous of the time and attention I gave my son. In the past 8 years I've dated 2 people for a combined total of 4 months.
    We just don't need an outsider brought into our tight family at this point. We've had so many monumental moments and experiences... they've already missed out. And my son likes girls. But he's pretty picky. He's a unique kid who's going to need a unique (probably a gamer) girl.
    Here's the kinda stuff we do. LOL (Anyone who's ever played first person shooters will appreciate certain parts of this.)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlr0r0NNiL8
    Grandpas are excellent role models. You are lucky to have a good dad that loves him as his grandpa!

Quote Originally Posted by BrittanySligar View Post
    A gay man spent $3 Million supporting Ron this election.. Ron is clearly anti-gay. smh.
    Who are you talking about? Who spent $3 million supporting Ron Paul???

Quote Originally Posted by SisCyn View Post
    Grandpas are excellent role models. You are lucky to have a good dad that loves him as his grandpa!
    With a mother like you*, I think he would be just fine without them.

*LBennett76

edit: clarification, no sarcasm.
    Last edited by V3n; 02-06-2012 at 11:14 PM.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Schiff_FTW

Quote Originally Posted by economics102 View Post
    Who are you talking about? Who spent $3 million supporting Ron Paul???
    Peter Thiel, co-founder of Paypal and early investor in Facebook, through Endorse Liberty
    Last edited by Schiff_FTW; 02-06-2012 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrittanySligar View Post
    A gay man spent $3 Million supporting Ron this election.. Ron is clearly anti-gay. smh.
    That's like saying my local grocery store is pro-BF3 because I spend money there.

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Here's a simple solution. Ask the kid what he wants.. if he wants a mom and dad, then find him one. If he wants adam and steve, well, what's it going to hurt? The kid is the one who should make the choice. Not a ****, and not some religious fanatic.

Im saying that as a christian.
    What, no one thinks the kid up for adoption should be the one who ultimately makes the choice?

My son is a single father. My grandson is very lucky to have him for a father. My grandson is healthy, happy, and a notable rascal. I can't imagine him in a foster home. Will never happen. He isn't very concerned with hormones at this point. Thats him in the little picture by my handle.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123