Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PROTEST: All Federal Reserves on 23rd December

Lightbulb PROTEST: All Federal Reserves on 23rd December

Just an Idea.

Would it be worth organising protests/demostrations outside all Federal Reserves on the 23rd December which was date when the "Federal Reserve Act" was snuck through congress.

I know the date sucks for Protest, ie 2 days before Christmas and in winter. Mind you a big turn out in winter would send a very strong message to these crooks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Act
    Beat Vote Fraud - Video your Vote!!!

"No army can stop an idea whose time has come."

- Dr Ron Paul

"Don't Fight City Hall, when you can BE City Hall"

G. Edward Griffin

Energy Freedom: Google Video/Youtube - Stanley Meyers

Health Freedom: Google Video/Youtube - Dr Richard Schulze

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hmm.... not a bad idea at all..
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -Plato

If we have the people willing to assemble, i think it should be done. That organization is the cancer eating at the bone marrow of our country.
    We need a doctor.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Chester Copperpot

IM all for it here... I hate that $#@!ing institution.

Probably hard to get turn out right before Christmas.

where are the branches located?

Quote Originally Posted by ksuguy View Post
    Well, the way things are going, next years Christmas looks like it's really going to suck for many people...

- Dr Ron Paul

G. Edward Griffin

Chester Copperpot

Quote Originally Posted by Wyurm View Post
    YOu can look on all your old dollar bills.. A, B, C, D.. all the letters are the main branches.. but there are others.. of course you could just go to their websites and get the proper address

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by kimosabi; 11-10-2007 at 09:19 PM.

- Dr Ron Paul

G. Edward Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mitrosky View Post
    IM all for it here... I hate that $#@!ing institution.
    Mike, as you know, I share your sentiment, but this is a family show here.
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyurm View Post
    http://www.federalreserve.gov/otherfrb.htm

District banks and branches
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by kimosabi View Post
    Just an Idea.

Would it be worth organising protests/demostrations outside all Federal Reserves on the 23rd December which was date when the "Federal Reserve Act" was snuck through congress.

I know the date sucks for Protest, ie 2 days before Christmas and in winter. Mind you a big turn out in winter would send a very strong message to these crooks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Act
    my birthday, i'm there.
    Dude, I'm rich! Check out this tin can! Uber wealth, ftw!

I love this Idea

I can go the head of the beast branch in NYC. This is a great idea lets do this. We need to inform the meetups in all the cities that have branches ASAP. Protest with RP signs?

Quote Originally Posted by AFTFNJ View Post
    I can go the head of the beast branch in NYC. This is a great idea lets do this. We need to inform the meetups in all the cities that have branches ASAP. Protest with RP signs?
    I don't see why not... he isn't making it a secret he has great disdain for the central bank.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by ksuguy View Post
    This is why they passed it when they did...Congress was at home with their families, in large part.

Ok sounds like a plan informed Avery (NYC) meet up & NJmeetup.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds like a great opportunity for a photo op. and possible media grabber for everyone to watch during their Christmas break...hopefully, it will get people to start asking questions about the federal reserve and its role in the destruction of our dollar and our economy.

We had a protest in Houston on 7/4 at the park on Allen Parkway where the fireworks were happening, right in front of...the Federal Reserve! There's some video out there. Security guard told us to get off federal property and he was told it was private property, not federal property. He got confused and drove off in his little cart. Great video.

Unhappy

This sounds like a fantastic idea.
    How many people are going to get illegally tased though?

My apologies in advance if thats an over the top question.
    But sincerely, its the second thing that came to mind after the first, it being an awesome idea.

Jeeeezz am I getting paranoid?
    perhaps

PatriotG
    "Poverty of the state exchequer causes an army to be maintained by contributions from a distance. Contributing to maintain an army at a distance causes the people to be impoverished."
    Sun Tzu

Restore The Republic.Org

PokeTheEye.ORG

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kylejack View Post
    We had a protest in Houston on 7/4 at the park on Allen Parkway where the fireworks were happening, right in front of...the Federal Reserve! There's some video out there. Security guard told us to get off federal property and he was told it was private property, not federal property. He got confused and drove off in his little cart. Great video.
    Awesome!
    "Poverty of the state exchequer causes an army to be maintained by contributions from a distance. Contributing to maintain an army at a distance causes the people to be impoverished."
    Sun Tzu

Restore The Republic.Org

PokeTheEye.ORG

Quote Originally Posted by kylejack View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdo-cnoY7Z4 FF to 50 seconds. Features forum moderator Josh!
    Double Awesome
    Brought a tear to my eye!
    Sun Tzu

Restore The Republic.Org

PokeTheEye.ORG

Wouldnt it be smarter to do it on Dec. 16th? Think about the people that cant go to Boston but can go somewhere local.

Just a thought
    Please click my tattoo shop: Gulfport Tattoo so that my search rankings go up! Thank YOU!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is a very reasonable request. If the tea party was protesting taxes... and we are protesting the inflation tax... then protesting outside fed reserve banks would make sense. Just bring your tea with you when you go.

Quote Originally Posted by parke View Post
    Wouldnt it be smarter to do it on Dec. 16th? Think about the people that cant go to Boston but can go somewhere local.

Just a thought
    interesting (parke), i was leaning toward going to the city park myself.

hit 'em w/ the one,two punch during the news slump.
    Dude, I'm rich! Check out this tin can! Uber wealth, ftw!

lets get a good consensus, so we can start rallying the troops. I kind of like the 23rd because it would show we are committed even in bad weather, and on holidays. As pointed out one reason the 23rd happened was most of congress had gone home for Christmas. I also dont want to take media away from the money bomb, plus why get 2 events on one media blitz when we can get 2 different days?

oh man this would be so cool.. I think we could get a decent group together for Boston! Lets keep in touch about this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by UtahApocalypse View Post
    lets get a good consensus, so we can start rallying the troops. I kind of like the 23rd because it would show we are committed even in bad weather, and on holidays. As pointed out one reason the 23rd happened was most of congress had gone home for Christmas. I also dont want to take media away from the money bomb, plus why get 2 events on one media blitz when we can get 2 different days?
    also- very valid points...

Quote Originally Posted by constituent View Post
    interesting (parke), i was leaning toward going to the city park myself.

hit 'em w/ the one,two punch during the news slump.
    I have a gut feeling we are going to raise more than $4.3 on the 16th. The base supporters would be empowered by protesting locally. It could unify us more.

Freedom brings us together, it doesnt divide us..
    Please click my tattoo shop: Gulfport Tattoo so that my search rankings go up! Thank YOU!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast