Thread: Bailout for Freedom --- February 17th

Bailout for Freedom --- February 17th

This is not a debate thread so please move along if you don't want to participate or assist.

We threw ideas around, ran a poll and got word on dates from the campaign.

We now have the date, the domain, a webdesign person and are starting work on content. Hope to go live in the next week so we'll have a full month to promote this and make it big.

Feel free to post your own complimentary ideas to round out the imagery or inspire youtube and banner making members.

Here are some bits of text and images to get you started.

Bailout for Freedom...Liberty is too big to fail
    Lady Liberty in prison getting bailed out by Ron Paul/supporters
    Ron Paul saving the Constitution from the politicians who are eroding it with unconstitutional laws and actions
    Obama taking our freedoms..assassinating an American citizen, not vetoing NDAA as he promised.
    The threat of SOPA/PIPA legislation.
    Ron Paul didn't support bailouts...although we think he will support this one.

and of course the fact that by supporting Ron Paul we are trying to get freedom out of trouble by putting someone like him in charge!

A few of the threads where we began to hash this out:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...UT-for-FREEDOM!!
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...NEXT-MONEYBOMB!!
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-win-moneybomb!
    Last edited by Mckarnin; 01-14-2012 at 11:23 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I really like the bailout theme.
    Rather Ornery Than Ordinary

Great idea to get this going. To me, I beleive the one attribute of RP that seperates him from the competitors more then anything else, is that Ron Paul is uncorruptable. I think this message should be part of theme since corruption is the essence of so many of the issues that we are trying to change, and at the heart of why so many voters are unhappy with their current leaders.

[IMG][/IMG]
    "The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by beardedlinen View Post
    I really like the bailout theme.
    As do I! It also draws attention to the fact that Ron Paul didn't support bailouts for less worthy causes with taxpayer dollars.

//
    Last edited by VoluntaryAmerican; 01-15-2012 at 01:09 PM.

Mckarnin, I sent you a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by lucent View Post
    Mckarnin, I sent you a private message.
    Thanks for respecting my request in the first post.

How about, "Finally a Bailout that Ron Paul can Support... Liberty is to Big to Fail!"
    I am suprised at the suddenness, as well as the greatness of this revolution. John Adams in a letter to Abigail Adams July 3rd 1776

"You are Ron Paul every time you stand up for Liberty and Truth where they are challenged." dancjm

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We did President's Day last year. Bailout for freedom is a far better theme. Let's do this.
    “When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind.” -CS Lewis

I think this can be as popular as Black this Out, and we'll have enough time to get the word out.

Quote Originally Posted by blamx8 View Post
    How about, "Finally a Bailout that Ron Paul can Support... Liberty is to Big to Fail!"
    Nice!

Perhaps "Bailout Freedom" rather than "Bailout for Freedom"? Freedom is definitely in need of one, but by the people rather than the government. A people's bailout.
    Rather Ornery Than Ordinary

I'll be finished with the website by Wednesday. already have design work done and I'll make banners as well.

Awesome! This is the best theme for a moneybomb yet. I love it. What's the domain going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by beardedlinen View Post
    Perhaps "Bailout Freedom" rather than "Bailout for Freedom"? Freedom is definitely in need of one, but by the people rather than the government. A people's bailout.
    It's tricky as there are multiple meanings for bail out. I guess I was mentally leaning towards our freedom/liberty being bailed out of the prison the folks in D.C. have been trying to lock her. But there is also the bailing out of a sinking ship which is of course why the much maligned bailouts of failing businesses share the name and that meaning gives us "too big to fail". Mosquitobite purchased BailoutforFreedom.com close to a week ago so that is the domain we are planning on.

Not to dismiss your concerns or line of thought..that is just where we are at but there is room at the very least for some more grassroots generated banners, youtubes, etc. that expand on things or go in slightly different directions.
    Last edited by Mckarnin; 01-15-2012 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JordanL View Post
    I'll be finished with the website by Wednesday. already have design work done and I'll make banners as well.
    *Like*

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like it.

..or, go 'negative' and in your face...

"The ONLY bailout the others WON'T support" With a list/text of the others pleading for TARP etc.

Is it time to remind folks? The 'others' own words are their own undoing.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Mckarnin View Post
    This is not a debate thread so please move along if you don't want to participate or assist.

We threw ideas around, ran a poll and got word on dates from the campaign.

We now have the date, the domain, a webdesign person and are starting work on content. Hope to go live in the next week so we'll have a full month to promote this and make it big.

Feel free to post your own complimentary ideas to round out the imagery or inspire youtube and banner making members.

Here are some bits of text and images to get you started.

Bailout for Freedom...Liberty is too big to fail
    Lady Liberty in prison getting bailed out by Ron Paul/supporters
    Ron Paul saving the Constitution from the politicians who are eroding it with unconstitutional laws and actions
    Obama taking our freedoms..assassinating an American citizen, not vetoing NDAA as he promised.
    The threat of SOPA/PIPA legislation.
    Ron Paul didn't support bailouts...although we think he will support this one.

and of course the fact that by supporting Ron Paul we are trying to get freedom out of trouble by putting someone like him in charge!

A few of the threads where we began to hash this out:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...UT-for-FREEDOM!!
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...NEXT-MONEYBOMB!!
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-win-moneybomb!
    I know you are trying to promote Ron Paul,its well intended but linking ron to any kind of "bailout" is NOT a good idea.

Good one!!!
    Supporting Ron Paul since 2007-was an active member at the old RP forums in '07-'08, went by my name Cindy. Good times, good times getting involved with such awesome people for a critical cause. I will always love RP supporters for the kindred spirits they are to me. Bless all of you!!!!

Avatar is Nike- the goddess of Victory!

Ahuwale Ka Nane Huna translation- What was secret is no longer hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    I know you are trying to promote Ron Paul,its well intended but linking ron to any kind of "bailout" is NOT a good idea.
    What do you mean?
    The Heart of Conservatism is Libertarianism - Ronald Reagan

The concern with linking Ron Paul to a bailout was raised by another individual as well concerned that the media might try to say Ron Paul needs a bailout and considering how negative the media is I could see that happening. On the other hand the media coverage for our last few moneybombs has been almost non existent so it's hard to see how there would be that much bad coverage unless the event itself garners a lot of attention.