Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pakistan to side with Iran if attacked!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pakistan to side with Iran if attacked!

Click here for a free copper round. Every three people you get signed up, you get another free round! NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by xFiFtyOnE View Post
    ...and India will fight Pakistan, Afghanistan already asked India for their help in case of a US withdrawal. I`m afraid WW3 is happening before our eyes.
    And when you stop and think how much foreign aid has US pumped into Pakistan and now they`re basically hostile country. They`ve also stopped allowing troop reinforcements to Afghanistan to pass through not long ago.

Ron Paul was so right about wasted foreign aid.
    Last edited by JuicyG; 02-06-2012 at 11:53 AM.
    Let`s get Ron Paul into top 10 to generate headlines. We need more people.

"What does not kill me, makes me stronger."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche, philosopher (1844-1900), Twilight of the Idols

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    - Arthur Schopenhauer, philosopher (1788 - 1860)

https://twitter.com/#!/JuicyGrabs

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
    ...and India will fight Pakistan, Afghanistan already asked India for their help in case of a US withdrawal. I`m afraid WW3 is happening before our eyes.
    And when you stop and think how much foreign aid has US pumped into Pakistan and now they`re basically hostile country. They`ve also stopped allowing troop reinforcements to Afghanistan to pass through not long ago.

You think so? I wonder which way India would go if this was to play out. Obviously they are not in good standing with Pakistan. But they love them some Iranian oil and would be nearly surrounded if they sided with NATO vs Iran/Pakistan/China.
    Click here for a free copper round. Every three people you get signed up, you get another free round! NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!

You think so? I wonder which way India would go if this was to play out. Obviously they are not in good standing with Pakistan. But they love them some Iranian oil and would be nearly surrounded if they sided with NATO vs Iran/Pakistan/China.
    True, India is no friend of Pakistan, but they do need Iran's oil and they also don't want to be surrounded by enemies in a world war.
    Last edited by RickyJ; 02-06-2012 at 02:44 PM.

*starts building underground nuclear bunker*
    ...for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom – for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.
    The Declaration of Arbroath, 1320.

Good analysis. Just because Afghanistan might come to India begging for help doesn't automagically mean India will come running. This isn't the Israel/U.S. relationship we're talking about.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post

I don't think India will get involved. Russia, India's traditional ally, said it would support Iran. India hates Pakistan, yes, but does not have problems with Iran and Russia. Pakistan and Iran are Islamic countries and Pakistan will try to help Iran but I believe the Obama adminstration is also after Pakistan.

The warmongers in this country want a war with either Iran or Pakistan.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMyPresident View Post
    I don't think India will get involved. Russia, India's traditional ally, said it would support Iran. India hates Pakistan, yes, but does not have problems with Iran and Russia. Pakistan and Iran are Islamic countries and Pakistan will try to help Iran but I believe the Obama adminstration is also after Pakistan.

Pakistan has nukes. We don't invade countries with nukes. Just look at North Korea. It's the only country on Bush's fake "axis of evil"[1] not to be seriously screwed with. Why? Cause they successfully tested a nuke.

[1]Actually Bush made up that term to divert attention from U.S. involvement with Al Qaeda via Pakistan. The Northern Alliance initially coined the term "alliance of evil" to refer to Al Qaeda, the Taliban and the Pakistani ISI. The Pakistani ISI has close ties to the CIA.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    that's why i mention Africa as looking more lucrative.

no nukes. just enough chaos to call for military action under guise of humanitarianism. crude oil.

did i mention AFRICOM? check out the website every once in a while and see how many "wonderful" things the .mil is doing under that command in that continent. seriously. it's sooooo awesome. /s

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Pakistan has nukes. We don't invade countries with nukes. Just look at North Korea. It's the only country on Bush's fake "axis of evil"[1] not to be seriously screwed with. Why? Cause they successfully tested a nuke.

[1]Actually Bush made up that term to divert attention from U.S. involvement with Al Qaeda via Pakistan. The Northern Alliance initially coined the term "alliance of evil" to refer to Al Qaeda, the Taliban and the Pakistani ISI. The Pakistani ISI has close ties to the CIA.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMyPresident View Post

Isn't Pakistan (for all intents and purposes) already occupied-and their regime bribed-by US forces?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Isn't Pakistan (for all intents and purposes) already occupied-and their regime bribed-by US forces?
    Yes the rulers of Pakistan have always been Pro-America, but for how long can they see their people killed by U.S. drones. The Pakistani people are becoming anti-American because of those drone strikes. Maybe the people will rise up against their pro-American government. Our foreign policy is flawed in that part of the world.
    Last edited by RonPaulMyPresident; 02-07-2012 at 05:47 PM.

Stop the foreign aid , stop intervention in the middle east .

They are just building fear, please don't buy in. Nothing like fear to get people to accept the terrible.
    Best of luck in life.

Good!

Pakistan, China, and Russia all on Iran's side SHOULD make Israel and the chicken hawks in this nation like Gingrich and Romney think twice about attacking Iran!

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    Good!

Pakistan, China, and Russia all on Iran's side SHOULD make Israel and the chicken hawks in this nation like Gingrich and Romney think twice about attacking Iran!
    We wouldn't be in this mess if they had thought the first time.
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

---- Tacitus

I love von Mises and Emma Watson

Quote Originally Posted by KingRobbStark View Post
    Yes, they have a tendency to not think. Maybe, just maybe if they see their own demise and their families' as a result of attacking Iran they will start to think though.
    Last edited by RickyJ; 02-06-2012 at 01:03 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    meanwhile, Africa keeps looking more and more enticing.

Quote Originally Posted by KingRobbStark View Post
    a comprehensive website about critical theory and how it's destroying our civilization: https://newdiscourses.com

Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    meanwhile, Africa keeps looking more and more enticing.
    Did you read in the NDAA about all the beefed up funding for troops for Africa?

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    Good!

MOONBASE!!
    ...for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom – for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

WWIII
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

I saw this comment today by someone who doesn't care how many American lives it takes to "defend Israel" because "Jesus tells us to". This is complete madness.

The comment was posted here: hxxp://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/02/ayatollah-khamenei-the-zionist-regime-is-a-cancerous-tumor-that-must-be-cut-and-will-be-cut/

No matter how many of our boys and girls we must sacrifice, it must be done. The Iran leaders must be stopped. Will it take 10,000 of our soldiers to die for us to defend Israel? Waht about 100,000 dead American defending Israel? We will do whatever it takes. Our families here, our social structure can and will survive even though our soldiers-family members, friend, etc-will be taken from us. Thats a small price to pay for Israels freedom. Well worth it in my opinion.

Lets not stop with Iran. Lets keep going straight to China. Then, we can have the world we all want. I will cost American lives, thousands, maybe millions, but it will be worth every drop of blood from our soldiers to keep Israel safe.

Jesus is our lord. He calls for us to defend Israel against Iran. I for one dont need a better reason.
    Last edited by Mattebox; 02-06-2012 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattebox View Post
    I saw this comment today by someone who doesn't care how many American lives it takes to "defend Israel" because "Jesus tells us to". This is complete madness.

The comment was posted here: hxxp://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/02/ayatollah-khamenei-the-zionist-regime-is-a-cancerous-tumor-that-must-be-cut-and-will-be-cut/

No matter how many of our boys and girls we must sacrifice, it must be done. The Iran leaders must be stopped. Will it take 10,000 of our soldiers to die for us to defend Israel? Waht about 100,000 dead American defending Israel? We will do whatever it takes. Our families here, our social structure can and will survive even though our soldiers-family members, friend, etc-will be taken from us. Thats a small price to pay for Israels freedom. Well worth it in my opinion.

Lets not stop with Iran. Lets keep going straight to China. Then, we can have the world we all want. I will cost American lives, thousands, maybe millions, but it will be worth every drop of blood from our soldiers to keep Israel safe.

Jesus is our lord. He calls for us to defend Israel against Iran. I for one dont need a better reason.
    Holy $#@!!!

Do people really speak and think that way? that's madness...

Question: Was it Rick Santorum that said this btw? lol
    Last edited by GrahamUK; 02-06-2012 at 02:26 PM.

This scares me more than "radical Islam" by far.

Jesus Christ. That is an extremely dangerous ideology. That is just as frightening as the ayatollah this moron is railing against. Trying to out-extreme the extremists is a very poor foreign policy. This is practically a call to a Christian jihad.
    Last edited by COpatriot; 02-06-2012 at 02:36 PM.
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I bet Kludge wrote that.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Obama has fumbled US foreign policy horribly. Congress should hold a special session and award him idiot of the year award.

Two countries on which Obama has spent billions of tax payers money publicaly saying they would support US opponents in their war with US speaks volumes about idiotic FP of Obama or rather his masters.

Afghanistan would side with Pakistan in war with US ... - The Guardian
    Oct 23, 2011 ... President says Afghans 'will never betray their brother' in TV interview aired days
    after Kabul visit by Hillary Clinton.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/.../...s-hamid-karzai

Quote Originally Posted by moderate libertarian View Post
    Obama has fumbled US foreign policy horribly. Congress should hold a special session and award him idiot of the year award.

Two countries on which Obama has spent billions of tax payers money publicaly saying they would support US opponents in their war with US speaks volumes about idiotic FP of Obama or rather his masters.

Afghanistan would side with Pakistan in war with US ... - The Guardian
    Oct 23, 2011 ... President says Afghans 'will never betray their brother' in TV interview aired days
    after Kabul visit by Hillary Clinton.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/.../...s-hamid-karzai
    Exactly. Total misuse of funds.

Also, the assassination of Bin Ladin, breaching their sovereignty might be a reason why Pakistan turned so hostile against US, that and costant border attacks and sovereignty breaching. However, Pakistanis were never US allies. There is a very good documentary "The hunt for Osama" or something like that that shows how Osama was able to escape many ambushes because Pakistani generals tipped him off about US raids. That alone should have been warning signs Pakistanis were not friendlies and giving them aid was very bad idea, very much like pumping a cancerous tumor and helping it grow.
    Last edited by JuicyG; 02-06-2012 at 07:14 PM.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

What`s more amazing is that Pakistan is already attacking US targets in Afghanistan. Also when Karzai found out US might start war with Pakistan he said Afghanistan will side with Pakistan. Can you imagine that? All this nation building was for what? So they can shoot us in the back? If this is not failed strategy across the board don`t know what is.

Like Ron Paul says, if you start a war you have to know your target, you have to destroy it and get back home, not some total joke of rub mine to rub yours.

Admiral Mike Mullen, outgoing Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, recently told Congress that the Haqqani Network, a guerrilla group accused of hitting the US embassy in Kabul, is an “arm” of Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI). Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) immediately suggested that if the US military wanted to attack Pakistan, it would have support on the Hill.

The astonishing talk of US military action against its Pakistani ally has died down a bit, but it was noticed in the region. On Saturday, President Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan pledged that if the US did go to war against Pakistan, Afghanistan would take the side of Islamabad.

The film clip can be seen here. http://indiatoday.intoday.in/video/h.../1/157205.html

It has long been apparent that Karzai, a putative American ally, has some sort of mental problem. He has been known to rant that he made a mistake in allying with the US against the Taliban, and should have backed the latter. Last year he told astonished visiting US congressmen that if the US pressured him too much, he would join the Taliban directly.

It would sort of be as though Prime Minister David Cameron, an ally of the US, should occasionally threaten to join al-Qaeda.

But then sometimes he praises the US and lambastes Pakistan for supporting Taliban
    http://www.juancole.com/2011/10/karz...r-with-us.html
    Last edited by JuicyG; 02-06-2012 at 07:26 PM.

Scary stuff. For the life of me I can't understand this thought process. Hopefully this person is so dedicated an Israel first that he's willing to volunteer his children to fight since it's such a dire situation.
    "Unlike my opponents, I'm not running from my voting record. I'm not running from my public statements. I'm not running from my predictions. I'm running on them." -Ron Paul

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." - H.L. Mencken

I am a non-interventionist,anti-Fed, anti-drug war socially conservative Paul supporter(i.e. paleocon)

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Scary stuff. For the life of me I can't understand this thought process. Hopefully this person is so dedicated an Israel first that he's willing to volunteer his children to fight since it's such a dire situation.
    lulz!! i'm sure he's completely fine with the idea of "fight them over thar so they don't kill us over here"... and that plan doesn't include himself or his kids.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast