Thread: Megan Kelly (FOX) misstates Ron's delegates

Megan Kelly (FOX) misstates Ron's delegates

She said RP Now Has FOUR Delegates!

Anyone else hear her say that just now? WTH??? She ought to know better than that. I guess they just can't ever stop with the lies.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 01-31-2012 at 09:38 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's BEEN four, ever since they took away his Iowa delegates...

I heard 3, really depressing that they keep saying this $#@!.
    - zHorns
    Organizer of the Rise for Liberty Moneybomb.

“We, as a group, now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable, you have an obligation to do something about it.” - Ron Paul, Rally for the Republic

Well, how many does he actually have?

CNN has been reporting 10 all night.
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

Hahaha! Don't listen to this crap. No one knows who has the Iowa delegates. Word on the ground, says Ron Paul may get most if not all.
    Personal attacks are always the first sign of a failed argument.

CNN is saying Ron Paul has ten.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddone View Post
    Hahaha! Don't listen to this crap. No one knows who has the Iowa delegates. Word on the ground, says Ron Paul may get most if not all.
    This. Don't listen to the delegate counts. Right now they are all made up just to make you think you know who's winning, but no one really knows the counts, and won't for quite some time.
    *** ATTENTION NEBRASKA DELEGATES ***

If you filed to be a delegate no later than March 1st, the you will be able to attend you county convention in June. We can't go it alone and without knowing who to support. Make sure you've signed up at http://NEforPaul.com to count yourself among the liberty delegates so we can coordinate later.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Well, how many does he actually have?
    the most common estimate is 10 but the fact is he will have more because his folks stayed for the delegate selection part after the caucus straw poll vote in Iowa, and the straw poll vote has NOTHING to do with awarding delegates. Romney's folks stayed too , though and Ron's and Romney's will both be trying to edge eachother out at every step of the process to have the most votes at the state convention so that they can get the most delegates to national. The party machine will be on Romney's side -- although you may be pleased to learn Strawn who wouldn't even read Ron's name when he came in second at Ames straw poll -- has been forced to resign. (Over Santorum not being awarded a formal win, more than Ron, but we worked together on that, I'm sure.) However, I would be surprised if Santorum got much in the way of delegates from there since the straw poll has nothing to do with delegate selection.

It is a process, and complicated, which is a big reason why media is saying there will be a 'lull' as if caucus states didn't count. Media is lazy.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 01-31-2012 at 08:51 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

i'd guess, optimistically, that RP has about 18 delegates (3 from NH and 15 from IA, given the fact that paul campaign hinting that they might get "most" of the IA delegates)

Only New Hampshire and South Carolina have allocated delegates. Iowa's delegates will be decided in June.

Ron Paul won 3 delegates in New Hampshire and has 1 superdelegate in Oklahoma backing him so he has 4 delegates.

I saw that also, as we were eating dinner.. First time I turned on FAUX news in the last three weeks... but thought fair and imbalanced, lmao... My husband, who could care less, even said why Ron Paul only four delegaes... FAUX went back off...

Don't watch the mo fker's... They are government owned, and even in my wildest dreams; as I see to see some kind of coverage of the primaries... I am always disappointed and reminded the news media as we once knew it; is completely overrun by mafia and the mafia government.

TUNE the NEWS MEDIA OUT... never again watch fox, cnn, msnbc ... Until we can match what the government pays them in defense contracts; they will always be scourge to the ones who can pay them the most... And Ron Paul won't pay them a dime to scam Americans ... but Romney, Obama, Lunar-tick Newt and Santorum sure will.

Make your pledge tonight, never, never again watch cnn, msnbc, fox and all the government owned stations.

Cnn reported 10

Here is the WSJ: http://projects.wsj.com/campaign2012/delegates

Show's Dr. Paul has 4
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Oddone View Post
    I heard a news reporting claim 7 of them told him that they were voting for Paul.
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

I actually think that should be our next money bomb.. NEVER WATCH "GOVERNMENT OWNED NEWS MEDIA AGAIN"
    money bomb.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty74 View Post
    I heard a news reporting claim 7 of them told him that they were voting for Paul.
    yes, at least 7 (he only talked to 7, right?)

//
    Last edited by Tyler_Durden; 01-31-2012 at 09:09 PM.
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

CNN reporting 10 delegates.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelaetaks View Post
    CNN is saying Ron Paul has ten.
    msnbc says 6.
    Truth is, THEY DONT $#@!IN KNOW hahaha
    Ron Paul Phone-Calls from Home - call people the campaign have on lists that might vote for Dr Paul.
    http://phone.ronpaul2012.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I saw that also, as we were eating dinner.. First time I turned on FAUX news in the last three weeks... but thought fair and imbalanced, lmao... My husband, who could care less, even said why Ron Paul only four delegaes... FAUX went back off...

Don't watch the mo fker's... They are government owned, and even in my wildest dreams; as I see to see some kind of coverage of the primaries... I am always disappointed and reminded the news media as we once knew it; is completely overrun by mafia and the mafia government.

TUNE the NEWS MEDIA OUT... never again watch fox, cnn, msnbc ... Until we can match what the government pays them in defense contracts; they will always be scourge to the ones who can pay them the most... And Ron Paul won't pay them a dime to scam Americans ... but Romney, Obama, Lunar-tick Newt and Santorum sure will.

Make your pledge tonight, never, never again watch cnn, msnbc, fox and all the government owned stations.
    Normally I don't watch the liars. I only watched a short time tonight, and only for the RP speech. Had been watching on RTR.org and their stream froze. They were streaming FOX, so that's where I went to catch the rest of the speech. She said this immediately after the speech, before I got the chance to turn it back off.

Quote Originally Posted by wgadget View Post
    It's BEEN four, ever since they took away his Iowa delegates...
    ok, can someone explain this? Who took them away? Took them where? How? and why? under what authority and following what rule?

Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    Only New Hampshire and South Carolina have allocated delegates. Iowa's delegates will be decided in June.

Ron Paul won 3 delegates in New Hampshire and has 1 superdelegate in Oklahoma backing him so he has 4 delegates.
    Yeah, but they are splitting Iowa between Romney and Santorum in their estimates and that is WRONG. If they left Iowa out altogether and said Ron had three it would be different, but then Santorum would have zero, and Ron would still be third.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    ok, can someone explain this? Who took them away? Took them where? How? and why? under what authority and following what rule?
    they didn't it was a big misunderstanding that lingers with many who saw it discussed. It was just a matter of some estimating Romney and Santorum would get them all and showing Ron with none, not knowing what was happening on the ground and not knowing how they were allocated. AP does that to this day. It drives perception and momentum but we should be used to that by now.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.