Thread: Newt Gingrich Calls for New Cold War With Cuba, As In He Wants War With Cuba

Newt Gingrich Calls for New Cold War With Cuba, As In He Wants War With Cuba

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/ripti...for_new_co.php

"A Gingrich presidency will not tolerate four more years of this dictatorship," he said, adding that he would use covert operations like Reagan did against the Soviet Union. Break out the exploding stogies, boys! With Newt now leading by nine points in the Sunshine State, another Cold War could soon be dawning.

15 years out of government and Newt's still crazy

More like a war lunatic then a war monger.

And people in Florida want Newt? and his war on Cuba? sicking! and Newt expects the spanish and latin voters to come out and vote for him? for him who wants a war with Cuba?

I feel sadden by this.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In the first sentence I thought he was talking about his own country/himself
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    and Newt expects the spanish and latin voters to come out and vote for him? for him who wants a war with Cuba?

I feel sadden by this.
    Getting rid of Castro by any means necessary is very popular with the Cuban voting block in South Florida.

And they call Paul a Crank?

Newt is trying to pander to the American Cuban Republicans that hate Castro, so he can win Florida. He'll forget all about it after the Florida primary.
    Supporting Ron Paul since 2007-was an active member at the old RP forums in '07-'08, went by my name Cindy. Good times, good times getting involved with such awesome people for a critical cause. I will always love RP supporters for the kindred spirits they are to me. Bless all of you!!!!

Avatar is Nike- the goddess of Victory!

Ahuwale Ka Nane Huna translation- What was secret is no longer hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by floridasun1983 View Post
    Getting rid of Castro by any means necessary is very popular with the Cuban voting block in South Florida.
    Oh yeah? and they are whom? ex criminals of cuba? ex politicians who a want war in a little beautiful paradise? maybe they are the ones who need a wake up call i have been to cuba and honestly the island Cubans dont want the American lifestyle nor its pretend elections.

If you have a chance to travel to cuba and speak to them they will speak to you, oh i didn't see any secret police in cuba while i was there
    Newt needs to go there and see it for himself.

But since his a war monger i doubt he will.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Oh yeah? and they are whom? ex criminals of cuba? ex politicians who a want war in a little beautiful paradise? maybe they are the ones who need a wake up call i have been to cuba and honestly the island Cubans dont want the American lifestyle nor its pretend elections.

If you have a chance to travel to cuba and speak to them they will speak to you, oh i didn't see any secret police in cuba while i was there
    Newt needs to go there and see it for himself.

But since his a war monger i doubt he will.
    I'm not attempting to justify it, I'm just telling you how it is. There are already parades and stuff planned in Miami when he dies, they were getting ready when they thought he was about to kick the bucket a few years ago. Its a big deal to them, Newt is pandering and they'll eat it up.