Thread: Gingrich says that our FP makes another country want to get a nuke...sound familiar?

Gingrich says that our FP makes another country want to get a nuke...sound familiar?

From the long-gone era that were the late 90s:

http://articles.cnn.com/1998-05-18/p...PM:ALLPOLITICS

"Gingrich blamed Indias recent nuclear tests on the Clinton Administrations allowing U.S. missile technology to be provided to the Chinese, Indias unfriendly neighbor."

It seems to me as the Indians watch the Clinton administration sell missile technology to the Chinese, it should not shock us that the Indians want to protect themselves, Gingrich told about 100 members of a Lions Club breakfast in his district north of Atlanta. Its a very narrow and very onesided policy and its going to come back to bite us in a big way.

Blowback much?

And from one of the debates:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgAnUTTp4ss#t=142s

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just replace "China" with "Israel" and "The Indians" with "The Iranians"...and voilą!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Bump!
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

i dont get the whole arrogant NPT at all. so 5 countries on earth get to decide who can have a nuke and who cant?