Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Video] Ron Paul Interview On Piers Morgan 02/03/12

[Video] Ron Paul Interview On Piers Morgan 02/03/12

Full Video

Ron Paul Interview On Piers Morgan Part One 02/03/12

Ron Paul Interview On Piers Morgan Part Two 02/03/12

Ron Paul Interview On Piers Morgan Part Three 02/03/12

Airing Date Feb.03, 2012
    Last edited by Immortal Technique; 02-03-2012 at 10:57 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I watched the first 4 seconds and turned it off. No way I'm sitting through that bull$#@!.

It is 99% terrible, but Ron gets off one line that silences the world, and almost makes me glad he did the interview.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    It is 99% terrible, but Ron gets off one line that silences the world, and almost makes me glad he did the interview.
    Which thing was that?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I missed the first comment about "will not be your next president"

I use to watch him randomly if I liked who he had on. Not anymore!!!!!!

He's hannity like scum to me now for that.
    Supporting Ron Paul since 2007-was an active member at the old RP forums in '07-'08, went by my name Cindy. Good times, good times getting involved with such awesome people for a critical cause. I will always love RP supporters for the kindred spirits they are to me. Bless all of you!!!!

Avatar is Nike- the goddess of Victory!

Ahuwale Ka Nane Huna translation- What was secret is no longer hidden.

i dont understand why everyone hated this interview!! i thought it was a powerful piece!!! i loved ron paul before this interview and i didnt think it could be possible, but i love him even more now! this guy loves america, has the answers and solutions to put this country back on track and when he told piers, why dont the brits send their kids over there to die, i almost cried!!!! he loves us soooo so much and i honestly believe who ever watches this interview they will have a new found respect for ron paul after that STATEMENT! RON PAUL I LOVE YOU!! THANK YOU FOR TRYING YOUR HEART OUT TO FIX OUR GREAT COUNTRY~!!

?!? He starts it with 'Ron Paul will not be our next President.' Then asks why young people follow him so closely, and they show Paul's first response talking about drug policy. OMG WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS PISSED!? THIS WAS A HORRIBLE INTERVIEW! Then Paul corrected the quote about wiping Israel off the map, and Piers asked are you really defending Iran's President?! Wake up guys we should be pissed, storm CNN and Piers now for this.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Which thing was that?
    This. What did he say?
    "If a nation expects to be
    ignorant and free...
    it expects what never was
    and never will be."

The part where he said [extreme paraphrase] "If someone robs a bank, you don't celebrate because he was successful!" was the highlight of my night.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

I love how Ron Paul handled this, but Piers is a HORRIBLE interviewer! I mean, he cut to commercial every 8 mins or so, CONTINUOUSLY INTERRUPTED each of Ron Paul's answers, attempted to discredit his answers by arguing, and to add a little ugly cherry on top, only 0:04 seconds in, he's saying "He's not going to be president."

WHY!?

I'm not one to believe much conspiracy theories against him, but.. Seriously, what's with the media bias against him EVERYWHERE I look!? Is there truly a conspiracy, and we have no integrity, or are we fools?
    Last edited by Lishy; 02-03-2012 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Which thing was that?
    When Piers was badgering him without letting him finish a sentence on foreign policy and Piers first said surely 'since' Iran wanted to destroy Israel Ron would concede the US had to stop them from getting a nuclear weapon and Ron said 'then let the British kids go over there and die.' Then alluded, without using the words to the history that the British were the ones who so badly messed up the situation over there to begin with.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

'then let the British kids go over there and die.' was the highlight for me!

Israel is Britain's mess. Why do we gotta pay for it? Didn't we fight for INDEPENDENCE of the British?

It's also a very witty and discrete insult to Piers that his own people should help Israel if he's so concerned about it.

It's tough-guy moments like those that make me love Ron Paul so much!

The interview rocked. Ron Paul handed Piers Morgan his ass so many times. Piers must feel like he is 5 inches tall after the barage of Ron Paul smackdowns.
    *Liberty is worth it*

Was Ron able to finish ONE SENTENCE??

I loved this interview. Piers got destroyed.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd rather listen to Hannity bitch and whine about how RP's supporters hate him.

At least he lets Ron get his point across in an interview.
    "Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul with a heart, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, Ron Paul"

Wow. Dr. Paul simply represents a completely different paradigm than the natural course of man. What a blessing liberty is in this world...and what a rare and obscure thing it really is.

"Running a distant fourth in Nevada.." huh?

When was that british kids line, I want to go right to that and skip the rest.

Piers.....Paul isn't as dumb as Cain.
    I wish I could afford a cool Ron Paul T-shirt or bumper sticker. :-(

Added a Dailymotion link with the full interview in one vid

Ron's performance was monumentally awesome to say the least. Piers is an $#@! for interrupting constantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Inflation View Post
    Doctor Paul has cracked the internet codes; he runs these tubes.

Piers makes my brain hurt!
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Boy, it seemed a helluva lot better after watching it on youtube than it did on TV.

I actually think it was a great interview.

First thing out of this $#@!s mouth is Ron Paul is not the next president. Wtf.

God in heaven the interviewer keeps interrupting. And Ron's falling into the trap and talking faster and feeling rushed and taking the defensive.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFever View Post
    Ron's performance was monumentally awesome to say the least. Piers is an $#@! for interrupting constantly.
    Ron needs to lay down the law if he is ever going to let Piers interview him again. Absolutely ZERO interrupting. First interruption Ron walks.

Full youtube

Piers is universally reviled in the UK

What a piece of $#@! he is, discredited himself in the first line.

He tried to teach Ron about the housing bubble, and got it totally wrong. Blame it on so-called "bankers" ... and not the GSE's, and not the fed giving zero interest loans creating an artificial boom.

He doesn't realize government intervention in healthcare means healthcare costs go up as there's no free competitive market.
    “I'm real, Ron, I'm real!” — Rick Santorum
    “Congratulations.” — Ron Paul¹

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast