Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prayers for the SC debate tonight

Prayers for the SC debate tonight

Please pray today to God to grant Ron Paul wisdom, strength and grace for tonight's extremely important debate.

At home, or while driving, or eating, walking, whatever, whenever, pray to our Higher Power for assistance. Pray to God that the good doctor will be victorious, to the glory of God above.
    Last edited by TER; 01-19-2012 at 12:24 AM.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump this thread throughout the day today.

Heavenly Father, we ask that you may please grant Dr. Ron Paul the energy and ability to convey his message effectively. Please, we ask that you may open the eyes and ears of those watching and listening. Amen.

Our Father, which art in heaven,
    Hallowed be thy Name.
    Thy Kingdom come.
    Thy will be done in earth,
    As it is in heaven.
    Give us this day our daily bread.
    And forgive us our trespasses,
    As we forgive them that trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation,
    But deliver us from evil.
    For thine is the kingdom,
    The power, and the glory,
    For ever and ever.
    Amen.

The Beatitudes

He said:
    3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
    for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    4 Blessed are those who mourn,
    for they will be comforted.
    5 Blessed are the meek,
    for they will inherit the earth.
    6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
    for they will be filled.
    7 Blessed are the merciful,
    for they will be shown mercy.
    8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
    for they will see God.
    9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
    for they will be called children of God.
    10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
    for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

for those of you who also pray. Pray for peace ,there are a lot of people suffering out there and Ron Paul is trying to stop the collateral damage and all the unnecessary use of force.
    Last edited by CaptainAmerica; 01-19-2012 at 12:32 AM.

Will continue to do so. I pray often for Dr. Paul and that people will open their ears, eyes and heart to the message and really see what is going on around us.

I am praying for a stellar debate performance by Ron Paul!

I pray God's blessings on Dr. Ron Paul and his family. I pray that he is able to express the truth of his message with such clarity and conviction that the the hearts and minds of those who hear it will be touched.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    Thomas Paine

So I have this Bible Gateway Verse of the Day desktop gadget, and just guess what today's is.

That's right. Matthew 7:12.

Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

I take it as a sign.

I'm also wondering if the people in SC who have the same gadget are recalling that debate audience's disgraceful booing when Ron invoked the Golden Rule.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Bumping for much needed prayer. I especially pray that Ron Paul will clarify his foreign policy to make it sound strong, not negative.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I truly believe the difference between this election and the last one is how many of us are raising our voices to the Lord to ask for His favor!

Heavenly Father,
    I pray that you continue to send Your wisdom through the Holy Spirit to Dr Paul. Give his words strength and power, and allow them to pierce the hearts of those who are currently hardened to the message of liberty.

Amen
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

I pray that the audience will be respectful when he speaks, even when they don't agree with what he has to say. I also pray that Ron will remain unflustered when attacked.

I pray that the truth will win...here on earth. Just this once.

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric View Post
    Bumping for completely unnecessary prayers to non-existent gods.

In case you have yet to notice, i'll let you in on a secret.....

(they don't work!)
    neg rep.. RP is a Christian. Its unfortunate you have to come to this thread to deliberately sh!t on other RP supporters. I see you doing this frequently.

Have some respect...

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

I certainly pray that God will prosper Ron Paul's efforts tonight.

When God told Moses to be His spokesperson to the people of Israel, one of Moses' excuses was that he was not a good speaker and God said I'll teach you what to say. I have heard many people complain that Ron Paul does not always articulate his points well enough. Tonight is a debate let us pray today that God will give Ron Paul the words he needs to reach the hearts and minds of the voters. Let us pray that God softens the hearts and minds to the message of those who hear Ron Paul. Let us pray that God grants wisdom to the Campaign as they move forward past South Carolina.

A Prayer for Tonight's Debate...January 19, 2012

Dear Heavenly Father,

We ask that you guide Dr. Paul tonight. Give him the words to say to the people whom have been deceived and lied to, by the media and politicians, for so long, and that their eyes may be opened by his words tonight.

Please protect Dr. Paul, his family, his crew and his supporters from dangers, accidents, harm and the evils we face daily.

We ask these things in Jesus' name...

Amen
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Amen

Amen.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Dear Heavenly Father,

We ask that you guide Dr. Paul tonight. Give him the words to say to the people whom have been deceived and lied to, by the media and politicians, for so long, and that their eyes may be opened by his words tonight.

Please protect Dr. Paul, his family, his crew and his supporters from dangers, accidents, harm and the evils we face daily.

Amen
    Shouldn't it be "Dear Campaign Staff"?

I say this prayer in agreement with you. Amen.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

Amen. Give him peace and help him to stay calm and answer every question clearly and truthfully. Thank you LORD.

I am NOT a religious person.

However, this debate is SOOOOO important for the cause of LIBERTY, so I must state emphatically:

THERE WILL BE A (non-violent)SHOOTOUT IN SOUTH CAROLINA THIS EVENING. LET US SEE WHAT COMES OF THIS.....

Perry's gone, Gangrene Gingrich is SOL, Sanitarium is still frothy, and Romney is still floppin' on the ground. God bless Ron Paul's energy levels, attention, and directness in conveying the message of liberty.

LONG LIVE PAUL
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Not religious but I support the sentiments of the OP. Let's hope the good doctor has an equally good debate!

I'm sure he'll be extra cautious to not have a repeat of Monday.

Lord, please grant Paul the clarity to elaborate on his foreign policy without the knuckleheads trying to twist his every word. Grant him the strength to row his powerful message through the sea of lies. Let him not falter as he shines a ray of wisdom in a dark place, tainted by the beasts of greed and hatred.
    Last edited by ds21089; 01-19-2012 at 04:30 PM.
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I approve this message
    Last edited by nc4rp; 01-19-2012 at 04:33 PM.
    Ron Paul Phone-Calls from Home - call people the campaign have on lists that might vote for Dr Paul.
    http://phone.ronpaul2012.com

Ron Paul helps give me faith, the light is stronger in me thanks to him. God bless you Paul.

Amen.
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Dear Heavenly Father,

Amen
    Quote Originally Posted by ds21089 View Post
    Lord, please grant Paul the clarity to elaborate on his foreign policy without the knuckleheads trying to twist his every word. Grant him the strength to row his powerful message through the sea of lies. Let him not falter as he shines a ray of wisdom in a dark place, tainted by the beasts of greed and hatred.
    Amen and Amen.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast