Thread: Newt's moneybomb past 1Million...

Newt's moneybomb past 1Million...

hxxp://www.newt.org/node/11

Looks like he's at 1.2 million in 24 hours.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gotta love the way so many campaigns copy cat our Money bombs now. Although, it makes me sick people would donate to this weasel.
    Personal attacks are always the first sign of a failed argument.

Yeah, well a win will do that.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Honeslty who cares? Fiat money from fat cats putting on an election show, it means nothing.

Paul on the other hand has real supporters contributing money they actually worked for and didn't print out of thin air.

Why oh why did I click on the store?
    Newt buttons, pet bandanas, shirts, signs. "I'm with Newt."
    Be back later. I feel the need to go disinfect my eyeballs now.

Sheldon Adelson gave Newt $5 million....money that likely won him South Carolina.
    "Paper money has the effect to ruin commerce,oppress the honest, and open the door to every species of fraud and injustice"

~GEORGE WASHINGTON

Moneybomb

This article is about the political fundraising technique. For other uses, see money bomb (disambiguation).
    Moneybomb (alternatively money bomb, money-bomb, or fundraising bomb) is a neologism coined in 2007 to describe a grassroots fundraising effort over a brief fixed time period,[1] usually to support a candidate for election by dramatically increasing, concentrating, and publicizing fundraising activity during a specific hour or day. The term was first applied to a supporter-led fundraiser on behalf of presidential candidate Ron Paul, in which context the Mercury News described a moneybomb as being "a one-day fundraising frenzy".[2] The effort combines traditional and Internet-based fundraising appeals focusing especially on viral advertising through online vehicles such as YouTube, Myspace, and online forums. In the case of lesser-known candidates it is also intended to generate significant free mass media coverage the candidate would otherwise not receive. Moneybombs have been used for grassroots fundraising and viral activism over the Internet by several 2008 presidential candidates in the United States.[3][4][5] It continues to emerge as an important grassroots tool leading up to the 2010 midterm elections and 2012 presidential election in the United States.[6]

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    are they calling it a money bomb too?

too bad newt isn't registered in all states! The more momentum he gets, the better it is from Ron Paul.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

Quote Originally Posted by squarepusher View Post
    too bad newt isn't registered in all states! The more momentum he gets, the better it is from Ron Paul.
    hows that?

Santorum raised about that much the day after Iowa.
    http://www.iycki.org

Pro-life conservative Constitutionalist libertarian.

I stand with Rand.

from the same people that donated to bachmann, perry, cain, and santorum

Quote Originally Posted by Gary4Liberty View Post
    hows that?
    newt, romney and santorum basically share the same platform and supporters. So, this just hurts Romney.
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

I'm surprised he hasn't been a stronger force in fundraising. Newt has a serious national base of donors and supporters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Newsmax is sending me tons of e-mails since SC, explaining how earth-shaking this victory was, and that Newtie desperately needs my help. So Newtie has "conservative" establishment allies which are now coming out of the woodwork.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    Newsmax is sending me tons of e-mails since SC, explaining how earth-shaking this victory was, and that Newtie desperately needs my help. So Newtie has "conservative" establishment allies which are now coming out of the woodwork.
    freerepublic was using gingrich's victory to solicit money for the site. i guess he's the official candidate of freerepublic now.

freerepublic supports bailouts, healthcare mandates, and cap and trade.