Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PROTEST: All Federal Reserves on 23rd December

I was thinking we could distribute AFTF with Ron Paul videos on 1 dvd. Whats the cheapest bulk rate blank dvd r can we get? Jersey meetup has dvd copying machine & we could get like 12000 blank dvds ???

Item Unit Price Cost Qty.
    1000 Pack Generic 8X DVD-R 4.7GB Blank Media DVD-R

12 1000 PACKS. TOTAL 12000 DVD - R
    Total: $1,799.88

http://meritline.stores.yahoo.net/hq...d-r-media.html
    Last edited by AFTFNJ; 11-12-2007 at 11:21 PM. Reason: pricing update

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    The new project sub-forum is up:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Anyone think the Liberty Dollar raid can increase participation in the Federal Reserve protest?
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

If the general population ever gets wind of the story...I think it would be great for the Ron Paul movement. But so far, I've only seen a few articles. Although I just saw an AP article out.

Send the link to drudge.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Anyone think the Liberty Dollar raid can increase participation in the Federal Reserve protest?
    definitely!!!!! It almost seems like world events are falling in our favor.. I'm just waiting for the big one to happen.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotG View Post
    This sounds like a fantastic idea.
    How many people are going to get illegally tased though?

My apologies in advance if thats an over the top question.
    But sincerely, its the second thing that came to mind after the first, it being an awesome idea.

Jeeeezz am I getting paranoid?
    perhaps

PatriotG
    When I told my dad what I was working on, organizing a protest at the fed reserve, he got all freaked, he thought the same thing, but was thinking about the world bank protests. He's ok now........

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve4RP View Post
    We could gather bigger crowds if we ran an ad saying the Federal Reserve was running a Christmas sale: "US Dollar 50% off!".
    good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadlighter View Post
    Rather than protest the Fed, hold a banner wave in front of the Fed bank. use it as an opportunity to attract support for Ron Paul.

That's kind of the way we are going on the 23rd, in Charlotte, NC

Wow. Duh. What a simple but effective place to wave signs.
    And of COURSE I will! I hate the FedReserve and the sham it represents!
    Evil bankers. The forefathers warned us precisely to expect this and how to avoid this.

And what did we do?

Paid attention to Britney and sports games.

I'll be posting the idea for my MeetUp here in New Orleans.
    If nothing else, it will be a good chance to wave signs
    and talk to people. We actually HAVE one of the OLDEST Federal Reserves down here.
    Was an old fort to protect the city on the River. AND...it's in the French Quarter. PERFECT place to get attention!
    ten15 Designs
    T-shirts and Stuff.

This is my new t-shirt site - your place for the newest
    and most original Ron Paul shirts, 9/11 truth shirts, video gaming, humorous, and general political stuff.
    Spend two seconds checking out my new designs! I do custom orders, too!

- DarkLaw
    Police Officer

Hey, how about a Ron Paul Run On The Banks where we all withdraw all our money for a day? :P

Quote Originally Posted by kylejack View Post
    Hey, how about a Ron Paul Run On The Banks where we all withdraw all our money for a day? :P
    Hahaha, that would be hilarious.
    I would be SOOO for that.

THAT WOULD garner WORLDWIDE attention if done properly!

I mean, THAT is messing with the flow of money. THAT would send
    a decisive message to the bankers.

Then again, a decisive kick in the pants from the bankers could be
    easily done with interest rate hikes or a freakout on the market
    if the bank run was large enough.

Ya know - that MIGHT actually be worthy...I don't know enough about economics but what kind of numbers would we need to make a ripple on a national level for a day?

SOmeone smarter than I, plz.
    ten15 Designs
    T-shirts and Stuff.

This is my new t-shirt site - your place for the newest
    and most original Ron Paul shirts, 9/11 truth shirts, video gaming, humorous, and general political stuff.
    Spend two seconds checking out my new designs! I do custom orders, too!

- DarkLaw
    Police Officer

theres a federal reserve now in houston...i think that makes it 12

Liberty Tax 08

I threw this together a couple weeks ago. It is an idea Dan and I have been tossing around. It has potential. www.LibertyTax08.com

Need all you help if it is going to fly.

The single downside is it is on Super Bowl Day, but if done correctly, that could actually be a benefit.

I have about 12 anti-tax / anti-fed organizations waiting for me to give them the word. These organizations have thousands of people who don't' vote but want to erase the IRS and the FED.

It needs graphics, adverts, all the usual bells and whistles.

If you find use of it or feel it has potential, give me a hoot. I'll give you the ftp info - I believe in team effort. But in saying that if multiple people want to work it, I recommend finding a team leader to organize things.

My hands are full with my job, the Air Force, and with the moneybomb, trying to get folks to donate weekly to ensure a constant flow of loot to the campaign.

It is a long road to the Presidency - The general election will need a constant flow. If the LibertyTax08 project if done, I think that the mass donation drives will have been a done deal.

That is why I keep the Money Bomb alive. It will have active purpose after the primaries.

Anyway, get with me if you see potential and want to run with it. Hosting is paid for - it's all yours.

Also, Dan is ready to make graphs and the like. This one, if done right, will be in the history books.

Make us proud.

Eric
    www.ronpaulmoneybomb.com

Dan
    www.ronpaulgraphs.com

BTW they used to mint money here in Charlotte, they actually still mine gold, emeralds and a few diamonds. The fed reserve bldg has an exhibit showing the plebs going down into the mines in woven buckets...incredible stuff.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    [QUOTE=E. Nordstrom;595962] [QUOTE]

Good luck, it's a great idea, be sure to keep us up to date, we'll take a look after the tea party

we're off to boston baby!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLaw View Post
    Ya know - that MIGHT actually be worthy...I don't know enough about economics but what kind of numbers would we need to make a ripple on a national level for a day?

SOmeone smarter than I, plz.
    Not much. There's very very little paper currency in circulation compared to how much money there is in existence. Bill Gates could wipe out something like half of the paper currency by withdrawing all his money in cash.

Quote Originally Posted by greeksta59 View Post
    theres a federal reserve now in houston...i think that makes it 12
    There are 12 regional banks. The Dallas regional bank has a branch here in Houston (the one on Allen Parkway).

Where your taze-proof jackets!
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    Where your taze-proof jackets!
    I'm thinking some taze-proof parachute pants.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xzkd_m4ivmc

An idea whose time has certainly come. However, the date is too soon and the 23rd is a sunday so Fed employees will be off of work. An event of this type will take a considerable amount of preparation for organizing, promotion, and creating a clear, concise message to be sent. We must ask ourselves what is it about the Federal Reserve System we oppose, and what do we advocate in it place? The problem with the Federal Reserve is an issue that must be addressed whether Paul is elected or not. It is my belief that the Ron Paul revolution is much greater than Paul and the election.

Quote Originally Posted by JosephB View Post
    An idea whose time has certainly come. However, the date is too soon and the 23rd is a sunday so Fed employees will be off of work. An event of this type will take a considerable amount of preparation for organizing, promotion, and creating a clear, concise message to be sent. We must ask ourselves what is it about the Federal Reserve System we oppose, and what do we advocate in it place? The problem with the Federal Reserve is an issue that must be addressed whether Paul is elected or not. It is my belief that the Ron Paul revolution is much greater than Paul and the election.
    This was the date the Federal Reserve was snuck through congress, that's the idea behind the date.
    Beat Vote Fraud - Video your Vote!!!

"No army can stop an idea whose time has come."

- Dr Ron Paul

"Don't Fight City Hall, when you can BE City Hall"

G. Edward Griffin

Energy Freedom: Google Video/Youtube - Stanley Meyers

Health Freedom: Google Video/Youtube - Dr Richard Schulze

The Cleveland Meetup is in!

We'll be outside the Federal Reserve building in Cleveland on Sunday!

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kylejack View Post
    Bradley, wtf?

Know thy enemy...

More to the point, I'd be willing to speak at a Cincinnati protest and help organize the DC one. Who else is stepping up to the plate?
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

My tired butt is in all the way, two nights this week on the road with no sleep, slogging through slush in Boston, enthusiaisum at a peak. Let's rock the socks off the fed on the 23rd

I am driving all the way from Missisippi to Boston for this!! What time will people be there?? Please let me know! I just emailed the Boston meetup.. they don't even have a meetup event!
    Last edited by deronde; 12-20-2007 at 11:02 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234