Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No One But Paul Money Bomb - Planning & Promotion - Goal: 20,000 Facebook Event Pledges!

Alright, we'll most likely be moving forward with No One But Paul to kick off the first day of the campaign's Mega Money Bomb, which starts on the 14th and runs through the 17th, that is as long as Josh doesn't object to us promoting this alongside the campaign's theme. Who knows, the campaign might even change its mind when they see us promoting this instead. Regardless, that's up to them.

The campaign promotes the more mainstream Bailout Freedom to draw in new donors and the grassroots promotes the more edgy No One But Paul to excite hardcore supporters. Both themes reinforce each other and should give a huge kickstart to the money bomb on the 14th. Goal 1 is to reach 20,000 Facebook pledges. Goal 2 is to reach 10,000 website pledges. Goal 3 is to reach $3 million on the 14th. We want to put the major focus on reaching 20,000 Facebook pledges, just like we did with Black This Out. We want to see if we can replicate Black This Out with the edgy theme we're using.

As for updates, I wrote up a new money bomb intro text, added some new promotional avatars, updated the Facebook promotion section with some copy and paste text and example images. Feel free to discuss things.
    Last edited by Sentinelrv; 01-22-2012 at 06:02 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good Morning bump
    2008 Ron Paul Delegate - Congressional District 5
    Working on 2012
    -----
    Liberty is lost through complacency...America was born of protest [and] revolution... - RP, 8/9/04
    -----
    The true patriot is motivated by a sense of responsibility, and out of self interest -- for himself, his family, and the future of his country... - RP, 5/22/07
    -----
    But let it not be said that we did nothing. - RP, 5/22/07

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by orenbus; 01-22-2012 at 07:06 AM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Sentinelrv, please can you add this link to the OP and ask everybody to retweet it: http://twitter.com/#!/nonebutpaul/st...98257383165952
    Please visit the Free Talk Live YouTube Channel

My twitter: @Samuel_E_Amer
    The best liberty videos on YouTube: Freedom

The Philosophy of Liberty
    www.mises.org
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

The Potential of the Free State Project

Quote Originally Posted by seawolf View Post
    Sentinelrv you have just been blown out of the water by Matt Collins and the Official Campaign.

Check out their thread, "Bailout Freedom Mega Money Bomb Valentines Day"

Evidently, they are going with a different theme and date!!!!

I am afraid with the Ron's 4 day absence from the Campaign in South Carolina and now this total lack of coordination the Campaign is sadly reverting back to 2008!!!
    hey, I contacted campaign this morning and they say it "sounds good" that No One But Paul moneybomb will be on the same day as well (14th of February). So they don't object to two moneybomb themes on the 14th of February.

No One But Paul can go ahead planning for the 14th!
    ---============[My Ron Paul Videos ]============---
    Ron Paul: The Last One (jan. 2012) | Ron Paul Grassroots Energy (jan. 2012) | The American Upset (nov. 2011)
    Free At Last (jan. 2008) | Ron Paul Rising (dec. 2007)| Land of the Free (nov. 2007)

[lkllnnnmnnm
    Last edited by jtbraine; 11-04-2014 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GHoeberX View Post
    hey, I contacted campaign this morning and they say it "sounds good" that No One But Paul moneybomb will be on the same day as well (14th of February). So they don't object to two moneybomb themes on the 14th of February.

This is coming straight from John Tate everybody, so let's get this thing going. I'm going to work, but I'll be back later tonight.

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

I'm glad we are all good with the campaign now. I am frustrated that if they are ok with No One but Paul they didn't pick it to promote when they moved the moneybomb date to Valentine's Day. Bailout Freedom is a great theme but will be a lot harder to tie into that date than NOBP. Unfortunately, unlike NOBP Bailout Freedom will be promoted by the campaign so we can't reuse that theme in March.

Evening bump!

Bottom!
    Working on 2012
    -----
    Liberty is lost through complacency...America was born of protest [and] revolution... - RP, 8/9/04
    -----
    The true patriot is motivated by a sense of responsibility, and out of self interest -- for himself, his family, and the future of his country... - RP, 5/22/07
    -----

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by orenbus; 01-22-2012 at 09:53 PM.

Uh, the campaign decided to go with "Bailout for Freedom."

Matt Collins started a thread stating this.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Uh, the campaign decided to go with "Bailout for Freedom."

Matt Collins started a thread stating this.
    Check the above posts in this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by GHoeberX View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinelrv View Post
    This is coming straight from John Tate everybody, so let's get this thing going. I'm going to work, but I'll be back later tonight.
    Last edited by orenbus; 01-22-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Just got home. Jack, we need everyone emailing behind the scenes to start using this thread for planning so we can keep it bumped.

//
    Last edited by orenbus; 01-23-2012 at 04:58 AM.

Used the following copy in the OP for the ad text, added site url with image on facebook status message posting:

Pledge to Ron Paul's 2/14 Money Bomb and let's send the Media and the Establishment a very clear message, NO ONE BUT PAUL!

GOAL - 20,000 Facebook Event Pledges!
    Pledge Here - https://www.facebook.com/events/315931335112891/
    Official Site - http://www.NoOneButPaul.com

URL to image here:
    http://www.noonebutpaul.com/images/facebookad.jpg
    Last edited by orenbus; 01-23-2012 at 05:18 AM.

Last edited by orenbus; 01-23-2012 at 06:25 AM.

I sent out Facebook invites to over 800 friends.

Here's latest stats as of 10am Monday EST:

FB Going - 230
    FB Invites - 2,593
    Website Pledges - 42
    Website Visits - 423

Things are starting to pick up, not bad for just starting off and we haven't really started promotion yet. Should start to go viral in the next day or two.
    Last edited by orenbus; 01-23-2012 at 09:01 AM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How are the websites coming along?

Let's get this thing going.

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    How are the websites coming along?

Let's get this thing going.
    Most of the core stuff is there you can check it out here:

http://www.noonebutpaul.com/

Orenbus, the website is great.....One small criticism...is there a better picture of Ron Paul......this one is just average at best.

Orenbus, can you perhaps give one ultra large size of the background. Perhaps desktop-background size? Thanks!
    ---============[My Ron Paul Videos ]============---
    Ron Paul: The Last One (jan. 2012) | Ron Paul Grassroots Energy (jan. 2012) | The American Upset (nov. 2011)
    Free At Last (jan. 2008) | Ron Paul Rising (dec. 2007)| Land of the Free (nov. 2007)

Prime time bump!
    Working on 2012
    -----
    -----
    -----

381 attending, 3,760 invited, growing nicely and we haven't even really begun to promote this event yet.

I am glad that it is really starting to take off. Daily Paul Donation Tracker is way down today under $35,000.

We are really going to need this Money Bomb for Super Tuesday, March 6th!!!!

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

No One But Paul... Got applause during tonight's debate. FL supporters FTW!
    Working on 2012
    -----
    -----
    -----

Ok, I added in all the links to all the copy and paste messages, the Facebook event, the website and the planning and promotion thread. Certain messages highlight a different link when posted as you can tell from the example images in the first post.

Also, we're already up to 409 pledges on Facebook.

I just made a new thread where people can pledge to commit 1 hour a day promoting the money bomb. Please try to keep it bumped. I'll add the link to the first post...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...OBP-Money-Bomb

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast