Thread: Is Ron Paul a friend of Israel?

Is Ron Paul a friend of Israel?

http://hustlebear.com/2011/12/30/why...d-embrace-him/

Quotes:

How can we call Israel a Jewish Homeland when it is ultimately controlled by the whims of the voters of the American population?

Israel believes that it is dependent on America. This is not true. The people of Israel are capable and competent.

In 1981, when the UN and most of the world, including the entire US congress and Ronald Reagan, condemned Israel for attacking a Nuclear Reactor under construction in IRAQ, at a time when Iraq was our ally against Iran, Ron Paul was the only single congressman to support Israel. Ron Paul DOES NOT want to destroy Israel, he is the only one who will free Israel from the shifting whims of the American public.

Ron Paul has gotten heat for the existence of anti-Semitic Jew-hating racists among his supporters. About which I would say… Fantastic!

Their ideas may well be $#@!, but their ideas don’t make them a piece of $#@!.

I am grateful that Ron Paul is wise enough to disavow Racism while refusing to disavow misguided people. For the same reason we don’t disavow toddlers for being ignorant, but instead we help them learn and understand;

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    thanks for sharing and quoting me

I'm not sure it even matters as the powers that be don't want Ron to win. Honestly I don't think israel is a friend to the u.s. So much crap has gone on with that country that is hostile to ours.

There's a lot of hate among the Jewish population for Ron Paul. I wrote the article with a Jewish audience in mind to help them understand and embrace a Ron Paul presidency.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by SurfsUp View Post
    I'm not sure it even matters as the powers that be don't want Ron to win. Honestly I don't think israel is a friend to the u.s. So much crap has gone on with that country that is hostile to ours.
    I think that's a better question, is Israel a true friend to the U.S.?

Last edited by HigherVision; 01-17-2012 at 04:07 AM.

The people in Israel are certainly very friendly towards America. They're the biggest cheerleaders of the US. They are concerned about Ron Paul. I wrote an article to address that with them

countries that become too dependent eventually resent it

Agreed Cindy. I feel we are infatilizing Israel with this welfare. They will become stronger, more capable, and more diplomatic without the US

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by juddweiss View Post
    The people in Israel are certainly very friendly towards America. They're the biggest cheerleaders of the US. They are concerned about Ron Paul. I wrote an article to address that with them
    That's excellent. I hope the people over there support ron. Say judd, what do israelis think of hollywood or the medias influence? Any Idea?

Hey SurfUp. That's such a broad question and I'm not a spokesman for Israelis. I don't have much insight for you here, but it's probably the equivalent of what Americans think of Hollywood.

Is Ron Paul a friend of Israel?
    If that "friendship" comes with a pricetag of American blood and treasure, I hope not.

To argue that Ron isnt a friend of Israel is like saying those who oppose government welfare are against the poor.

Ron Paul recognizes Israel as a sovereign nation, that is more than capable of defending themselves. Israel has proven that, and does not need the US handing them aid, while, at the same time, giving 7 times the aid to the countries that hate Israel. Ron Paul would eliminate all of that foreign/military aide, which would work out better for Israel (because we wouldnt be "feeding" their opposition 7X more than we "feed" them. )

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

well said brushfire!