Thread: We need to study this! Senior Citizen data and info

We need to study this! Senior Citizen data and info

http://seniorjournal.com/NEWS/Features/6-02-25-SeniorCitizensLeadUS.html

We need to get more of this voting block, if you look at the table at the bottom of the study, you will notice that 65+ crowd watches more local news sometimes than national news. We need to get Ron Paul on Local News, that is the only way we can get through to them. We need to stop concentrating on getting the message out nationally, because quite frankly MSM is too powerful.

When I caucused, I felt like one of the youngest people there, so did my sister at her caucus.

Lets come up with some ideas. We can start our own campaign to educate senior citizens in states that are not even coming up to vote yet, or states that we are not competing in. We can spread rumors that the other candidates want to destroy medicare and medicaid, we can tell them how Gingrich stole billions from it in the 90's. Maybe we can convince some of our grandparents, all we need is a few dozen to hold signs in front of local newstations. They would have to come out and talk to these senior citizens, they do make up a HUGE chunk of their ratings. One thing about senior citizens is that they are easily frightened, they will believe any rumor that is perceived as a threat to them. That is how they originally got frightened of Ron Paul by the media pundits and radio show hosts. We just simply undo this by exposing truthful things about the other candidates, and the truth is scary.

Just like Tom Woods said, operation Grandma people!

VOTING
    79 percent - Percentage of U.S. citizens age 65 and older who were registered to vote in the 2004 presidential election. Seniors make up the highest percentage of registered voters in any age group.

71 percent - Percentage of seniors 65+ who were registered to vote and reported that they voted.
    19 percent - Of all voters in the 2004 election, this percentage was 65 and older.
    41 percent - Of all votes expected in the 2040 presidential election, this percentage is projected to be cast by seniors 65 and older.
    Last edited by nedomedo; 02-05-2012 at 02:13 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like this. Organize small events at retirement homes!