Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pakistan to side with Iran if attacked!

The world minus parts of Europe may side AGAINST us in the matter of Iran.

We already know China, Russia, India, Pakistan, and many others will not side with us.

when these 4 all agree on a matter, that spells a very bad sign!
    No one reads signatures.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Update: India getting pressure to choose a side...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...VDR_story.html
    Click here for a free copper round. Every three people you get signed up, you get another free round! NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattebox View Post
    I saw this comment today by someone who doesn't care how many American lives it takes to "defend Israel" because "Jesus tells us to". This is complete madness.

The comment was posted here: hxxp://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/02/ayatollah-khamenei-the-zionist-regime-is-a-cancerous-tumor-that-must-be-cut-and-will-be-cut/
    Scary stuff. For the life of me I can't understand this thought process. Hopefully this person is so dedicated an Israel first that he's willing to volunteer his children to fight since it's such a dire situation.
    "Unlike my opponents, I'm not running from my voting record. I'm not running from my public statements. I'm not running from my predictions. I'm running on them." -Ron Paul

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." - H.L. Mencken

I am a non-interventionist,anti-Fed, anti-drug war socially conservative Paul supporter(i.e. paleocon)

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Scary stuff. For the life of me I can't understand this thought process. Hopefully this person is so dedicated an Israel first that he's willing to volunteer his children to fight since it's such a dire situation.
    lulz!! i'm sure he's completely fine with the idea of "fight them over thar so they don't kill us over here"... and that plan doesn't include himself or his kids.

Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    lulz!! i'm sure he's completely fine with the idea of "fight them over thar so they don't kill us over here"... and that plan doesn't include himself or his kids.
    It almost never does include any personal sacrafice. It's always someone else's children who have to fight.

War sounds glorious to the irrational until it effects them. 10 dollars per gallon fuel, more debasement of the currency, more debt, a far more challenging opponent/situation doesn't get enough discussion.

Instead the discussion is Isrul is UNDER THREAT from those gosh darn mooslims in iran who haven't attacked anyone in centuries ZOMG LETS KILL BROWN PEOPLE!USA!USA!USA!
    Last edited by Hyperion; 02-19-2012 at 02:49 PM.
    "Unlike my opponents, I'm not running from my voting record. I'm not running from my public statements. I'm not running from my predictions. I'm running on them." -Ron Paul

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." - H.L. Mencken

I am a non-interventionist,anti-Fed, anti-drug war socially conservative Paul supporter(i.e. paleocon)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12