Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul...

Ron Paul...

just got glitter bombed...

Anthony Terrell @AnthonyNBCNews Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    One man glitter bombs @RonPaul as he shakes hands after speech. Security shrugged it off, kept going instagr.am/p/Gr--BsTWAJ/
    Last edited by sailingaway; 02-06-2012 at 08:57 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The one man in the race that's won't ban same sex marriage?

EDIT: Interesting 100th post...

I see the glitter packet but I see no RP
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by MrGoose View Post
    The one man in the race that's won't ban same sex marriage?

EDIT: Interesting 100th post...
    Meh, he did vote against same-sex adoption, though.

A gay man spent $3 Million supporting Ron this election.. Ron is clearly anti-gay. smh.
    Last edited by BrittanySligar; 02-06-2012 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cstarace View Post
    Interesting, thankfully I'm not a moron/single issue voter.

Just against funding it. The price of being consistent is you sometimes stick to your values of small government and people think that means youre attacking groups when you vote no on federal funding.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric39 View Post
    Just against funding it. The price of being consistent is you sometimes stick to your values of small government and people think that means youre attacking groups when you vote no on federal funding.
    I actually didn't know this was the case... makes me feel better actually.

Same sex adoption is wrong. If you are going to allow that then you might as well allow a person to adopt a kid that is single.

Like RP more

I actually didn't know this was the case... makes me feel better actually.
    This is always the case... Whenever there is a Ron Paul vote that makes you think... "Well that isn't quite right...", come back to this.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    Same sex adoption is wrong. If you are going to allow that then you might as well allow a person to adopt a kid that is single.
    Yes, because two loving gay parents are completely incapable of raising a child. Might as well let the kid feel completely unloved and unwanted in a foster home his whole life.

Are you serious?

Been wondering when this would happen... Those idiots, yes I will say idiots.

Anyone have a tube?
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

that... doesn't even make any sense. there are probably almost as many stay-at-home dad's as there are stay-at-home mom's. who gives a damn what sex the parents are as long as they're both loving adults that care for the child?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let the market decide, not the State. Pretty much every study has said the same thing: love matters, genitalia don't.
    School of Salamanca - School of Austrian Economics - Liberty, Private Property, Free-Markets, Voluntaryist, Agorist. le monde va de lui męme

"No man hath power over my rights and liberties, and I over no mans [sic]."

What, sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty.

www.mises.org
    www.antiwar.com
    An Arrow Against all Tyrants - Richard Overton vis. 1646 (Required reading!)

Quote Originally Posted by BrittanySligar View Post
    A gay man spent $3 Million supporting Ron this election.. Ron is clearly anti-gay. smh.
    He's a 1%er, so your argument is invalid!

A loving couple can raise a child. Heck, a single mom or dad can raise a child, though two is better if only for time reasons... though one loving parent is better than two parents who ignore their child.

Gender has nothing to do with it.
    "Ron Paul, not going anywhere. Ideologically pure and tough as nails!"

ABO + NOBP = Ron Paul
    Romney - NOBP = Obama

Post Election Addendum -
    We warned you. You insulted and cheated us. You lost. Your fault.

[children singing!] "...because the Bible tells me so!"

Not to play mod or anything, but if you guys want to have a "same sex adoption" debate, it probably goes in a different forum.

Sooo...is there a tube of this?
    "If a nation expects to be
    ignorant and free...
    it expects what never was
    and never will be."

In most states single people can adopt already... your point is? Either way, this is a state and local issue, and if one state allows it, when that gay couple moves to another state, the custody would still have to be valid under the full faith and credit clause.

If you don't want gays to adopt, work for it on the state level, not the federal. Ron Paul just voted against funding. Why should the taxpayer pay for the adoption of anybody, including for straight couples?

Edit: Thousands of kids are never adopted and are constantly shuffeled form house to house until they are 18. Can you tell me with a straight face that they would be worse off with gay parents?
    Last edited by libertythor; 02-06-2012 at 08:45 PM.

*facepalm*

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's better to have a child adopted by a responsible homosexual couple than for the child to not be adopted at all. That was the good reasoning a friend gave me.

Yes, because two loving gay parents are completely incapable of raising a child. Might as well let the kid feel completely unloved and unwanted in a foster home his whole life.
    I mean, I don't think we even need to use the words "loving gay parents" because when we look at it from the most practical level, it's just two males. Do you think two males can successfully nurture a child for 18 years? Is there some sort of conflict about both parents having a penis that makes it so the child will grow into some sort of goblin? No.

Where do you think they'd be better if theyre not adopted by a straight couple? Being raised by administrators? Grow the $#@! up. Gay parents are different from the usual, not an abomination.

So, video? Or pic with Ron in it?
    “We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable, you have an obligation to do something about it.” - Ron Paul

I mean, I don't think we even need to use the words "loving gay parents" because when we look at it from the most practical level, it's just two males. Do you think two males can successfully nurture a child for 18 years? Is there some sort of conflict about both parents having a penis that makes it so the child will grow into some sort of goblin? No.

Where do you think they'd be better if theyre not adopted by a straight couple? Being raised by administrators? Grow the $#@! up. Gay parents are different from the usual, not an abomination.
    I'm not sure if this was directed at me or what... I was being facetious. I'm actually gay myself haha.

I'm not sure if this was directed at me or what... I was being facetious. I'm actually gay myself haha.
    I should have put a disclaimer, it was towards the original post that gay adoption is wrong... lol, my bad, but point stands towards homophobes.

Hormones of the parents directly effect the biological and mental development. There is a lot more to it than if the child simply has parents of some sort.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast