Thread: Pediatrician calls Police and CPS on Parent refusing to Vaccinate Child

Pediatrician calls Police and CPS on Parent refusing to Vaccinate Child

Rachel Garmon, a resident of the Centre County area of Pennsylvania, recently took her 2 ½ year old son to an appointment with a new pediatrician. Mrs. Garmon states in her recent interview with Alex Jones that her visit with the doctor was going well. The pediatrician even stated that the boy looked very healthy. This was of course until the good doc found out that Rachel had never vaccinated her son.

Suddenly, the visit took a turn for the worse as the pediatrician, classically trained in the heretical arts of poisoning young children in the name of health, began to attempt the indoctrination of vaccination into this wayward mother. Rachel however, stood her ground and explained to the doctor that she had “strong convictions against vaccinating (her) son and he was not going to get any shots.”

Rachel also refused to sign the self incriminating form designed by the American Academy of Pediatrics that basically states that you are a horrible parent for not protecting your child with poisonous vaccines. This is a document that no parent should sign as this can be used against you when CPS or Children and Youth Services begin to push their agenda in a family court situation. By the end of the appointment, Rachel stated that she felt that the visit had ended on a good note and really didn’t feel as if there was any need to be concerned with her decision not to vaccinate.

Mrs. Garmon spent the weekend out of town visiting her sister and upon returning home, she witnessed two notes attached to her door. These notes were from a Pennsylvania State Trooper asking her to contact her “ASAP”. The first attempt failed due to the late hour but the following day, Rachel was successful in reaching the state trooper and was informed that the doctor that Rachel had visited the week prior had contacted the department to file a report regarding her suspicious behavior. The doctor apparently told the trooper that Mrs. Garmon had come to her office with her son, refused to give her identification and had acted “suspicious”.

When was the last time you had to show your driver’s license to see your doctor? Mrs. Garmon told the trooper that she had not been asked for her identification and that she felt that this issue was in regards to her decision to not vaccinate her son. Could the “suspicious” actions be of a mother that educates herself on issues regarding her child’s health and wellbeing? In today’s world of following orders like lemmings to the cliff’s edge, perhaps this could be construed as “suspicious”. The state trooper also stated that the pediatrician had called Children and Youth Services.

In the interview with Alex on Tuesday I would have to surmise that this doctor has picked on the wrong woman. Rachel is a popular mother and respected member of the community, a Sports and Wellness Director for a well known community based organization and a well educated citizen of Pennsylvania. She also seems quite prepared to take this to the next level and this level should be pressing charges on a pathetic pediatrician that files false and misleading reports with the Pennsylvania State Police.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Too bad she didn't name the pediatrician this way people could boycott her. Nevertheless, I hope she sues and sets a precedent, to warn other doctors out there to mind their own business!
    Last edited by donnay; 01-19-2012 at 04:18 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Too bad she didn't name the pediatrician this way people could boycott her. Nevertheless, I hope she sues and sets a precedent, to warn other doctors out there to mind their own business!
    This
    Indianensis Universitatis Alumnus

This really would have been a great service to parents in her area. Let other parents know about this psycho doctor, so others don't fall victim.

The doctor apparently told the trooper that Mrs. Garmon had come to her office with her son, refused to give her identification and had acted “suspicious”.

When was the last time you had to show your driver’s license to see your doctor? Mrs. Garmon told the trooper that she had not been asked for her identification and that she felt that this issue was in regards to her decision to not vaccinate her son
    It is important for a doctor to know who they are treating. That way they can have access to their medical history and try to make better decisions how to treat or not treat a patient (such as other conditions or allergies which could conflict with treatment outcomes). Also helps with billing (unless it is perhaps a free clinic of some sort). I don't think hardly any doctors would see a patient without identifying them in some way. I always need some sort of ID card.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-20-2012 at 04:26 PM.

Wait, since when was it a law to be vaccinated? How exactly does that work? At least here in Canada, I don't see anyone getting arrested for not being vaccinated.

I do believe a doctor has the right to refuse treating you if you do not provide your medical history. They don't w ant to be sued, after all.

But calling the police because you refuse to vaccinate? That... Uh.. What?

We don't know what the "suspicious activity" was beyond not willing to present any ID so it is hard to say what the reason might be.

In the interview she says that CPS has not visited her.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 01-20-2012 at 05:28 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I remember the accusations that I was a horrible father coming from a school nurse when I refused to have my daughter, then in 7th grade vaccinated for hepatitis. This is now a required shot in California and it was lobbied for by pharma. These shots cost $100 each. I spoke to my family doctor before refusing and he told me the shot was not necessary. Oh the lecture I got from the this stupid nurse.

Good Idea for communicating to stay the $#@! away from that Police State Doctor.

Bad Idea for getting idiot Pediatrician to see the Light. Want to show the Pediatrician the Light? Go after the Pediatricians Kids for being overweight and report the Pediatrician to CPS for Child Endangerment.

Facism is Bad for your Health.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Chester Copperpot

Whats this pediatrician's name???

Do not take any vaccine with Mercury or Thimerosal. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_court
    No One But Paul

The Statistics of Impossibility is the new radar you can't outrun.

It is important for a doctor to know who they are treating. That way they can have access to their medical history and try to make better decisions how to treat or not treat a patient (such as other conditions or allergies which could conflict with treatment outcomes). Also helps with billing (unless it is perhaps a free clinic of some sort). I don't think hardly any doctors would see a patient without identifying them in some way. I always need some sort of ID card.
    Mrs. Garmon handed the office her son's insurance information and signed a "New Patient" form. Mrs. Garmon wasn't the patient, her son was. Not to mention, Mrs. Garmon is well know in this town and community, she is a Sports and Wellness Director.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Here was a follow-up on the Nightly News.

Tonight on the Tuesday, January 17, 2012 edition of the Infowars Nightly News:

• Alex interviews Infowars contributing writer and vaccine researcher Curt Linderman Sr. about the medical tyranny hoax that ceaseless continues in trying to trick the public into complying with "mandatory" vaccinations. In the latest episode, a Pennsylvanian doctor reported her patient to a state trooper, as well as Children and Youth Services Department, after the mother, Rachel Garmon, refused dangerous inoculations for her son. Garmon appeared on the Alex Jones Show early today to explain what had prompted being contacted by the authorities following her 2 1/2 year old's check-up.

Linderman wrote, in part:

Suddenly, the visit took a turn for the worse as the pediatrician, classically trained in the heretical arts of poisoning young children in the name of health, began to attempt the indoctrination of vaccination into this wayward mother. Rachel however, stood her ground and explained to the doctor that she had "strong convictions against vaccinating (her) son and he was not going to get any shots."

Rachel also refused to sign the self incriminating form designed by the American Academy of Pediatrics that basically states that you are a horrible parent for not protecting your child with poisonous vaccines. This is a document that no parent should sign as this can be used against you when CPS or Children and Youth Services begin to push their agenda in a family court situation. By the end of the appointment, Rachel stated that she felt that the visit had ended on a good note and really didn't feel as if there was any need to be concerned with her decision not to vaccinate.

Linderman also wrote an examination of the CDC's latest campaign to pressure parents to vaccinate their children, citing in particular how such propaganda takes hold in the mainland, endangering the development of children everywhere. Implementation of the color-of-law vaccine policy was especially worrisome in the recent case seen in Natomas, California where school 'officials' went door-to-door in attempt to forcibly inoculate several home-study students.
    http://www.prisonplanet.tv/
    http://www.infowars.com/

It is important for a doctor to know who they are treating.
    Your sense of humor evades me.

That way they can have access to their medical history and try to make better decisions how to treat or not treat a patient
    That bit is strictly at the patient's discretion. The doctor has no say in the matter other than offering it up for the patient's choice.

Also helps with billing
    Only an issue if neither cash nor cash-equivalents are being used in payment. One's identification is not at issue except in an authoritarian state where production of identifying documents serve only the purposes of reinforcing state authority and tracking the movements of citizens... or in such a case, subjects, actually.

I don't think hardly any doctors would see a patient without identifying them in some way. I always need some sort of ID card.
    I have mostly paid cash for treatments and have never once been asked for ID. On those few occasions where I have used insurance, the insurance card is the only document that has ever been asked of me.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.