Thread: CNN Jack

CNN Jack

Just mentioned Ron Paul again. Talking about privacy and one email said we need to vote for someone to keep privacy and "by someone I mean Ron Paul"
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 0zzy View Post
    Just mentioned Ron Paul again. Talking about privacy and one email said we need to vote for someone to keep privacy and "by someone I mean Ron Paul"
    ha. I know who he supports, it's so obvious

Quote Originally Posted by 0zzy View Post

O.O

WOW!
    ..Oo.o~ Rights are Divine ~o.oO..

Yes I saw that too, affirms Jack is with RP, as he chooses which emails he reads on his segment.
    If there's a New Way, I'll be the First in line...It better work this time!...Megadeth

that is awesome! I'm really starting to like this guy more and more!

edit: what the hell are you doing on a thread not about immegration mik? lol

Unless he formally endorses the campaign, do not be certain he does. This kind of speculation and attribution can undo what he has done for the message.

Let him continue what he is doing, and if he votes for Dr. Paul in the primaries, that's a bonus.

I had to say this after people indicated Lou Dobbs supported Ron Paul when he really just expressed some respect for him and John Edwards. It's a big leap to put words into people's mouths.
    Hi!

I was watching it but I must have missed that, Jack was on target today, he has been on fire lately.

You can tell he isnt scripted.
    http://freeme.tv get the latest in videos for Ron Paul around the net.

Also check out the Ron Paul Newsroom

Grassroots supporter and blogger, check it out!! http://www.politicallore.com/

"Dont tax me. Bro!!"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by rpfreedom08 View Post
    that is awesome! I'm really starting to like this guy more and more!

edit: what the hell are you doing on a thread not about immegration mik? lol
    haha cameron...you mean illegal immigration
    If there's a New Way, I'll be the First in line...It better work this time!...Megadeth

I don't believe anyone is putting words in his mouth, I think the words are coming out of his own mouth. Whats that saying again? Actions speak louder than words?

Quote Originally Posted by PennCustom4RP View Post
    haha cameron...you mean illegal immigration
    DOH!!!!

I think Cafferty is much more enthusiastic about Paul than Dobbs is (seriously, Lou just gives him props), but unless he lives in an open primary state or is a Republican (doubt that) I don't think he's voting for Paul unless he makes it to the general.

Still, nice to see Jack giving our man the respect and attention he deserves.

Any bother to youtube this? Because I wrote in and mentioned Ron Paul but missed the segment. It would be cool if I finally got one on the air.
    Checkout Ron Paul's legislation, write your representatives and spread the word!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legisla...ed_by_Ron_Paul

Lord of the Rings and Liberty: http://www.lewrockwell.com/carson/carson10.html

Someone needs to send him a Ron Paul book. Anyone finished reading theirs and want to send it to him?