Thread: CAUCUS TIME: Nevada, Maine, Colorado and Minnesota

Exclamation CAUCUS TIME: Nevada, Maine, Colorado and Minnesota

While it's good news for us that the movement is performing much, much better than it did in 2008...
    To the laymen, coming in 4th in South Carolina and possibly 4th in Florida isn't perceived the same way as it is to us liberty-regulars.

That's why how the campaign fares in these upcoming four states will be crucial as far as putting momentum back into Ron Paul's candidacy!

Winning one, two, three or ALL will also help Dr. Paul in the two primaries that follow at the end of the month in Arizona and Michigan.

We desperately need at least a close 2nd in Nevada (2/4) and IMO we need to win Maine (2/4-2/11).
    That way, it will look like a "come back" to the election watchers.
    Then (on 2/7) the campaign can hit Colorado and Minnesota HARD and surprise the entire country!

EDIT: According to posts below, Wyoming will also be holding its precinct caucuses from February 9-29.
    Last edited by RileyE104; 01-24-2012 at 09:43 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wyoming's caucuses are also held in February.

Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    Wyoming's caucuses are also held in February.
    Are you sure?? The calender I usually reference says March 6-12 for Wyoming...

Quote Originally Posted by RileyE104 View Post
    Are you sure?? The calender I usually reference says March 6-12 for Wyoming...
    The Precinct Caucuses are held between February 9-29 and the County Conventions are March 6-10. Almost every calendar lists the March 6-10 dates but they are wrong. It would be like listing Iowa's date as June because that's when the actual delegates are elected for Iowa.

The Precinct Caucuses are held between February 9-29 and the County Conventions are March 6-10. Almost every calendar lists the March 6-10 dates but they are wrong. It would be like listing Iowa's date as June because that's when the actual delegates are elected for Iowa.
    Wow. Well I hope our people in that state are as informed as you!

Quote Originally Posted by RileyE104 View Post
    Wow. Well I hope our people in that state are as informed as you!
    They are but I doubt we're going to come out of Wyoming with a delegate. It's very very tough because their caucus is set up where Precinct Committeemen/women make up 2/3 of the voting members at the County Conventions where delegates are elected and all the PCs were elected 2 years ago. I estimate that our supporters make up less than 10% of the PCs.

They are but I doubt we're going to come out of Wyoming with a delegate. It's very very tough because their caucus is set up where Precinct Committeemen/women make up 2/3 of the voting members at the County Conventions where delegates are elected and all the PCs were elected 2 years ago. I estimate that our supporters make up less than 10% of the PCs.
    Hmmm.. That's unfortunate. :\

bump
    Donate
    Phone From Home
    &
    Become a DELEGATE for Ron Paul

This is how we win!
    Delegates Thread on RPF: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ok-no-further!

Create your OWN GRASSROOTS ADS & run on NATIONAL TV CHEAP!
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr....2-mil-viewers!

BEWARE SUPER BROCHURES (DO NOT BUY/SUPPORT)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.