Thread: VIDEO: flash back video from '08 I made for a musician for his Ron Paul song.

VIDEO: flash back video from '08 I made for a musician for his Ron Paul song.

I was going through my old '08 videos and watched this one again. A guy on one of the forums had made a song called 'We Are With Ron Paul' and asked for someone to make a video for it. I volunteered but warned him up front I wasn't (and still am not) very good at it. He gave me the song and let me know his vision for the video and turned me loose.

I actually scoured youtube all night when I made this video to pull footage of grassroots effort from each state.

I'm posting it again here not for self promotion or glorification of me, I didn't write the song and the video isn't very good technically speaking. What it does show is people like us working together and pushing for our candidate to be recognized. This time around it just doesn't feel the same thus far and I would really like to remedy that.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree. Ron Paul was polling in single digits last time and we had a blimp in the air and signs everywhere. Still, I know that I and many others are still excited. It may just be that not as much makes it to Ron Paul forums anymore. Here it seems a lot of the enthusiasm has been replaced by bitterness, suspicion and burnout. Folks had their email boxes spammed to death by the freedom movement remnants as the campaign closed down in 08' and many let jobs, relationships and finances crash and burn while they dedicated their lives to Ron Paul and still haven't recovered.

We're on our third primary. Things are going to get really crazy, really soon. Just wait!

There's always a tendency to look back at the past with nostalgia. We have more support than ever. There's no way to be anything but optimistic about that!