Thread: Home Brewing Recipes - First All-Grain

Home Brewing Recipes - First All-Grain

I'm looking to brew one Quad or Tripel Belgium and one IPA in the next two weeks. 10 gallons each both all-grain. I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge of all-grain brewing and would like to share their recipes?
    my blog http://www.libertyleak.com

and for your pleasure the intro to the Twilight Zone

YouTube - Twilight Zone Season 1 intro

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've made some great IPAs with Mr. Beer kits..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I *have a friend* who made a very nice wash once with all-bran, sugar, yeast, and water. But I....ahem...my friend.... normally uses one with Gerber baby food.....
    “John Galt is Prometheus who changed his mind. After centuries of being torn by vultures in payment for having brought to men the fire of the gods, he broke his chains and he withdrew his fire until the day when men withdraw their vultures.”
    Ayn Rand

I recently acquired an air lock and I'm interested in trying some Meade. Honey + yeast + water. Hmm,...
    "Time is catching up with me." -Ron Paul

I'd suggest looking at www.homebrewtalk.com - lots of useful information, including recipes and clones.
    In the end, it's never what you worry about that gets you.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple View Post
    I recently acquired an air lock and I'm interested in trying some Meade. Honey + yeast + water. Hmm,...
    I've always wanted to try a traditional Meade. I've heard that most people don't like them, and you need to acquire the taste for it, but I at least want to try some. Are there commercial varieties available?

Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck View Post
    I've always wanted to try a traditional Meade. I've heard that most people don't like them, and you need to acquire the taste for it, but I at least want to try some. Are there commercial varieties available?
    Never had or come across any commercial vareties but have had a lot of homemade ones. Darn tasty no need to acquire anything except the mead.
    Its easy enough to make too just honey, water, yeast and time.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Never had or come across any commercial vareties but have had a lot of homemade ones. Darn tasty no need to acquire anything except the mead.
    Its easy enough to make too just honey, water, yeast and time.
    I'm sure I could easily find some info with a google search, but is there a website or tutorial/guide that you'd particularly recommend?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.