Thread: Ron Paul Video from Lucas Oil Stadium (Superbowl)

Ron Paul Video from Lucas Oil Stadium (Superbowl)

Hosted by REVPAC
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That was cool to watch!!!! Thanks.
    Supporting Ron Paul since 2007-was an active member at the old RP forums in '07-'08, went by my name Cindy. Good times, good times getting involved with such awesome people for a critical cause. I will always love RP supporters for the kindred spirits they are to me. Bless all of you!!!!

Avatar is Nike- the goddess of Victory!

Ahuwale Ka Nane Huna translation- What was secret is no longer hidden.

oh so revpac took donations and instead of going to MN this weekend they do this?
    Proudly in favor of firing Jesse Benton since 2007. Here's a 2008 classic post.

Quote Originally Posted by walt View Post
    oh so revpac took donations and instead of going to MN this weekend they do this?
    I think the video was submitted by fans. I don't think it was recorded by RevPac.
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy_of_Politics View Post
    I think the video was submitted by fans. I don't think it was recorded by RevPac.
    Why isn't RevPAC spending $ on getting out the Independent/DEM vote through facebook ads + landing pages that inspire them to support Ron Paul over the other 3 Pro-War, Pro-Patriot Act Republicans??

Quote Originally Posted by WD-NY View Post
    Why isn't RevPAC spending $ on getting out the Independent/DEM vote through facebook ads + landing pages that inspire them to support Ron Paul over the other 3 Pro-War, Pro-Patriot Act Republicans??
    Instead of blaming the PACs why isn't the campaign doing anything to address any of the problems it is having? Why when I was in Minnesota over the weekend didn't I see a single ad for Ron Paul? Where do the millions go?

Did anyone else pick up on this?

Giants vs Patriots => establishment vs the real freedom fighters

but giants won

Actually, I think the Patriots are the "establishment." Tom Brady is the hot guy, the ladies' man, the guy who gets all the positive attention in the sports media. The guy whose team is the "favorite." (Mitt Romney)

But all of a sudden, the Giants come out and win, putting the sports media in their place.
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleoPaul View Post
    Actually, I think the Patriots are the "establishment." Tom Brady is the hot guy, the ladies' man, the guy who gets all the positive attention in the sports media. The guy whose team is the "favorite." (Mitt Romney)

But all of a sudden, the Giants come out and win, putting the sports media in their place.
    lmao, i really hope it turns out that way