Thread: Enter The Dragon

Enter The Dragon

Wishing All of Our Vanguard of Liberty A Very Auspicious Year of the Dragon ! ! !

We all know who Bruce would endorse anyway

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice. So is Mitt Romney our Kareem Abdul Jabbar?
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by nayjevin View Post
    Nice. So is Mitt Romney our Kareem Abdul Jabbar?
    Now, if Ron does anything reminiscent of that scene at the next debate , was it you or me that gave him the idea ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    Now, if Ron does anything reminiscent of that scene at the next debate , was it you or me that gave him the idea ?
    HMMMMM are ideas irreducable units HMMMMM

Let me know if it's credit or blame.
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

HMMM the golden rule HMMM

surely if the good dr was behaving like that, he would want someone to set him straight

sent the Tao of Jeet Kun Do and film to HQ . . . from both of us

It's very appropriate that you made a comparison to Bruce Lee. When Lee started teaching Kung Fu (and later, Jeet Kun Do) in his San Francisco dojo, the elites of the martial arts pedagogy told him he was committing a mortal sin by teaching self-defense to non-Chinese (Gweilo, as they were called). But Bruce Lee believed that every human being had a right to this knowledge, and he continued to bring his teachings to American students, even while American movie and television producers spurned his requests to participate in American media (like the series "Kung Fu" that was originally his idea).

Ron Paul is more like Bruce Lee than any politician I can name. Ron puts his ideas out there just to educate people...even though the mainstream media takes credit for these ideas without properly attributing them to their source. Ron doesn't care...he's in it to spread the philosophy of liberty, not to stroke his own ego.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    It's very appropriate that you made a comparison to Bruce Lee. When Lee started teaching Kung Fu (and later, Jeet Kun Do) in his San Francisco dojo, the elites of the martial arts pedagogy told him he was committing a mortal sin by teaching self-defense to non-Chinese (Gweilo, as they were called). But Bruce Lee believed that every human being had a right to this knowledge, and he continued to bring his teachings to American students, even while American movie and television producers spurned his requests to participate in American media (like the series "Kung Fu" that was originally his idea).

Ron Paul is more like Bruce Lee than any politician I can name. Ron puts his ideas out there just to educate people...even though the mainstream media takes credit for these ideas without properly attributing them to their source. Ron doesn't care...he's in it to spread the philosophy of liberty, not to stroke his own ego.
    So true !