Thread: [Youtube] Ron Paul Highlights CNN Debate 1/19/12

[Youtube] Ron Paul Highlights CNN Debate 1/19/12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Promoted to the front page

+rep!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

epic. I gonna watch again in my drunken excitement!

I'd "+rep" ya if i had enough rep myself to do so!

John King's face had OWNED tattooed on it when the people shouted for Ron to answer the question...lol

If in the end he would've mentioned running neck and neck with Obama, I think RP would've had a shot at winning SC.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just fantastic. One of Ron's best performances to date, and I like that he's tooting his own horn more often. However, I didn't quite understand Ron's comment to Santorum when he asked if Rick would support PA or SC as President. Maybe he misunderstood?
    Quote Originally Posted by Inflation View Post
    Doctor Paul has cracked the internet codes; he runs these tubes.

is there tube of the whole thing? I can't find it Anyone halp?

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulFever View Post
    Just fantastic. One of Ron's best performances to date, and I like that he's tooting his own horn more often. However, I didn't quite understand Ron's comment to Santorum when he asked if Rick would support PA or SC as President. Maybe he misunderstood?
    i think he was basically saying there should be right to work in every state
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

Could this performance possibly get Ron a 2nd place finish in the primary? 60% of likely voters watched the last debate so I would assume that just as many or more were watching this one.

I just rewatched all the highlights, does anyone else notice the look in Romney's eyes as he watches Ron Paul talk? He looks like a child admiring his parent as the parent is teaching the child something. As much as Romney flip-flops and says whatever he can to get elected, I truly believe that he admires Dr. Paul. I still won't vote for him though.

- ML

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post
    I just rewatched all the highlights, does anyone else notice the look in Romney's eyes as he watches Ron Paul talk? He looks like a child admiring his parent as the parent is teaching the child something. As much as Romney flip-flops and says whatever he can to get elected, I truly believe that he admires Dr. Paul. I still won't vote for him though.

- ML
    It's either admiration or a sort of amused curiosity, maybe both.

loved every second of this debate

Dont know why people say he got less speaking time. 23 mins is decent for 4 people. I was satisfied with it and he kicked ass big time tonight. Should help stabilize him now. Sucks Newt is probably going to win though. Seems the GOP wants Newt to be the nominee, just like his lame ass predicted months ago when he boasted it. They rigged this whole intro of the debate and nightline thing seems it was too, just to give Newt credibility.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The applause in the audience when Newt was fending off the opening question came from his supporters only it seemed like judging from the audience shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post

- ML
    its more like a smug look...borderline condescending

as if to say "Oh look at the old man talk like a know it all"
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

Morning bump
    "You cannot solve these problems with war." - Ron Paul

Thanks! I wish I could have seen the whole debate, but right here is the GOOD STUFF
    "People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome."

– George Orwell

OFFS, THIS is the damn debate I manage to miss? I've seen 16 crap filled santorums of debates and I miss THIS one?

Ron Paul absolutely slammed that, amazing responses time and again.
    Do you live in Michigan? Join our meetup and help spread the Ron Paul message!!

http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-39/

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
    --Thomas Jefferson