Thread: HELP! COMPARISON SHEETS NATIONWIDE AND VIRGINIA

HELP! COMPARISON SHEETS NATIONWIDE AND VIRGINIA

Hi everyone. I posted a couple of weeks ago how successful candidate comparison sheets were in Iowa and New Hampshire. Our meetup group from Virginia Handed them out and generated hundreds of positive responses and even learned about twenty five people who changed their vote in New Hampshire due to our candidate comparison sheet. This is a proven way for voters to learn about the issues and make their own decisions based on the FACTS. This is it folks! We have a nationwide comparison sheet that everyone can print out themselves and circulate.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/79654155/Naitonwide-Final-602

http://www.scribd.com/doc/79654546/V...Comparison-602

We also have a Virginia comparison sheet that our meetup group is handing out to every voter in Virginia; Democrats, independents, and republicans. Right now, Newt Gingrich is on the comparison sheet because he lives in Virginia and has support here. We feel like we can sway newt voters to our side, through them reading the issues and making their decision, based on the facts we provided. We need everyones support here! We have hundreds of thousands of voters, actually Millions!, who need comparison sheets in Virginia. We have a great chance of meeting Romney IN Virginia, one on one. Lets make a statement in the great commonwealth and win one for Paul. He deserves it! Anyone who can give money to our group would be deeply appreciated. We have so much work to do and so little time in Virginia. Please Donate and print these candidate comparison sheets out!

click on these links or copy and paste them! You can download the candidate comparison sheets. Guys I can't tell you how important these candidates sheets are! As soon as we have people willing to donate, I will post a CHIP IN. We need money to print these out! This worked in Iowa and NH and It will work across the country. Help spread these sheets throughout the country and help our meetup group win VIRGINIA! We can get these sheets to every voter with your help!

For Dr. Paul and Liberty,

James Lightweis
    Last edited by Lightweis; 01-28-2012 at 01:00 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

I guess Virginia is not an important state. Oh well

I would try posting it in the other forum. The General politics.

Thanks for the links, let me check them out. I am in NV, hopefully I can use them

Thanks!

bump
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

People in the general forum are too busy sending A ron paul action figure to space and donating to Santorums sick daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightweis View Post
    People in the general forum are too busy sending A ron paul action figure to space and donating to Santorums sick daughter.
    It took all of 30 seconds to donate for Santorum's sick daughter...most of the time has been spent trying to argue with haters who hate (and give us RP supporters a bad name). As for helping in your state, I've just been made aware of new things I can be doing to help in my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightweis View Post
    THERES STILL DOING THE SPACE THING, WERE CAN I DONATE?!?!?!?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Virgina is about to get a market and contract area at Intrade.
    there may be even THREE spread markets for VA at Intrade!!!

oh sweet. Ill be watching intrade for sure with Virginia