Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fox News: Nevada: 2 Man Race

Fox News: Nevada: 2 Man Race

this should cheer us all up. Fox News seems to think its a two man race between paul and romney.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh I'm loving this

Thank you.
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

when was that from? If today, good news. If a few days ago, not so hot IMHO

LOL when was this aired...3AM?

Think that host has been fair to Paul before.

Last night on AC360, John King said Ron Paul has a good shot in Nevada, Colorado, Maine, and Washington.
    Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by shrugged0106 View Post
    when was that from? If today, good news. If a few days ago, not so hot IMHO
    it says Feb 2 so it was recorded either today, or a day ago, which is still great.

If true this could really be huge.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    LOL when was this aired...3AM?
    7am pacific

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by harikaried View Post
    7am pacific
    very nice.

When the mass media talks about Paul they usually lie about or distort the facts. We all know that!
    Why would anyone now suddenly look at this positively? I don't understand you people.

Great stuff, praying he comes in first.

this is great. Make it so.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Are there superpac tv ads in Nevada or the other early states?
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by squirekyle View Post
    Great stuff, praying he comes in first.
    I'm not expecting that, Gingrich's lobbyist backer is from NV and he's going to be hard to beat because he set up a special caucus at a school named after himself etc. Given that, I just want us in second in NV and I'll be relieved to get it. ( a month ago, before Gingrich's backer got into this after Kristol had his meltdown on Fox about Ron having too much power if the others dropped out, I would have expected 2d and hoped for at least a close second.) Then Maine and Washington and Louisiana we have to look to for a break out. My expectations of Nevada have changed to 'a good showing'.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 02-02-2012 at 12:51 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

i expect a 4th place finish. gotta expect the worst, atleast youll never be disappointed
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    i expect a 4th place finish. gotta expect the worst, atleast youll never be disappointed
    I always expect the best, atleast you can be happy for awhile

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can we somehow make this go viral in Nevada?

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I'm not expecting that, Gingrich's lobbyist backer is from NV and he's going to be hard to beat because he set up a special caucus at a school named after himself etc.
    The estimates for that caucus location are about 500 voters. The caucus is open to anyone, provided of course they have not caucused earlier in the day. The 500 or so votes will be less that 2% of the total vote from Clark County. Nothing to fret about there at all.

Yeah, baby!!!!

This is where the tide turns and Paul goes from looking like he's out to being right back in there. Think "Rocky".

"Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

Oh yes. This is a much needed bit of fair reporting right now. I love the $#@! out of that video. Sharing.

So much for the claim that the optimism is "baseless." :P. Go Ron Paul, Go CAUCUS GOERS!!!

I'm not expecting that, Gingrich's lobbyist backer is from NV and he's going to be hard to beat because he set up a special caucus at a school named after himself etc. Given that, I just want us in second in NV and I'll be relieved to get it. ( a month ago, before Gingrich's backer got into this after Kristol had his meltdown on Fox about Ron having too much power if the others dropped out, I would have expected 2d and hoped for at least a close second.) Then Maine and Washington and Louisiana we have to look to for a break out. My expectations of Nevada have changed to 'a good showing'.
    what, really ? When was this ? Toob ?

Was expecting something like:

"2-man race as Romney and Gingrich square off in Nevada, with Santorum looking for an opening to regain his momentum from Iowa. In other news Donald Trump, Herman Cain, Justin Beebler, and Lady Gaga"

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very encouraging!!

Even Carl Rove....
    Bad speller's of the world .... UNTIE !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angrydragon View Post
    Are there superpac tv ads in Nevada or the other early states?
    I've been seeing Newt Super PAC ones in Washington. Nothing else yet.

Good, encourage EVERYONE in NV to go to that special caucus with Newt's Billionaire(except RP supporters.

That will only help him in the preference poll, the Ron Paul people will be at the caucuses that award delegates.

Anybody want to contact Palin on this. She's been endorsing whoever has the best chance to beat Romney in every state that has voted so far. Can she do the same for Paul?

Quote Originally Posted by johndeal View Post
    Anybody want to contact Palin on this. She's been endorsing whoever has the best chance to beat Romney in every state that has voted so far. Can she do the same for Paul?
    Palin is an establishment shill PERIOD
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast