Thread: How Ron Paul can force a game changer

How Ron Paul can force a game changer

http://communities.washingtontimes.c...-game-changer/

This is a very interesting article that hits many of the key points the campaign has to address. I think this author hit the nail on the head.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder if the campaign see this.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” - Thomas Jefferson

Good article. I agree, he and everyone else who supports him need to kick it in to overdrive and do everything they possibly can. The idea of specifically reaching out to influential people in older communities and asking them campaign on his behalf would be great. I saw quite a few seniors at the Colorado rally, if they could all convert their friends, and get those friends to convert their friends, we would be in business.

Also, being more aggressive in debates would be great. If he demanded to be heard at the debates, even if it means interrupting, and showed anger at how this country is going downhill it could w8in some people over.

Very good advise. Hopefully the campaign will take notes!
    GOING ON NOW IN THE LIBERTY MOVEMENT - WWW.FREETALKLIVE.COM

JOIN OUR LAST BEST HOPE FOR LIBERTY - WWW.FREESTATEPROJECT.ORG

Yup, we need all the ideas we can get at this stage about reaching seniors, in addition to solving the issue of getting more early votes from younger supporters of Paul.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Anyway to actually send this article along to some one of importance with Ron Paul's advisers?

I hope the campaign realizes this is what they need to work on. If not, I really hope they get to see this article. Can anyone here forward this to the campaign?

post this on Doug Weads wall.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice article except for the "copy Reagan" suggestion on the age question. I think the media would have had a field day with a negative spin. I thought RP's answer was golden anyway.

As much as I love Ron I wouldn't expect his style or approach to change. Even Tom Woods said he would have left the SuperPAC months ago to help Ron with the campaign and debate prep if he thought it would help. Brian Doherty even mentioned in an interview that privately some staffers get frustrated by the way Ron handles some things whether it's debates or interviews.

He is who he is and I think we're going to have to hope for the best and hopefully he can take the bull by the horns in some of these aspects but don't be surprised if he doesn't.