Thread: The blackout has been 100% throughout ALL MEDIA.

The blackout has been 100% throughout ALL MEDIA.

Who the hell is the Puppetmaster?

WHO gave the order?

NO WAY could this not be orchestrated from on high. NO WAY.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

http://www.c-span.org/
    Go watch ron from today The only one I couldn't get to come up.

Would love to get ahold of some sort of internal memo

Ron Paul could announce that he's dropping out and the media wouldn't even cover it, they probably won't even invite him to the next debate.

Do you guys remember a few years back (I think Bush was still in office) when Limbaugh was bragging about how he had a meeting with the President. I think Boortz was there, as well. Of course, he never said what the meeting was about. But I wouldn't be surprised if they have the same kind of meetings with Obama nowadays.

Found this transcript from August 2007.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...resident_bush3

And found this one from October 2006.

http://themoderatevoice.com/8241/bus...hosts-in-line/
    Last edited by wgadget; 01-20-2012 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kords21 View Post
    Ron Paul could announce that he's dropping out and the media wouldn't even cover it, they probably won't even invite him to the next debate.
    Hell, for that matter, Ron could decide to run third party and no one would know, either. Never thought of that.

Oh it is more than apparent. It is treasonous.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Illuminati brah.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Illuminati brah.
    Bingo.

Its so apparent it highlights their fear!

Quote Originally Posted by wgadget View Post
    Who the hell is the Puppetmaster?

WHO gave the order?

NO WAY could this not be orchestrated from on high. NO WAY.
    This is a great question. If we ever find out, we should pull an Andrew Jackson on their ass. As Newtty would put it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Would love to get ahold of some sort of internal memo
    What if we raised some money, like $1 million, to pay some secretary at Fox News if he or she provides us a verifiable memo?

Is there a way to see how many news articles have been written with a particular candidate name in the title?

I was looking at google news, but when you type in the candidate name, it seems to return stories with everyone.
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

The left and the right agree on ONE thing: They MUST stop Ron Paul.
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

Quote Originally Posted by MsDoodahs View Post
    The left and the right agree on ONE thing: They MUST stop Ron Paul.
    And we must not let that happen!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    What if we raised some money, like $1 million, to pay some secretary at Fox News if he or she provides us a verifiable memo?
    Pull a Larry Flynt? A site like Wikileaks set up maybe? Perhaps some would do it for free because they like Paul if they had somewhere to send it and were guaranteed to remain anonymous.
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”
    The Lorax, by Dr. Seuss

Like a Media Whistleblower site. Give the employees somewhere safe to dump their dirt. Right now where would they go with that kind of info? The media? Lol.
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”
    The Lorax, by Dr. Seuss

Democracy is too dangerous an inconvenience to those who have big plans. Who, indeed is producing the election, we all want to know.

Im thinking a tube channel with spoof news people that report on real news people.

Not only does Ron not come up on CSPAN, his link is in the second row and is smaller than Gingrich, Romney, & Santorum

Quote Originally Posted by pinkmandy View Post
    Like a Media Whistleblower site. Give the employees somewhere safe to dump their dirt. Right now where would they go with that kind of info? The media? Lol.
    That is a GREAT idea! Best one I've heard in a long time!

Hannity just finished up a 20 minute lovefest with Newt. Ironically spending most of it bitching about the "elite media". Ughh

Now I personally would NEVER do it of course, but this is why I think it's acceptable when some Paul supporters vote more than once in online polls by clearing their browser cookies. Like the poll on drudgereport.com.

Since we basically get cheated 24/7 by every TV station, every radio station, every newspaper, every magazine, in the debates, and anywhere else you can imagine, it's understandable to me that some poor Paulbots might want to win an online poll.

NOT THAT I WOULD EVER DO IT.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    For puppet master...my bet is on the bankers (especially the big ones like Goldman Sachs). Let's think about this... Ron Paul wants to end the Fed...this will bankrupt the big banks because they are totally dependent on corporate welfare from the Federal Reserve (I'm 100% correct on this). Do you think the banks like him? Nooooo... Now what type of sway would a bank have over a media company? Lots. These media companies are mega conglomerates who depend on banks for operating liquidity and for long term financing. Most MSM companies (heck most corporations on wall street) have bankers on either their board of directors or have executives that once served in the banking industry.

The other cause could be...and it's politically incorrect to say this...but the MSM is indeed dominated by Jews...especially at the top. Nothing wrong with this...but they do tend to sympathize with they perceive as being important to Israel. Most militant Jews out there strongly detest Paul because he would cut off foreign aid to Israel and this is a HUGE issue to them. It's unfortunate as Jews and Ron Paul are truly not enemies and Israel's best hope for peace is to step down its militant overly defensive stances and learn to peacefully coexist with its neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkmandy View Post
    Larry Flynt.
    Speaking of which.... has Flynt droppd a money bomb of his own to RevolutionPac? He's one of the wealthiest people in the nation.. certainly he should be a big Ron Paul fan.

Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Tod View Post
    That is a GREAT idea! Best one I've heard in a long time!
    I put it in GC so that maybe someone who has the knowledge needed to do this will see it. I think it has potential, too. Hard evidence would be nice.
    Last edited by pinkmandy; 01-20-2012 at 08:34 PM.
    The Lorax, by Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by IDefendThePlatform View Post
    Hannity just finished up a 20 minute lovefest with Newt. Ironically spending most of it bitching about the "elite media". Ughh
    Yep, that's part of their spin. Those idiots ARE the elite media. WTF?