Thread: Call for Opinions on Gun Issue

Call for Opinions on Gun Issue

Radio interviews (3-4 minutes with RP forum members for the show tomorrow)

I'm recording very short interviews with forum members about what we can do to protect our gun rights, how we can fight back against the hoards who are now coming hard and heavy. End gun free zone laws at the state level? Federal legislation? What should we do with the Republicans? What should we tell them to put pressure on them so they don't cave? What is your opinion in general on the upcoming assault weapons ban proposal... will the Republicans cave?, etc.

Since my show is new and I'm not setup to take phone calls live over the air (yet, will be soon), I think this is a good substitute.

Just for more info on my show, tomorrow I am interviewing David Codrea, one of the main journalists who broke the ATF gun running scandal (he has received numerous awards for doing so).

I want these short "call-ins" to be specifically about the gun issue and proactive measures the liberty movement can take to fight back and stop playing defense, we need to make the gun-grabbers play defense so they don't have time to propose their own radical measures.

If you want to be part of the show, please below put your first name (or any name you want to use) and then your location (just a state is fine). You can then either call from a cell phone to the computer phone here that I am recording from or you can call from Skype on your own computer. In either case, I will be recording these and will play them during my show between 5-7pm central tomorrow evening. I would place the phone number here to the studio but I'm not sure of forum rules for that, so for now I will just pm them to interested members.

I know we have smart people here who know the political landscape, and I really want to hear from you.
    Last edited by cbrons; 12-18-2012 at 10:29 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Guns are not my main issue, who wants to participate?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.