Thread: Ron Paul Website Templates - Need Help!

Ron Paul Website Templates - Need Help!

Hey all you great web designers for Ron Paul, here is something you could do to help meetup groups and grassroot volunteer groups all around the country.

My meetup has registered a website for our county, pbc4ronpaul.org and one of our other members has registered www.latinoronpaul.com --- We are both looking for a web design template or theme based off of ronpaul2008.com. I suspect there are many, many other groups doing similar stuff. On our own we may not have the talent to make a really good design like RonPaul2008.com, but here there probably is someone with that talent. I am not very good at design and it takes me forever to do that stuff, even with CSSEdit. I have almost no talent with the graphics and even "borrowing" from the official site is tricky.

We don't want to look just like RonPaul2008.com but we'd like to look vaguely similar or at least, you know, clearly RonPaul themed, with similar colors and stuff.

We need a stylesheet, layout and assets to make a nice clean and complementary site. We are planning to put this website address on our signs and handouts and stuff and publish a blog, etc. (I'm using the mephisto software.)

All we need is some CSS for a main page layout and some assets. I can adapt it for our software. We could then share this with all meetup groups who are doing similar stuff. Is anyone game? Please contact me at my handle on this board @yahoo.com.

Thanks!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone? Can anyone recommend some good local RP sites?