Thread: FLORIDA DELEGATE INFO HERE!

Exclamation FLORIDA DELEGATE INFO HERE!

INFO HERE! All FL Ron Paul supporters need to do this exactly the way they tell you to!

I just got this info today. This is highly important. Please register to become a delegate to the GOP convention. We need Ron Paul supporters there. Here is the link to how to do it and the details below:

http://rpof.org/our-blog/delegate/

The 2012 National Convention Delegate Selection Process

Fellow Florida Republicans,

2012 is going to be an exciting year. Not only do we have an important voice in choosing our party's nominee, but we also get to host the Republican National Convention.
    With the convention quickly approaching, many of you have expressed interest in serving as a Florida delegate to the national convention. The process of delegate selection is clearly defined by the RPOF Rules of Procedure.

In accordance with those rules, below please find links to documents and important information that will guide you through the selection process. Please, pay very close attention to all deadlines and instructions. It is very important that the documents be completed and sent in accordance with the rules.

To start, RPOF staff have created a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about this process. Please take the time to review this first since it is loaded with important facts.
    Next, the rule that guides this process is Rule 10. Here is a link to the rule - in .pdf file format - for you to review.

Then, here you will find a document called the Delegate Oath. This Oath serves as the official application form. The Oath must be fully completed, signed, notarized, and then sent to RPOF Headquarters at 420 East Jefferson Street in Tallahassee.

NOTE: You must send the Oath either by registered mail, FedEx, or some method that ensures that it physically arrives at RPOF Headquarters between 12 p.m. January 30 and 12 p.m. February 3. You can also drop it off in person but be certain to hand it directly to a staff member who can verify receipt of the document.

Finally, here is a list of Congressional District Caucus meeting times and locations. After your Delegate Oath is received by RPOF, it will be organized to congressional district and sent to the CD Caucus chair. At those district level meetings, 2 delegates and 2 alternates will be selected for each Congressional District Caucus. This list will continue to be updated as CD caucuses decide their time and location, please check back.

On April 27th and 28th, there will be a RPOF Quarterly meeting where at large delegates will be considered and selected. If you would also like to be considered as an at-large delegate, please indicate this on the Delegate Oath.

We anticipate many more delegate applications than available delegate slots. We will be selecting a full delegation of 99 and 96 alternates in compliance with RPOF rules. (There are no alternates for RPOF Chairman, RPOF's National Committeeman, or RPOF National Committeewoman.)

I want to thank you in advance for taking the time to apply to serve. It is you, the activists of the Republican Party of Florida, who make our party such an important force of good for our state.

Good luck, and thanks again,
    Lenny Curry
    Chairman, RPOF

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

http://rpof.org/wp-content/uploads/2012DelegateOath.pdf Direct link to the Oath referenced above.

Folks, this deadline is essentially here. Please consider doing this. The convention is literally in our backyard. We are ALL in driving distance.

NOTE: You must send the Oath either by registered mail, FedEx, or some method that ensures that it physically arrives at RPOF Headquarters between 12 p.m. January 30 and 12 p.m. February 3. You can also drop it off in person but be certain to hand it directly to a staff member who can verify receipt of the document.
    This means that it really needs to be sent this coming weekend. I suggest certified mail so you have physical proof of receipt.

This HAS to be done, and it HAS to be notarized!!!

bump
    Donate
    Phone From Home
    &
    Become a DELEGATE for Ron Paul

This is how we win!
    Delegates Thread on RPF: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ok-no-further!

Create your OWN GRASSROOTS ADS & run on NATIONAL TV CHEAP!
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr....2-mil-viewers!

BEWARE SUPER BROCHURES (DO NOT BUY/SUPPORT)

Last attempt before I give up on this...

Congressional District delegate or Delegate at Large? Which do I check off on the application??
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Any ideas on how they will select delegates. Is it based on whoever CD caucus chair picks or is it a vote of those selected.

Arghh....I have been asking to find out the delegate process forever and this FINALLY comes up?

No other Ron Paul supporter I have spoken to knows about this.
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    Last attempt before I give up on this...

Congressional District delegate or Delegate at Large? Which do I check off on the application??
    The candidate receiving the greatest number of statewide votes shall receive all of the At-Large Delegates. (Since Florida has been sanctioned, all delegates will be elected at-large.)

I do not think they would reject your Oath if you chose "Congressional," but please try to do it correctly.

This is the last chance for all of us to do this.

I am sorry you guys were "waiting" for the post... it was available in the state-by-state delegate information, and online, and via your local GOP :>

Please ensure you send your NOTARIZED Oath tomorrow if at all possible by overnight, so it will get there at the appropriate time.

Word of caution: The way that the selection process works, Romney may already have a selection of delegates proposed. I would not be surprised if none of us got in, but there's always a chance.
    Last edited by MelissaWV; 01-27-2012 at 07:56 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.