Thread: Newt having 1M moneybomb

Newt having 1M moneybomb

Per CNN, confirmed with newt.org
    Rand Paul 2016!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't see a ticker, though. Either that, or he hasn't raised a dime yet.
    Huey P. Long, "The Kingfish"
    Former Governor, Senator and leading opponent of the Big Bankers.
    Kingfish Consulting: Experience winning elections, since 1928.

lol now copying Ron Paul i bet Lee Kington of the sean hannity will think him all of his money

Should I donate a penny?

another example of newt ripping ron paul's grassroats.

screw this motherf'er

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Should I donate a penny?
    Absolutely.

lulz

sad part is newt will get tons of media for it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't donate a penny, that'll just let him boast about getting "small donors" because it will increase the total number of donors and decrease the average donation amount. He'll probably get a bunch of GOP bundlers to get $2,500-clubbers to donate, so a bunch of penny-donors will drag that down significantly.
    Last edited by bobburn; 01-21-2012 at 10:25 PM.

Should I donate a penny?
    For your thoughts?
    Yes! Put your two cents in!

Scroll down on his page for this:

hxxp://www.newt.org/news/gingrich-announces-intent-name-lew-lehrman-and-jim-grant-co-chairs-proposed-commission-gold

I appreciate receiving yesterday from Lew Lehrman and Jim Grant a draft agenda for the new Commission on Gold that I proposed this week. If elected, I intend to appoint Mr. Lehrman and Mr. Grant co-chairmen of a new Commission on Gold.
    They are both distinguished students of monetary policy and long-time advocates of a return to hard money--a dollar as good as gold. Mr. Lehrman served on President Reagan's Gold Commission in the 1980s and is author of the 2011 book, The True Gold Standard: A Monetary Reform Plan Without Official Reserve Currencies. Mr. Grant is editor of the respected Wall Street investment letter Grant's Interest Rate Observer and was recently named by Congressman Ron Paul as his first choice for Chairman of the Federal Reserve.
    I have had, and will continue to have, many strong disagreements with Congressman Paul during the campaign, but I believe he has made an important contribution in the field of monetary reform. While I am not presently committed to any one version of reform, if elected I will be eager to work with Lew Lehrman and Jim Grant in achieving a dollar that once again can hold its purchasing power for many decades to come.
    He is only smart enough to hurt this country

Quote Originally Posted by bobburn View Post
    Don't donate a penny, that'll just let him boast about getting "small donors" because it will increase the total number of donors and decrease the average donation amount. He'll probably get a bunch of GOP bundlers to get $2,500-clubbers to donate, so a bunch of penny-donors will drag that down significantly.
    A penny is actually a negative donation after fees.

all this anger from gingrich. red meat for the teocons.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott_in_PA View Post
    Scroll down on his page for this:

hxxp://www.newt.org/news/gingrich-announces-intent-name-lew-lehrman-and-jim-grant-co-chairs-proposed-commission-gold

He is only smart enough to hurt this country
    He did that because Ron said he would pick Grant as his Fed Chair.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    He did that because Ron said he would pick Grant as his Fed Chair.
    yea he rips everything from ron.

disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by kylejack View Post
    A penny is actually a negative donation after fees.
    but they could use it to say their 'average donation was' something smaller so he could pretend he is getting grass roots money, when actually what is happening is his old time lobbyist donors will now kick in.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    everyone donate a penny, think of the processing fees

In a way I think it would be funny if he got spammed with 1 cent donations.

But the point people are making is that it will lower the amount of the average contribution allowing them claim "grassroots" support.

Hence I wont donate. But I still like the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by kylejack View Post
    Just saw that on CNN.

I thought those boxing gloves were lungs for a second.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Should I donate a penny?
    That would justify them doing it to us. We don't need the hassle. Remember the golden rule? please don't.
    Last edited by olehounddog; 01-21-2012 at 10:49 PM.

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by schiffheadbaby View Post
    yea he rips everything from ron.

disgusting
    I just saw on his site he wants to appoint Jim Grant on some new gold commission... Gee.. Jim Grant was the same economist ron paul suggested should head the fed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    I just saw on his site he wants to appoint Jim Grant on some new gold commission... Gee.. Jim Grant was the same economist ron paul suggested should head the fed.
    he absolutely ripped that off.

he has stolen all of the tea party rhetoric.

i am sick, he is a scumbag from hell

Quote Originally Posted by pauliticalfan View Post
    I thought those boxing gloves were lungs for a second.
    I was thinking further south..not sure why they struck me that way.