Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sheriff Richard Mack for Congress-TX 21

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sheriff Richard Mack for Congress-TX 21

http://sheriffmackforcongress.com/
    Mack is taking on Lamar Smith, sponser of SOPA. Let's get this man in congress!
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/She...78788152175385

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This guy is great. Founder of No Sheriffs Left Behind and an OathKeeper.

I propose we give him a subforum.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaAvenger View Post

And Glenn Addison running for The Senate. I just asked him on the radio if he would filibuster the debt ceiling. He had a great response. Plus he only wants 1 term.

I agree, this seems like a no-brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasPatriot View Post
    I agree, this seems like a no-brainer.
    As well as Karen Kwiatowski.

Too confirmed liberty candidates.

But who is in charge of this type of action? Who will step up and give them subforums?

But who is in charge of this type of action? Who will step up and give them subforums?
    I agree, and maybe one for kristi Risk in indiana
    Karen Kwiatkowski
    Thomas Massie
    Kurt Bills
    Art Robinson
    Patrick Kelly
    John Dennis
    Rick Williams
    Richard Mack
    Justin Amash (reelection)

I am kind of in charge of those, although Josh can override anything I do. Anyway, I see no need for a board for Karen at this time unless you prove to me people will use it a lot. I have been considering a Mack one though...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I am kind of in charge of those, although Josh can override anything I do. Anyway, I see no need for a board for Karen at this time unless you prove to me people will use it a lot. I have been considering a Mack one though...
    I sympathize, Jeremy. It seems that with Paul's presidential campaign so energized, there is a lack of focus on pro-liberty Congressional, Gubernatorial, and Senate races. Perhaps sub-forums would encourage that focus. Or perhaps creating sub-forums would be the cart leading the horse. It's a tough call. I sympathize.
    Join the Free State Project - www.freestateproject.org

Now that Rand is out - Gary Johnson 2016!

Perhaps you are right. I will say this: I contacted Republican Liberty Caucus about endorsing Karen. I was informed she is a/connected to 911 truthers, and so she is unelectable. RLC has endorsed Sheriff Mack as well as Ron Paul.

And I found this http://www.militaryofficersfor911truth.org/

So at this point it might be best not to give Karen a forum, as it might reflect badly on Ron Paul. But Sheriff Mack is definitely worthy of one.

I believe the good Sheriff is trying to register on the forums. I happened to see him post it on his facebook page.

Can a moderator help speed up the process.

I believe the good Sheriff is trying to register on the forums. I happened to see him post it on his facebook page.

Can a moderator help speed up the process.

He has an account here...he used to answer questions from the forum from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarzan View Post
    He has an account here...he used to answer questions from the forum from time to time.
    Really? Maybe he forgot his password and needs a new account.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mack is a strong ally. I've met him a few times, he's a really good guy. In that state/district, he stands a serious chance, even though he's taking on the relatively tough task of primary-ing his opponent.

Bad news....Ron Paul has already endorsed his opponent Lamar Smith...Washington needs more leaders to adopt Smith's style of governing

Dear Fellow Texan,

As you know, America faces tremendous problems. I have dedicated my career to fight for solutions, but I need friends in Congress who will help and work with me in these critical times.

That is why I am grateful for the friendship of Congressman Lamar Smith. Lamar Smith is a thoughtful, intelligent leader who keeps his door open to me and is always willing to listen. As the ranking member of the Judiciary Committee, Rep. Smith's word carries a lot of weight on Capitol Hill and I am glad to see he fights to take principled stands on important issues like Healthcare and Cap and Trade.

Congressman Smith made a point of reading both of my recent books, The Revolution: A Manifesto and End the Fed and I enjoyed our discussion. True intellectual exchange has become all too rare in Washington and I appreciated his effort.

Lamar is also one of the true gentlemen in Congress. I value Congressman Smith's thoughtful approach and consider him a true friend. If more leaders in Washington adopted his style of governing, I know we could break down a lot of barriers.

I am proud of my friendship with Lamar Smith. I hope you will consider supporting him in his bid for re-election.

In Liberty,

Ron Paul
    http://www.dailypaul.com/121785/ron-...xas-incumbents
    Last edited by qh4dotcom; 02-07-2012 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post
    Bad news....Ron Paul has already endorsed his opponent Lamar Smith...Washington needs more leaders to adopt Smith's style of governing
    That was 2 years ago.
    I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by qh4dotcom View Post

http://www.dailypaul.com/121785/ron-...xas-incumbents
    That was just when he endorsed all Republicans from Texas.

That was just when he endorsed all Republicans from Texas.
    Oh...good.

To Mack's discredit, however, he danced around the 9/11 truth question when he was on Hardball after the Medina 9/11 truth scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Hale View Post
    To Mack's discredit, however, he danced around the 9/11 truth question when he was on Hardball after the Medina 9/11 truth scandal.
    I watched it. He was not great in dealing with Mathews. But at the end it seemed Mack dismissed conspiracy theories: 911, JFK, and chemtrails specifically.

I watched it. He was not great in dealing with Mathews. But at the end it seemed Mack dismissed conspiracy theories: 911, JFK, and chemtrails specifically.
    He did, but Matthews had to practically force it out of him. It was upsetting because this was right after the whole Medina/Beck thing.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would hope so - Paul endorsed the author of SOPA? Awk....ward. Can we get a motive for that endorsement? Is Smith an otherwise libertarian guy?

Any update on Mack's race? When is the primary? How does he look against Smith?

Can we get Kwiatkowski's webmaster to do a redo on Mack's site? http://sheriffmackforcongress.com/

it's not horrible, but it could be better.

bump. Any updates from anyone on this race?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast