Thread: Drudge: Thompson: Mitt campaign has 'Drudge in their back pocket'

Drudge: Thompson: Mitt campaign has 'Drudge in their back pocket'

Drudge has winks that link to archives showing positive Newt coverage and headlines.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-live/2012/01/fred-thompson-attacks-romney-campaign-for-having-drudge-112714.html

Thompson said that a story in Sunday's New York Times depicts "Romney's staff ... patting themselves on the back, talking about how mean and down they are. How they've got Matt Drudge in their back pocket. And how Romney is in on all of it."
    Last edited by Bruno; 01-29-2012 at 05:07 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well Drudge's site right now looks designed to take Newt down before Florida votes tbh .

True enough. Also Paul friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post
    Well Drudge's site right now looks designed to take Newt down before Florida votes tbh .
    As much anti-Newt now as pro-Cain then

Common thread between Cain and Mitt is....?

The bankers?

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaAvenger View Post
    R U sure?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ghlight=Drudge

ohh bull$#@!.

i get so tired of people bashing Drudge.

Drudge is pretty damn FAIR! They give Ron his due when it's appropriate and the same goes for the others.

Mitt gets the most headlines because he is the front-runner.
    just me

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaAvenger View Post
    If by friendly you mean Drudge paralleling the msm talking points by ignoring Paul and participating in the scripted msm circus game of "Romney vs. Newt", "Bachmann vs. Romney", "Cain vs. Romney" etc. then you would be right. Drudge sold out. Everyone should visit Lew Rockwell instead.
    Ron Paul let the cat out of the bag.

***Random Troll Analysis***Try Not to Engage With Trolls***
    itshappening: Incredibly naive with a hint of Alex Jonestown.
    compromise: Hilarious name states what it wants.
    AuH20: Self-righteous & insightful neocon. Smarter than you. Armed with a thesaurus.

***Honorable Mentions***
    Tpoints, Traditional Conservative, FreedomFanatic, TywinLannister, FreeHampshire, Giuliani was there on 911,
    RandRevolution

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AGRP View Post
    If by friendly you mean Drudge paralleling the msm talking points by ignoring Paul and participating in the scripted msm circus game of "Romney vs. Newt", "Bachmann vs. Romney", "Cain vs. Romney" etc. then you would be right. Drudge sold out. Everyone should visit Lew Rockwell instead.
    He only post positive Paul articles.

I get tired of hearing people "sold out". "Selling out" is probably a rarity.

LewRockwell is not a news site

I think Drudge is pretty fair. Ron Paul does not make news headlines that much as the others do. It is not like Drudge is tv news organization were he can make a story. Drudge is kind of like a online newspaper and what ever the hot topics are on the day he puts them up. So most of the time Ron Paul gets no mention. The only things Ron Paul gets mention on is were he is at campaigning or what he is doing, but most people could care less. They care about more important thing about a candidate like Newt bashing Reagon or Mitt yelling at Newt for false ads and telling him he should take them down. That is more news worthy in my book then Ron Paul in Maine witch I do think should at least be on the page somewhere.
    Last edited by tuggy24g; 01-29-2012 at 06:06 PM.

Drudge tries to be the fairest of all MSM news, I'll give Matt that. But that does not mean he is fair when it comes to political elections...

Does anyone know if it is Matt who puts up the articles or is it his staff assuming he has one?
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Drudge is more anti-Gingrich as opposed to pro-Romney. Thompson is a fool.