Thread: Santorum says there's a US program to kill Iranian scientists

Santorum says there's a US program to kill Iranian scientists

He also seemed to be celebrating the fact that an American citizen, Awlaki, was assassinated with no charges and no due process, whatsoever. That's not to say that Awlaki was a good guy. He probably wasn't. But, if we allow our government to start assassinating American citizens, however distasteful that person may be, what will stop it from being us next time?

Amendment V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 01-14-2012 at 09:58 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Someone should send this video to his priest. He is promoting murder.

There are several candidates supporting these killings.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Maybe he's leaking secrets from his Armed Services Committee?

As disgusting as it is, Republicans probably would support this. Which is what I find far more disgusting. So I'm frankly disgusted with roughly half of this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Agorism View Post
    Maybe he's leaking secrets from his Armed Services Committee?
    they will effing burn bradley manning but some loose lipped senator who is basically telling 'state secrets' can run for prez

i am in no way for 'state secrets' but its the hypocrisy that pisses me off. he is elite, working in the 'secret' parts of the gov but yet he 'blows' the cover and he will still run

personally i dont give a crap about the secrets really, his $#@! smells and he needs to go home and gtfootw for RP

Quote Originally Posted by RPit View Post
    As disgusting as it is, Republicans probably would support this. Which is what I find far more disgusting. So I'm frankly disgusted with roughly half of this country.
    Well, seeing how, if the US is indeed involved, it's the Obama administration doing it, then the Democrats would probably support it as well.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sad to know this is really happening.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by RPit View Post
    Not just Republicans. Democrats to, or have you forgotten who is ordering these things?

Really he needs to get some help. The people who still vote for him after seeing this are the brain dead sheep.

Really Rick? I guess that's the Department of Two Guys Named Victor. Dave Barry talked about it maybe a decade back:

http://reason.com/archives/1994/12/0...t-its-stupid/4

Reason: One of the planks in your presidential campaign is the Department of Two Guys Named Victor.

Barry:
    : This is one of those times I wasn't kidding. At the time, we were mad at Moammar Gadhafi, which resulted in us bombing all over Libya and killing a bunch of people, but not him. Then Ronald Reagan gets up and says we're not trying to kill him, we're just dropping bombs. You can kill all the Libyans you want, but legally you can't try to kill the leader.

The other one was Manuel Noriega. Here we have a problem with just one person, and we send all these troops down to deal with it. All these people get killed and hurt, but not Noriega.

So instead of messing around with armies, get a couple of guys named Victor. The president meets with them and has breakfast, or he goes to dinner with them at the restaurant of their choice, and suggests that he's having a problem. Then the next thing you know, you read in the paper that Saddam Hussein has suffered an unfortunate shaving accident resulting in the loss of his head. We don't involve a lot of 22-year-old kids in this dispute between George Bush and Saddam Hussein.
    From 1994
    Edit: added link & quote.
    Last edited by Live Free or Die; 01-15-2012 at 02:08 AM.

Ron Paul for the Long Haul!

"Maximum covert operations..... all of it deniable"
    Lol Newt.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Not just Republicans. Democrats to, or have you forgotten who is ordering these things?
    I wonder if Democrat (the people not just gov) support it. They seem a bit less hawkish than average Republican voters. If they do, its just so damn depressing to think what this country has become.

Don't these idiots realize that they are on record as supporting assassination and now have no recourse or reason for complaint if another country starts using the same tactics against the USA?

Evil and stupid is a bad combination in a leader, at least my 'favorite' government villains are competent in their evil.
    Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012

Just those good ol' conservative christian family values on display:
    ...but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Santorum and Newt are murderers. What's next? Murder the cooks and janitors at the Iranian facilities? That will really shut them down.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

What happened to " pro-life "
    NEBRASKA FOR RON PAUL