Thread: Nevada Delegates for Ron Paul Post Here

Nevada Delegates for Ron Paul Post Here

I just became a delegate for Ron Paul here in Nevada! Who else became a delegate for RP here in Nevada? Do you know who the delegates in your precinct are supporting? Here is the breakdown for my precinct:

My precinct was #xxxx and there were a total of 18 people in my precinct.

Vote totals:
    Romney - 9
    Ron Paul - 7
    Newt - 1
    Santorum - 1

We had a total of 7 delegates from my precinct and the good news is... 4 delegates for Ron Paul, 3 delegates for Romney. This is were we win... its all about the delegates.
    Last edited by VegasPatriot; 02-11-2012 at 09:36 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    +rep brother!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasPatriot View Post
    I just became a delegate for Ron Paul here in Nevada! Who else became a delegate for RP here in Nevada? Do you know who the delegates in your precinct are supporting? Here is the breakdown for my precinct:

My precinct was #7360 and there were a total of 18 people in my precinct.

Vote totals:
    Romney - 9
    Ron Paul - 7
    Newt - 1
    Santorum - 1

We had a total of 7 delegates from my precinct and the good news is... 4 delegates for Ron Paul, 3 delegates for Romney. This is were we win... its all about the delegates.
    Vegas, is it a good idea to advertise this to the competition about which delegates support RP, etc?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Vegas, is it a good idea to advertise this to the competition about which delegates support RP, etc?
    This is not an advertisement... this is a post on RPF. The voting process is finished (except for the few hundred people that will be eligible to participate in tonight's caucus and no delegates will be assigned at this caucus). I understand supporters of other candidates can read this, but I don't see how it can have a negative effect since the election of delegates is now over. Perhaps I'm wrong... if so, please flag this thread for a mod to remove it. I just don't see the problem of us organizing here on RPF.

This is not an advertisement... this is a post on RPF. The voting process is finished (except for the few hundred people that will be eligible to participate in tonight's caucus and no delegates will be assigned at this caucus). I understand supporters of other candidates can read this, but I don't see how it can have a negative effect since the election of delegates is now over. Perhaps I'm wrong... if so, please flag this thread for a mod to remove it. I just don't see the problem of us organizing here on RPF.
    It could be bad in the sense of giving the state GOP a head's up to make plans to close the state convention early again this time just like they did in 2008.

Just got word from my brother in Vegas that the votes for his precinct were something like
    Romney - 18
    Paul - 6
    Gingrich - 4
    Santorum - 2

Doesn't look like we will beat Romney, I'm holding out hope that we do well against gingrich.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by libertythor View Post
    It could be bad in the sense of giving the state GOP a head's up to make plans to close the state convention early again this time just like they did in 2008.
    There can be no doubt that there will be those in the GOP that will want to drive out RP delegates.

Someone just shared with me The 48 Laws of Power which I had never seen.

1.Never outshine the master
    2.Never put too much trust in friends; learn how to use enemies.
    3.Conceal your intentions.
    4.Always say less than necessary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_48_Laws_of_Power
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

My Precinct..

Romney 18
    Paul 7
    Grinch 3
    Santorum 0. Yup 0.

Not great with all the Romney people but they were strong Mormon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Precinct #3375 here. Romney 38, Paul 4, Frothy and Newt both 0 votes. There were 12 total delegates awarded in our precinct, with three being Paul delegates, including myself.

12 Delegates in my precinct, 3 went to Ron Paul for sure.

The anonymous posting of how many delegates are in each precinct... I can't see it hurting anything. Maybe don't give full names or anything lol

As for the people posting votes, that's not what the thread is about. I am very interested to see the estimated delegate counts.

5/6 delegates went to Paul in My precinct.
    Last edited by AjaxPress; 02-04-2012 at 06:52 PM.

1 Delegate for Ron Paul in my Precint. ME.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    1 Delegate for Ron Paul in my Precint. ME.
    How many total delegates?

Dr. Paul is behind Newt for second place by 63 votes. This is with only 6%.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    How many total delegates?
    Total Delegates is completely unknown at this point, and we wont know until National how many we really have. No one can be a Super Delegate yet, because we have not had State Convention yet. But if we follow our plan, we are already dominating where it is really important! EDIT: Total Delegates available were 4 in my Precint, I was not able to convince anyone to change their minds and didnt support RP, but no one else was interested in being a Delegate, thus, I didnt push it at all.

WE

ARE

WINNING!
    Last edited by DamianTV; 02-04-2012 at 08:41 PM.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    To all the delegates here in NV... thank you, and don't stop. We need as many RP delegates as possible to make it to the state convention. There is a $40 fee due in order to go to the county conventions. Don't let money stop you from participating. Contact me, or let other RP supporters know and I'm sure we can help if you can't afford the fee.

Do not tell anyone but the campaign you are a delegate other campaings will work to get you eliminated.

To all the delegates here in NV... thank you, and don't stop. We need as many RP delegates as possible to make it to the state convention. There is a $40 fee due in order to go to the county conventions. Don't let money stop you from participating. Contact me, or let other RP supporters know and I'm sure we can help if you can't afford the fee.
    I will happily donate to help anyone who just cannot afford it.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    Do not tell anyone but the campaign you are a delegate other campaings will work to get you eliminated.
    THIS THIS THIS! Trust no one!
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    I agree you should only share personal information with the campaign... especially if you want to become a delegate to the National convention. But as far as the next step goes (at least this is how it worked in '08 here in Clark county) it is an automatic advancement to the state convention. We are allocated something like 2000 delegates for Clark county and only about half that number wanted to go to the State convention. No election, just drop your application in the box and you advance to the state convention. Maybe someone else in the other counties can explain how it goes there.

I do agree that we need to be careful not to let the local gop know who we are and how many of us are out there. But we also need to let RP supporters know that we must go the our state conventions... at state conventions we can make a difference.

Just be sure to verify people through the campaign is all. Don't accept a stranger's word for it!
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Don't tell anyone your personal information if you're a delegate. Especially the people asking on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post
    Don't tell anyone your personal information if you're a delegate. Especially the people asking on these forums.
    I agree, because the Nevada Republican establishment is corrupt as all get out. However think about this: the County Convention is being held here in Washoe County. How are we supposed to get organized if we don't communicate? That's the key. There's a lot of people who won't be able to make it up here to Reno if we don't support them. We'll have to talk to the some of the campaign staff here in RENO and Coordinate with the campaign staff in Vegas to confirm if the delegates are who they say they are. We have about a month for the Las Vegas and Reno campaigns to start working together. Lord knows Mitt Romney is going to be able to fly his people in Las Vegas up here to Reno via first class, so we have to use our organization skills to offset the money disadvantage.
    Last edited by AjaxPress; 02-05-2012 at 12:40 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AjaxPress View Post
    I agree, because the Nevada Republican establishment is corrupt as all get out. However think about this: the County Convention is being held here in Washoe County.
    I think you meant to say "the State Convention is being held here in Washoe County". It is correct that the state convention is in Reno again... which is BS for those of us who live in Clark county, in '08 we had the State convention in Reno and I thought we were supposed to alternate between north and south (Reno and Las Vegas). This will be two cycles in a row up in Reno... which means the largest number of delegates must travel the greatest distance.

How are we supposed to get organized if we don't communicate? That's the key. There's a lot of people who won't be able to make it up here to Reno if we don't support them. We'll have to talk to the some of the campaign staff here in RENO and Coordinate with the campaign staff in Vegas to confirm if the delegates are who they say they are. We have about a month for the Las Vegas and Reno campaigns to start working together. Lord knows Mitt Romney is going to be able to fly his people in Las Vegas up here to Reno via first class, so we have to use our organization skills to offset the money disadvantage.
    I agree.

I think you meant to say "the State Convention is being held here in Washoe County". It is correct that the state convention is in Reno again... which is BS for those of us who live in Clark county, in '08 we had the State convention in Reno and I thought we were supposed to alternate between north and south (Reno and Las Vegas). This will be two cycles in a row up in Reno... which means the largest number of delegates must travel the greatest distance.

I agree.
    In most states, they rotate the convention site. It would be more fair if they rotated between let's say Las Vegas, Carson City, Reno, Elko, Tonapah, Mesquite, Pahrump, etc.

Do not post any identifying information on this site. And it's probably not wise to post your precinct either. Notify the campaign of who you are and if you're a delegate. They will coordinate all information sharing when it's appropriate.

The only chance that being a delegate will make a difference this time is if the national convention goes to a second ballot. I'm going to the county convention in Vegas, but I'm not wasting any time going further. The last thing I want to do is sit in yet another room full of Mittbots on my own dime.

Report from my friend in Reno who became a delegate and so did his wife !!! RP got a much greater % of delegates vs. the straw vote !!

"Deb and I are both delegates plus 1 other guy so we had 3 in our precinct out of 8 delegates. So 3/8 = 37.5%. Romney had
    5 delegates. WE had total 3 Paul people and 3 Paul delegates. The votes went 18 Romney, 6 Geingrich, 4 Santorum, and 3 Paul.
    So in NV. they will calculate the number of votes also in the percentage to come out with a number.
    Lots Mormons were motivated to see a Mormon President here. Only 4-8% of the registered Republicans showed up to vote.
    We went to the pre-caucus rally to here him speak. He is inspiring and the energy was sky high with supporters. Of course not much coverage by media though.

"Hang in there. At least some of the issues are being heard by our stand and they have to do something to address them."
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

The state convention is every two years it was at the green valley ranch in '10 and was filled with GOP insider including then RNC chairman Michael Steel.
    We do need some support weather it is to help RP delegates pay the entry fee to the county convention or transportation and lodging in Reno for RP delegates... as well as activities that are to transpire at the conventions. This will all be easier if we plan this out and help as a group.
    The question is logistically how do you financially back hundreds of people and provide material support to hundreds more for said purposes without divulging personal information?

And just as a whole i don't like to make the same mistake twice... at the state convention 4 years ago they cancelled on account of time constraints. I am thinking that there should be a way to prevent this from reoccurring, by way of coordinating the venue to be capable of possible extension by making it available after the finish of the convention or if the venue is rented some supporter(s) have rented the space for an extended period for the purpose of donating it to the Party for time to allow the continuation of the procedure. What happened in 08 was BS and I bet they will pull it again, and not just in NV and state where RP gets a majority needs to be ready for their plan of last resort that we saw here in 08!

UNITED WE STAND! DIVIDED WE FALL!!

Lowden and Beers are both gone. We stand a much better chance this time. And I was there when they walked out. They walked out because we changed the rules to Nominate Delegates from the Floor, not ones appointed by the Corrupt Committee, and when the votes were tallied, Ron Paul Delegates were dominating.

Im with you in that we cant all afford the Entre Fees, however, there are still a LOT of Ron Paul supporters out there who arent trying to become Delegates. If possible, they can donate to cover those costs. I cant afford mine.

1201 Terminal Way, Suite 224, Reno, NV is the Reno Ron Paul Campaign Office. There is also an Office in Vegas in case you live there, but do try to get involved Locally.
    1776 > 1984