Thread: Video update: ABC evening news hit piece on Rand Paul's run-in with TSA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Video update: ABC evening news hit piece on Rand Paul's run-in with TSA

they made him out to be some kind of elitist jackass asking for special privileges as a senator. Very infuriating, Rand opposes TSA gropings for everybody, not just US senators. I don't even think they mentioned the fact that he is a vocal critic of the TSA. Video should be up on their site later tonight.

update: here's the video. make sure you give it a thumbs down.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC1_37VpKH8
    Last edited by jct74; 01-23-2012 at 07:11 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh mainstream media...

The token liberals are already repeating the elitist "above the rules" things in various comments sections

Funny how they support war and violation of civil liberties when their guy is in charge

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    they made him out to be some kind of elitist jackass asking for special privileges as a senator. Very infuriating, Rand opposes TSA gropings for everybody, not just US senators. I don't even think they mentioned the fact that he is a vocal critic of the TSA. Video should be up on their site later tonight.
    That's the way they're gonna spin it, until they have Joe Zigzpaq screaming at his TV, "what makes him so special?! if my 3 year old's gotta get felt up, so does he!" Never mind that Joe shouldn't let his 3 year old get felt up either.

In his interview with Wolf, Rand specifically said he wasn't asking for special privileges due to his position.

did the TSA folks even know who he was?
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Nancy Pelosi doesn't have to get groped before she goes on a flight. These leftists would scream louder than goosed Grandmas if their precious Nancy had to be inconvenienced in the slightest.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Nancy Pelosi doesn't have to get groped before she goes on a flight. These leftists would scream louder than goosed Grandmas if their precious Nancy had to be inconvenienced in the slightest.
    She had that special jet just for herself when she was speaker - does she still have that or did it get passed to tan man Boner?
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

here's a link if you want to comment on the piece
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...-in-nashville/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    here's a link if you want to comment on the piece
    http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...-in-nashville/

I mentioned that Diane Sawyer was a globalist Council On Foreign Relations puppet and I believe they censored my comment. Unless there's a lengthy approval period..

UPDATE: my comment was posted.
    Last edited by anaconda; 01-24-2012 at 12:19 AM.

here's the video. comments aren't allowed but make sure you give it a thumbs down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC1_37VpKH8

make sure you give it a thumbs down.
    "...the milk is sour!"

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

The bigger point here is that the machine went off for nothing, then it didn't find anything on the rescan. Sen. Paul showed the TSA the leg in question and nothing was there, so the question is why did the machine go off in the first place?

Security experts say not only would repeat scans hold up the line, they would allow bombers to hide, or worse, activate a device.
    BAHAHAHAHA! wait....wait... BAHAHAHAHAH!

WTF! Um have these guys been to an airport? The scanners already create a massive line to "activate a device" in.

And reacting to controversies over pat-downs on the very young...the government is allowing their kids, under 12, to keep their shoes on.
    Oh thank God, because that's the part of the pat-down I have the biggest issue with, when they make her take her shoes off...
    Last edited by Cyberbrain; 01-23-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Ugh, gotta stop watching videos like that. The fact that people call that blatant social engineering "news" is very disheartening.

LOL piece closes by quoting TSA as saying "some rules are not about to change.." WTF? The Congress can change the rules anytime they want. Where do they get off acting like they are the rule makers?