Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [VIDEO] Interview - "Face to Face with Jon Ralston" - Local Nevada News (February 1 2011)

[VIDEO] Interview - "Face to Face with Jon Ralston" - Local Nevada News (February 1 2011)

Kinda a tough interview, but good for the sake of giving Ron lots of time to respond.
    Over 20 minute interview with Ron Paul in Nevada for "Face to Face with Jon Ralston"
    February 1st, 2012.
    Aired on several local NV news stations.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This is the same man who tweeted that Ron Paul has no chance at 2nd place, based on PPP's polling tonight.

The Interviewer is definitely not on his side, but the Doc did a great job defending himself! I can tell he's getting in fighting shape now, and I hope he can maintain that through the next few debates!
    Last edited by BuddyRey; 02-02-2012 at 01:36 AM.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

He seems confident in his chances of winning one in February :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Rede View Post
    He seems confident in his chances of winning one in February :-)
    Yea, he seems pretty confident about his chances (17:40-19:40 in video.)

Tough interview, but very fair. He did an epic job explaining the housing crisis and government's role, and our debt and inability to continue paying for foreign aid. Hopefully that interview reaches some people.

what a douche reporter. Contact his station.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd love to see sides switched. I mean fight between Libretarian moderator and Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by playpianoking View Post
    He didn't seem like a douche to me, just asked tough questions. In fact, with the way he framed his questions, it was more like an argument that set Paul up to win. If he didn't ask questions like that, many Nevada voters would write Paul off with the questions in their own heads they feel he didn't answer, and the interviewer gave him a chance to answer those and not leave lingering questions in voters heads. There were no irrelevant or gotchya questions either. Great interview if you ask me, I wish more interviews were like that, especially since the other candidates would fall on their faces after something like that!

good interview, i dont think he was a dick, maybe a bit biased

This is absolute MUST SEE VIDEO to see the genius of Dr Ron Paul.
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

He definitely wasn't a douche. The douches are the ones that ask newsletter questions, third party questions, or questions like what do you think is Mitt Romney's best characteristics.

This gentlemen asked questions based on issues and for the most part gave Dr. Paul time to answer.

How can people not understand the truth bombs in that video??? We live in such an upside-down world....

Dr Ron Paul is the only President who will let you know everything about his entire life.
    Abolish the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Bank Corporation!
    How many more times are we going to let them screw up our economy?

Quote Originally Posted by MooCowzRock View Post
    Tough interview, but very fair. He did an epic job explaining the housing crisis and government's role, and our debt and inability to continue paying for foreign aid. Hopefully that interview reaches some people.
    this

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Only one question about another candidate to waste time/elicit a controversy.Easily deflected.Otherwise an issues based interview.This host is better than 99% I've seen.

well, this makes me feel better about the ppp poll. maybe this guy just hates paul ahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post
    3 minutes in... And that interviewer is a dick.
    Because it is a tough interview? That's his job, as long as he lets Paul respond that is fine. Not everything can be a cookie cutter interview.

Quote Originally Posted by playpianoking View Post
    For giving an interview? You must be kidding me.

also...sidenote: paul seems to know something. something is different about him in the last 48 hours.

The questions he asked were questions that the undecideds and committed voters (to other candidates of course) will want to know of Dr. Paul. It was a tough interview but I don't think it was unfair. He gave Dr. Paul plenty of time to answer questions and never interrupted him...

Quote Originally Posted by MooCowzRock View Post
    He didn't seem like a douche to me, just asked tough questions. In fact, with the way he framed his questions, it was more like an argument that set Paul up to win. If he didn't ask questions like that, many Nevada voters would write Paul off with the questions in their own heads they feel he didn't answer, and the interviewer gave him a chance to answer those and not leave lingering questions in voters heads. There were no irrelevant or gotchya questions either. Great interview if you ask me, I wish more interviews were like that, especially since the other candidates would fall on their faces after something like that!
    What that guy said

Quote Originally Posted by SCOTUSman View Post
    Because it is a tough interview? That's his job, as long as he lets Paul respond that is fine. Not everything can be a cookie cutter interview.
    No. It's because the interviewer was acting like a dick.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post
    No. It's because the interviewer was acting like a dick.
    Not everyone agrees with you, so looks like we will have to agree to disagree, but I thought it was a tough interview, but fair. Hannity is a dick, this guy isn't, in my opinion and seems to be many others here as well.

I actually liked this interview... this is true journalism... asking hard questions expecting thorough answers... you never hear these questions in the MSM.

Holy crap, Ron was a stud in that interview.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

evadmurd

Quote Originally Posted by EaSy View Post
    I'd love to see sides switched. I mean fight between Libretarian moderator and Romney.
    Yes

"how do you expect to beat Romny?" Ron Paul-"get more votes" :-)

obviously a liberal interviewer. but he asked good questions, and let RP answer fully after he called him out on interrupting him. i wish when RP goes on all his interviews, he should call them out if they start cutting him off too much, and say well if you would let me finish my sentence i can give you a good answer and not a soundbite.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast