Thread: [Video] Someone Cut This Video: Santorum - "I will publically oppose the Tea Party"

[Video] Someone Cut This Video: Santorum - "I will publically oppose the Tea Party"

"I've got some real concerns about this movement within the Republican party and the Tea Party movement to sort of refashion conservatism and I will vocally and publicly oppose it"

Last edited by orenbus; 01-15-2012 at 01:58 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I would have started this on 33sec. And leave out all that libertarian stuff in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    I would have started this on 33sec. And leave out all that libertarian stuff in the beginning.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerssuck92 View Post
    Someone has already done it.

Playpianoking did this. He's the same person who created the "2002 Predictions" video.
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

"I've got some real concerns about this movement within the Republican party and the Tea Party movement to sort of refashion conservatism and I will vocally and publicly oppose it"

Uh...well, that doesn't really mean he is opposing the Tea Party though. This can sound like it was taken out of context unless the full piece where he is talking is shown.

"I've got some real concerns about this movement within the Republican party and the Tea Party movement

Bringing more evidence into what he was talking about would help. Just saying...putting stuff out taken out of context is something they have done to Paul countless times and i wouldnt want us being guilty of it either.

EDIT: Ok, he is opposing LIBERTARIANISM. Erm...i am really lost here, am i missing some kind of inside joke? If someone was trying to chop it and make it look like he was opposing the Tea Party, well that is just stupid and not going to work and will be easily debunked. Without even seeing the beginning, it still wouldn't prove that he is specifically talking about opposing the Tea Party.
    Last edited by Student Of Paulism; 01-15-2012 at 02:46 PM.

The pile of $#@! stacks higher and higher each day.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    delete duplicate
    Last edited by socal; 01-15-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Student Of Paulism View Post

Uh...well, that doesn't really mean he is opposing the Tea Party though. This can sound like it was taken out of context unless the full piece where he is talking is shown.

"I've got some real concerns about this movement within the Republican party and the Tea Party movement

Bringing more evidence into what he was talking about would help. Just saying...putting stuff out taken out of context is something they have done to Paul countless times and i wouldnt want us being guilty of it either.

EDIT: Ok, he is opposing LIBERTARIANISM. Erm...i am really lost here, am i missing some kind of inside joke? If someone was trying to chop it and make it look like he was opposing the Tea Party, well that is just stupid and not going to work and will be easily debunked. Without even seeing the beginning, it still wouldn't prove that he is specifically talking about opposing the Tea Party.
    Does he mean,

I've got some real concerns about (this movement within the Republican party) and the Tea Party movement

or

I've got some real concerns about this movement within (the Republican party and the Tea Party movement)

I would say the 1st because of the extra word movement at the end, but am not sure. edit: listening to it again, he pauses after saying Republican party, so that makes it more likely option 1 above is the correct interpretation.
    Last edited by socal; 01-15-2012 at 03:29 PM.

He means just what he said, i really don't get what you are trying to break down. He's talking about Libertarianism, did you watch the original vid?

It would make a nice video to stop the video after he makes his statements about libertarianism and the tea party. Then go to a blank screen and linger there for PLENTY of time with only the quote below. Linger long enough so that Reagan's words can be read, re-read again and given time to really sink in.

"If you analyze it I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism." -- Ronald Reagan
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 01-15-2012 at 03:18 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

He does not know what Libertarian means. He is done after SC. Also the other Rick.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_...7Rickrolled%27

Here's what folks are missing. Santorum didn't just attack "libertarianism". He showed a fundamental misunderstanding of the constitution. The question was about the "public accommodation" section of the civil rights act. Well that section is unconstitutional. I agree with the goals and some of the results of the civil rights act. But unconstitutional means were used to get there. It requires the expansive reading of the interstate commerce clause where any action that can arguably in the aggregate have an effect on interstate commerce can be regulated by the federal government. So if that reading is correct, then there is nothing unconstitutional about "Obamacare". After all healthcare clearly has an aggregate effect on interstate commerce.

But remember, this is not the only damning Santorum clip. How about him saying that government has to be "big if people don't live their lives 'correctly'"? How is that different from Karl Marx and the dictatorship of the proletariat?

Or how about Santorum saying that he's against those who want to cut taxes and cut regulations?

Santorum claims that low taxes and regulations is "radical individualism" and that nowhere has that "succeeded as a culture". Is this idiot ignorant of the American frontier?

So don't just take one video. Take several and splice them together. Make him answer for being the big government radical Christian jihadist he is.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

LOL @ Tom Davis reference in first video of last post.
    Sounds like he just finished reading 5000 Year Leap
    Last edited by Tinnuhana; 01-15-2012 at 04:00 PM.