Thread: Just got back from Philly

Talking Just got back from Philly

just got back from philly.

about 4000 people there. Absolutely awesome. RP was incredible as usual.
    After the rally, I stood on a busy street corner with a few other people, including one of RP's grandsons, waving signs at cars.. tons of honks and waves.

anywho.. about an hour and a half later, still waving signs, and my friend Tracy yells to me "Pat get over here"

I turn the corner, and there, in the flesh, is the man himself .. he was in the back of a minivan.. he pulled up, and was with Carol. I was like "oh snap". I shook his hand, told him that he's awesome, etc etc. and I got a picture with him, im just waiting for JerzeeJenny to email it to me. And he signed my sign.

then we went to an after party at some place called "buffalo billiards". got some drinks, went to some other bars.. "drinking place", "brownies", etc.

Philly is awesome, the bars are awesome, Ron Paul is awesome.

Lots of hot asians in Philly. Everyone is really friendly too. And the cabbie that gave us a ride from the hotel to independence mall is now an avid Ron Paul supporter. It doesn't take much, nah mean?

But then we had to go back to the hotel room in Cherry Hill, NJ.

but there were a lot of nice cars there as well. its weird, you'll see a homeless dude and a baller in a Bentley on the same corner.

and heres some pics.

on the way there

rally:

what a cutie:

sweet van:

autograph

I'll post the pic of RP and I when I get it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

That sounds like fun! I wish I had been on the east coast last weekend.

Pictures forthcoming!

Hey guys -

I didnt forget about you! I will have pics up tonight. I ended up staying at my parents' house in South Jersey over the weekend and didnt have the chord for my camera to upload the pics!

They look great! I cant wait to share them!

How awesome was it that Dr P stopped to say hello! And that we met his grandson Mark who was outside with signs, too!

Carol was so cute, in typical grandmother way , "Mark? What are you doing out here on the street?" How cool would it be to have Mr. and Mrs. P as your grandparents!!!

Anyhoo - sorry for the delay - I know how excited you all are to see/have them.

jennifer
    Last edited by JerzieJennie; 11-13-2007 at 12:05 PM.

Photo Link :)

i can NEVER get photos to stick on this thing, so here's the link to my flickr account

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1518431...7603156408535/

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by JerzieJennie View Post
    i can NEVER get photos to stick on this thing, so here's the link to my flickr account

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1518431...7603156408535/

Enjoy!
    thanks jennie!

does flickr resize the images, or is that the full size?
    Patrick Krott
    for Alternate Delegate
    CD3 Pennsylvania

PKrott@gmail.com

the TRUE CONSERVATIVE flyers: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=116729

The smile on RP in the pic with jennie is priceless. Thanks. Glad everyone had a good time. Must have been a blast signwaving with RP's grandson. I am so looking forward to Mrs. Paul being First Lady

m
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge