Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nevada, Colorado, Minnesota, Maine... The fate of Liberty rests in your hands!

If Nevada can't turn out 20k, I'll be very disappointed. Come on grassroots, let's do this! The campaign is behind you guys fully in the caucus states, lets do this! If everyone that voted for Paul last time has managed to convince 2 or 3 people to vote for Paul, he'll win Nevada. If Ron Paul can muster just 3k people in Maine, he will win Maine. If he can get just 500 more than he did in Washington last time, he could win. If he gets 1000 more, he will win. Come on Caucuses!!! This is our chance not to just win one state, but SEVERAL before Super Tuesday. We need this! ONWARD!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobburn View Post
    If Nevada can't turn out 20k, I'll be very disappointed. Come on grassroots, let's do this! The campaign is behind you guys fully in the caucus states, lets do this! If everyone that voted for Paul last time has managed to convince 2 or 3 people to vote for Paul, he'll win Nevada. If Ron Paul can muster just 3k people in Maine, he will win Maine. If he can get just 500 more than he did in Washington last time, he could win. If he gets 1000 more, he will win. Come on Caucuses!!! This is our chance not to just win one state, but SEVERAL before Super Tuesday. We need this! ONWARD!!
    This

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This week will determine if this is a campaign or just a statement of protest. A win is needed.

The good news is with the narrative being how badly Mitt beat Newt, it should suppress turnout of your indifferent voters quite a bit. So, show.

Is michigan also a shoe in for Romney? Or do we stand a chance.

Look how poorly McCain did in those states, and he still won the nomination.

Did we come out of Maine with anything yesterday?
    Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    Are the cable networks actually going to cover Maine the way that they've covered the other caucuses and primaries? Or is this just something that's going to kind of fly under the radar?
    "You are not to inquire how your trade may be increased, nor how you are to become a great and powerful people, but how your liberties can be secured; for liberty ought to be the direct end of your Government." - Patrick Henry - A Son of Thunder

Quote Originally Posted by Diashi View Post
    Maybe Denver, but I have family in the Springs, and they say it's really mixed over there.
    The Springs was where the Libertarian party was founded and those sentiments still linger. But we also have a lot of retired military, due to all the bases. The ones with the cushy European jobs during the 80s, so they tend to be especially hawkish. The active duty military supports us a lot more, but they tend to be registered elsewhere. The Western slopes conservatives will likely be more of a help to us.

Quote Originally Posted by SonofThunder View Post
    Did we come out of Maine with anything yesterday?
    I heard back from one caucus where Paul won and Romney didn't receive a single vote. By my very rough guestimation, Paul is 40-50% on Maine right now. All the results I hear about so far have the reoccurring theme of Paul blowing it out of the water.

Which is why every reason why polling and popularity doesn't matter. Just ground game, which is what we have going very well here right now.

Quote Originally Posted by RileyE104 View Post
    Last I heard, Gingrich is staying out of NV as well as Colorado.
    Apparently Santorum has been running Newt attack ads, which might come to our gain.

Several people I talked to last week in Nevada said they were deciding between Gingrich and Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDixon View Post
    I heard back from one caucus where Paul won and Romney didn't receive a single vote. By my very rough guestimation, Paul is 40-50% on Maine right now. All the results I hear about so far have the reoccurring theme of Paul blowing it out of the water.

Which is why every reason why polling and popularity doesn't matter. Just ground game, which is what we have going very well here right now.
    Do you think it's worth it to run Facebook ads targeted to young supporters (17-25) informing them where their caucus is and that they can register to vote at the caucus?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    Donate
    Phone From Home
    &
    Become a DELEGATE for Ron Paul

This is how we win!
    Delegates Thread on RPF: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ok-no-further!

Create your OWN GRASSROOTS ADS & run on NATIONAL TV CHEAP!
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr....2-mil-viewers!

BEWARE SUPER BROCHURES (DO NOT BUY/SUPPORT)

Quote Originally Posted by fatjohn View Post
    Is michigan also a shoe in for Romney? Or do we stand a chance.
    things could look very different at the end of feb. if we do well in these caucus states. michigan is a place where we could at least contend for second (already at 14% as it stands). believe in the mitten!

Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    Do you think it's worth it to run Facebook ads targeted to young supporters (17-25) informing them where their caucus is and that they can register to vote at the caucus?
    I don't think it'd hurt, but it might be a little late in the game.

Honestly its Maine and Washington in my book. If we fail in WA I think this country has no hope

maine washington, with a chance of minnesota

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12